Reality Is Unconditional.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Phil .

Nov 1, 2022
Midwest.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I say my hell is the closet I'm stuck inside.
Can't see the light.

And my heaven is a nice house in the sky.
Got central heating and I'm alright.
Can't see the light.

Keep it locked up inside.
Don't talk about it.
Talk about the weather.
Can't see the light.

Open up my head and let me out; little baby.
“Here” we have been standing for a long, long time.
Treading, trotting trails for a long, long time.

I find sometimes it's easy to be myself.
Sometimes I find it's better to be somebody else.

I see you, young and soft, oh; little baby.
Little feet, little hands, little feet, little hands; a-little baby.
One year of crying and the words creep up inside, deep into your mind:

So much to say, so much to say, so much to say, so much to say

DMB

Phil .

Nov 1, 2022
Midwest.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting do you pay taxes?
Great question.

‘You’ and ‘taxes’ are thoughts. Thoughts appear.

That which is appearing as thoughts is unconditional.

The thoughts, being apparent, aren’t actual separate things, and are that which is unconditional.

‘Separate things’ is, an appearing thought.

Put another way, that which is unconditional is directly aware of thoughts, and directly aware of perception (seeing, hearing, etc).

Thoughts don’t actually define separate things, as thoughts “themselves” are apparent, and not separate things.

Perception is an indivisible Whole, without separation.

Separation is only implied, by thoughts. ’Perception’ is of course also, a thought.

There are no conditions within you; conditions are apparent thoughts you are aware of.

Whether taxes are paid or not, reality remains ( and is therein, unconditional).

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Careful I am a woman... you know the saying behind every good man is one... Are you a good man? Taxing might be good.

And it is a good thing that you are not my other half, otherwise I would be more heavily taxed by the sounds of your response, than I am now. LOL.

Sadly, some men have a burden to carry which is often beyond their breaking point. There is a balance that is needed in every relationship and a power struggle in any relationship can be very debilitating for both. The relationship should be an equal partnership where both are nurtured and blossom to reveal something of great beauty.

Reactions: Phil .

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting do you pay taxes?

No, he just thinks about paying taxes... and the IRS is good with that laughing.gif

Careful I am a woman...

And... how would anybody know that?

And are we supposed to act differently? Maybe bow down er something?clueless-scratching.gif

you know the saying behind every good man is one...

Jesus was not married... so He wasn't a good Man?

Cyd

Nov 10, 2023
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, he just thinks about paying taxes... and the IRS is good with that View attachment 42542

And... how would anybody know that?

And are we supposed to act differently? Maybe bow down er something?View attachment 42543

Jesus was not married... so He wasn't a good Man?
Well I check marked that I am a woman so should show up when viewing my name? Messiah had women behind him from afar... first place he went was to woman at the well... first one he appeared to was a woman.... do you ever wonder why? He Messiah was a great and mighty man... I can't say good if he said none is good but Father. I believe what He said. He said that for a reason yes?

I thought it funny what you said, as that is why I laughed. You should be laughing at mine I would of thought.

Phil .

Nov 1, 2022
Midwest.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, he just thinks about paying taxes... and the IRS is good with that
laughing.gif
That there are thinkers and an IRS are conditions.
Good is synonymous with unconditional.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I check marked that I am a woman so should show up when viewing my name? Messiah had women behind him from afar... first place he went was to woman at the well... first one he appeared to was a woman.... do you ever wonder why? He Messiah was a great and mighty man... I can't say good if he said none is good but Father. I believe what He said. He said that for a reason yes?

I thought it funny what you said, as that is why I laughed. You should be laughing at mine I would of thought.
They say Mary Magdalene was the first to arrive to the tomb.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I check marked that I am a woman so should show up when viewing my name? Messiah had women behind him from afar... first place he went was to woman at the well... first one he appeared to was a woman.... do you ever wonder why?

Let me guess... cause women libbers think women are far superior to men and women should be ruling the world and female type people think God made a mistake by making man to be in authority instead of women, right? laughing.gif

That there are thinkers and an IRS are conditions.
Good is synonymous with unconditional.
What a load of horse hockey! poo.gif

You should get your subscription to your meds refilled...

Cyd

Nov 10, 2023
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me guess... cause women libbers think women are far superior to men and women should be ruling the world and female type people think God made a mistake by making man to be in authority instead of women, right
Actually I am not that kind of woman... it is on man's head being head.. not the woman.. God has an order, I know my place.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even This is saying too much.
Reality is not what we choose it to be. Reality is about nature and what it truly is. But there is another reality, our souls see. And that is what we make it to be. How do we view the world. With a glass half empty or half full? It is therefore important to count our blessings and thank God for all that we have that we like in this world. And focus on that and let go of the bad. Holding onto the bad things is taxing.

Phil .

Nov 1, 2022
Midwest.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What a load of horse hockey!
poo.gif

You should get your subscription to your meds refilled...
That reality is unconditional, if heard, has nothing to do with any one saying it, as that would also be a condition.

Reality is not what we choose it to be. Reality is about nature and what it truly is. But there is another reality, our souls see. And that is what we make it to be. How do we view the world. With a glass half empty or half full? It is therefore important to count our blessings and thank God for all that we have that we like in this world. And focus on that and let go of the bad. Holding onto the bad things is taxing.
Indeed. Even that there is “a chooser” is conditional.

Reactions: dev553344