Reasons Jews Reject Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A dear old lady lie dying in her bed
with many friends , much family surrounding her
the news as well .
The anchor told her , Ye have done well in this life . You gave much to the poor
ye loved much and told all that every path was fine
The untold millions you gave , billions you gave over your life to the poor
will be remembered .
TO which the lady said , Yes i did . I had hopsitals and orphanges opened
I gave much to the less fortunate . And though i was a christain
i always loved and told others YE dont have to believe , just do good , lets be all inclusive for the LOVE of
GOD is very broad and the way to him is through this inclusive love .
Another lady lay dying , surrounded by only a few .
And when compared to the other rich lady she could not compete with her works . For she was poor in this life .
YET her faith IN JESUS was strong .
Both died . The well loved rich lady was in torments of hells fire
Yet the poor lady whose faith was in CHRIST alone was now comforted and in the midst of all lambs and OF GOD .
The rich lady said , ALAS i gave far more than that wretched fundamental thing did .
TO which she was told , YEAH , BUT THAT fundamental JESUS CHRIST ONLY lady , DID WHAT WAS REQUIRED
to enter into everlasting life , WHEREAS YOU taught others they didnt need to do such a thing
This apocryphal story has nothing to do with the OP: reasons Jews reject Jesus.

It's a meaningless story, since the wealthy lady was a Christian who loved others. James 1:17, "Every generous act of giving, with every perfect gift, is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." James 1:22-25, "But be doers of the word and not merely hearers who deceive themselves. For if any are hearers of the word and not doers, they are like those who look at themselves in a mirror; for they look at themselves and, on going away, immediately forget what they were like. But those who look into the perfect law, the law of liberty, and persevere, being not hearers who forget but doers who actthey will be blessed in their doing."

There is absolutely no justification for claiming that the well-loved rich lady was in torments of hells fire! It does not say that she taught others they didnt need to do such a thing! Those "inclusive love" and "you don't have to believe" parts are obviously added, since she was described earlier as being a Christian and her acts of generosity proved that she actively loved others.

In summary, this story is just poorly-written nonsense!

Finally, I wrote that I am a Jew and I have accepted Jesus as my Savior. So the OP's premise is false. Your stupid story has no relevance to the OP or my post.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This apocryphal story has nothing to do with the OP: reasons Jews reject Jesus.

It's a meaningless story, since the wealthy lady was a Christian who loved others. James 1:17, "Every generous act of giving, with every perfect gift, is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." James 1:22-25, "But be doers of the word and not merely hearers who deceive themselves. For if any are hearers of the word and not doers, they are like those who look at themselves in a mirror; for they look at themselves and, on going away, immediately forget what they were like. But those who look into the perfect law, the law of liberty, and persevere, being not hearers who forget but doers who actthey will be blessed in their doing."

There is absolutely no justification for claiming that the well-loved rich lady was in torments of hells fire! It does not say that she taught others they didnt need to do such a thing! Those "inclusive love" and "you don't have to believe" parts are obviously added, since she was described earlier as being a Christian and her acts of generosity proved that she actively loved others.

In summary, this story is just poorly-written nonsense!

Finally, I wrote that I am a Jew and I have accepted Jesus as my Savior. So the OP's premise is false. Your stupid story has no relevance to the OP or my post.
actually the elderly lady was one who claimed to believe on Christ
but had stood before her large TV audience
and told others HE was only a way to GOD , but that all other religions have their own way too .
SHE IS DISQAULIFIED and is no christain .
She has told others her faith was Christ but that they DO NOT need to believe on him .
THAT ALONE DENIED HER . Anyone who BELIEVES IN JESUS , BELIEVES IN JESUS .
You cant stand and try and say HE is my way , HE is who i believe , BUT YOU DONT NEED TOO .
That is a liar .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
actually the elderly lady was one who claimed to believe on Christ
but had stood before her large TV audience
and told others HE was only a way to GOD , but that all other religions have their own way too .
SHE IS DISQAULIFIED and is no christain .
She has told others her faith was Christ but that they DO NOT need to believe on him .
THAT ALONE DENIED HER . Anyone who BELIEVES IN JESUS , BELIEVES IN JESUS .
You cant stand and try and say HE is my way , HE is who i believe , BUT YOU DONT NEED TOO .
That is a liar .
LOL!!! SHE IS DISQAULIFIED [sic] and is no christain [sic]?

This is total garbage!!! WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THESE BIZARRE STORIES???

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL!!! SHE IS DISQAULIFIED [sic] and is no christain [sic]?

This is total garbage!!! WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THESE BIZARRE STORIES???
No wonder you think i hate . IF you really think oprah is a christain , then no wonder you dont see
the grave dangers in the churches . You think all is well in christendom , But it aint my friend .
You see me as judgmental and a hater . And yet i am telling you that both her and francis are false
as are many others . And i dont mean they might teach a few things wrong , I mean they are flat out false .
no wonder you cannot see my friend .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No wonder you think i hate . IF you really think oprah is a christain , then no wonder you dont see
the grave dangers in the churches . You think all is well in christendom , But it aint my friend .
You see me as judgmental and a hater . And yet i am telling you that both her and francis are false
as are many others . And i dont mean they might teach a few things wrong , I mean they are flat out false .
no wonder you cannot see my friend .
Oprah? Is that the supposed source of this garbage?

All is well in Christendom. Our shepherd is none other than Jesus Christ Himself. "

"The Lord [Jesus] is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
for his name’s sake
."

Psalm 23:1-3

I'm surprised that you have such a lack of faith!!! Do you really think that the Lord cannot manage His flock? That He need some under-shepherd to manage HIS flock?

You have a very distorted vision of yourself as some latter-day prophet, warning others of the corruption of the church, but JESUS IS LORD!!!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oprah? Is that the supposed source of this garbage?

All is well in Christendom. Our shepherd is none other than Jesus Christ Himself. "

"The Lord [Jesus] is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
for his name’s sake
."

Psalm 23:1-3

I'm surprised that you have such a lack of faith!!! Do you really think that the Lord cannot manage His flock? That He need some under-shepherd to manage HIS flock?

You have a very distorted vision of yourself as some latter-day prophet, warning others of the corruption of the church, but JESUS IS LORD!!!
Oh praise the LORD , then you do realize oprah is false . Oh thank the LORD .
No the source of this did not come from her .
Rather it was taken from something she has done herself .
She has given much to the poor , she has built orphanages and etc
and she herself has said she is a christain , BUT THAT NO NEEDS TO BELIEVE IN CHRIST .
This was taken in the text to expose HER my friend .
as far as who wrote it . That shall remain a secrete my friend . BUT
there will be more stories coming my friend , just know that . Lord willing of course .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh praise the LORD , then you do realize oprah is false . Oh thank the LORD .
No the source of this did not come from her .
Rather it was taken from something she has done herself .
She has given much to the poor , she has built orphanages and etc
and she herself has said she is a christain , BUT THAT NO NEEDS TO BELIEVE IN CHRIST .
This was taken in the text to expose HER my friend .
as far as who wrote it . That shall remain a secrete my friend . BUT
there will be more stories coming my friend , just know that . Lord willing of course .
The source of your garbage.

Oprah is and always has been an excellent person. And she is a life long Christian. She has been critical of the church, AS HAVE YOU!!! Yet you judge her for the very same thing that you do!!!

Thanks for admitting the plagiarism!!!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Oprah is and always has been an excellent person. And she is a life long Christian. She has been critical of the church, AS HAVE YOU!!! Yet you judge her for the very same thing that you do!!!

It did not come from her . she is false . as far as plagiarism , in no way did i plagarize those stories jim .
Just know that .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

As i said no wonder why you think all is well in christendom . You do praise her so . She is false jim
yet you think she is the great example for christains . A life long christain you say ...................
And sure she might have some things right , but so did even the false joseph smith .
Heck so did even the false RCC even when it was killing folks . IT still had some things right jim .
You are living by emotions my friend and not by truth . No wonder you see me as a hater , as judgmental .
IF you really think this oprah is a life long christain , then you are truly blind my friend .
Just cause one can speak some truths about the churches , dont mean they know THE TRUTH .
And the direction she has led so many people is even more dangerous than many false ones have done .
There is no dire necessity to BELIEVE ON CHRIST in that womans heart .
But now i see why you see me as a monster jim and as a hater . You would have seen the apostels as
even far worse than me my friend . Even far worse than me . Yall sat under the wrong folks my friend . the wrong folks .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The very same oprah wimphrey that approves and champions the homosexual life style .
The same oprah who got on stage years ago and sold the lie she sold
about how everyone has their own religoin , own path to GOD . That JESUS is her way
but budda is some other ones way . YEAH , you picked a winner there jim . NO wonder you see me as a monster .
I point to FAITH IN CHRIST and say YE must believe and you call me a devil and yet oprah says no need to belive
and everyone has their own path
gets your praise . NO wonder jim . But now others are gonna see you a bit more clearly jim .
THIS had to come out . Its why i brought it up to begin with , cause i long had a hunch
you supported folks like that and i wanted others to see it .
Now i will pray for you to repent of it and to learn Christ .

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
A dear old lady lie dying in her bed
with many friends , much family surrounding her
the news as well .
The anchor told her , Ye have done well in this life . You gave much to the poor
ye loved much and told all that every path was fine
The untold millions you gave , billions you gave over your life to the poor
will be remembered .
TO which the lady said , Yes i did . I had hopsitals and orphanges opened
I gave much to the less fortunate . And though i was a christain
i always loved and told others YE dont have to believe , just do good , lets be all inclusive for the LOVE of
GOD is very broad and the way to him is through this inclusive love .
Another lady lay dying , surrounded by only a few .
And when compared to the other rich lady she could not compete with her works . For she was poor in this life .
YET her faith IN JESUS was strong .
Both died . The well loved rich lady was in torments of hells fire
Yet the poor lady whose faith was in CHRIST alone was now comforted and in the midst of all lambs and OF GOD .
The rich lady said , ALAS i gave far more than that wretched fundamental thing did .
TO which she was told , YEAH , BUT THAT fundamental JESUS CHRIST ONLY lady , DID WHAT WAS REQUIRED
to enter into everlasting life , WHEREAS YOU taught others they didnt need to do such a thing
Don't know what this is about, can't decipher cryptic posts.
J.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Reason #1 – The Messiah must be from the Tribe of Judah and a Descendant of King David AND King Solomon – Jesus did not qualify.
Of course He qualified. The scribes and chief priests had already told Herod that the King of the Jews would be born in Bethlehem, the city of David as prophesied by Micah. Herod initiated the Slaughter of the Innocents because of that. But this information was somehow suppressed. Let's not forget that those same scribes and chief priests failed to mention to Herod a critical part of that prophesy -- that Christ was the eternal God.

Reactions: Wrangler

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I thought an excellent topic for Apologetics is how to counter the reason the Jews reject Jesus.
Actually after the public ministry of Christ the Jews had absolutely no excuse for rejecting Him. Indeed when Christ came riding on a donkey into Jerusalem many recognized that this was their promised Messiah: And many spread their garments in the way: and others cut down branches off the trees, and strawed them in the way. And they that went before, and they that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna; Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord: Blessed be the kingdom of our father David, that cometh in the name of the Lord: Hosanna in the highest. (Mark 11:8-10)

Reactions: Wrangler

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Actually after the public ministry of Christ the Jews had absolutely no excuse for rejecting Him. Indeed when Christ came riding on a donkey into Jerusalem many recognized that this was their promised Messiah: And many spread their garments in the way: and others cut down branches off the trees, and strawed them in the way. And they that went before, and they that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna; Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord: Blessed be the kingdom of our father David, that cometh in the name of the Lord: Hosanna in the highest. (Mark 11:8-10)
Joh 1:11 to his own things he came, and his own people did not receive him;
1) "He came unto his own," (eis ta idia elthen) "Unto his own things he came," of His own will, choice, or accord; He came to His own creation which He made and daily sustained by His mercy, grace, and love, La 3:22, 23; Act_17:27-28. He came in priority to His own nation, the Jews, and their institutions, Mat_15:24; Act_3:25-26; Act_13:46.

Reactions: Enoch111

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's hard to believe the same city that greeted him like that, just a few days later, crucified him. The most brutal and humiliating death known. How mercurial!

Reactions: Enoch111

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As i said no wonder why you think all is well in christendom . You do praise her so . She is false jim
yet you think she is the great example for christains . A life long christain you say ...................
And sure she might have some things right , but so did even the false joseph smith .
Heck so did even the false RCC even when it was killing folks . IT still had some things right jim .
You are living by emotions my friend and not by truth . No wonder you see me as a hater , as judgmental .
IF you really think this oprah is a life long christain , then you are truly blind my friend .
Just cause one can speak some truths about the churches , dont mean they know THE TRUTH .
And the direction she has led so many people is even more dangerous than many false ones have done .
There is no dire necessity to BELIEVE ON CHRIST in that womans heart .
But now i see why you see me as a monster jim and as a hater . You would have seen the apostels as
even far worse than me my friend . Even far worse than me . Yall sat under the wrong folks my friend . the wrong folks .
Here is something tha we absolutely agree upon: "Just cause one can speak some truths about the churches , dont [sic] mean they know THE TRUTH." This applies to you 110%.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The very same oprah wimphrey that approves and champions the homosexual life style .
The same oprah who got on stage years ago and sold the lie she sold
about how everyone has their own religoin , own path to GOD . That JESUS is her way
but budda is some other ones way . YEAH , you picked a winner there jim . NO wonder you see me as a monster .
I point to FAITH IN CHRIST and say YE must believe and you call me a devil and yet oprah says no need to belive
and everyone has their own path
gets your praise . NO wonder jim . But now others are gonna see you a bit more clearly jim .
THIS had to come out . Its why i brought it up to begin with , cause i long had a hunch
you supported folks like that and i wanted others to see it .
Now i will pray for you to repent of it and to learn Christ .
I am no champion of Oprah. Unlike yourself, I don't watch her broadcasts. But the little that I have seen has been excellent. I haven't "picked" anyone. Another lie!

You do NOT point to faith in Christ. You unmercifully attack those who believe in Christ, chronically claiming that the church -- Christ's body -- is infected with sin.

Now I will pray for you to repent and possibly to learn Christ. You are so far from what He taught that you are spiritually blind. You claim to "see" but you are blind. You think that being a Christian is to attack everyone and everything, including His body, the church. What you are actually doing is setting yourself up as some sort of present-day prophet. YOU ARE NOT!!! You are filled with fear! Like Don Quixote, you see dangers that aren't there!

When are you ever going to say anything positive?