Reasons Jews Reject Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am no champion of Oprah. Unlike yourself, I don't watch her broadcasts. But the little that I have seen has been excellent. I haven't "picked" anyone. Another lie!

You do NOT point to faith in Christ. You unmercifully attack those who believe in Christ, chronically claiming that the church -- Christ's body -- is infected with sin.

Now I will pray for you to repent and possibly to learn Christ. You are so far from what He taught that you are spiritually blind. You claim to "see" but you are blind. You think that being a Christian is to attack everyone and everything, including His body, the church. What you are actually doing is setting yourself up as some sort of present-day prophet. YOU ARE NOT!!! You are filled with fear! Like Don Quixote, you see dangers that aren't there!

When are you ever going to say anything positive?
It wasnt me who championed that false oprah .
You did . All i then did was tell you just some things of great wickedness she has taught .
No doubt some folks dont know all things a person teaches . But lambs dont then attack those
who warn against folks like those . BUT YOU DO .
See , I DO KNOW oprah , I have well examined the pope as i have many others who are leading and teaching churches .
Now by your own mouth you admit you have not .
SO why then are you attacking me , WHO DID , and simply is warning all not to follow such people .
You even admit you dont know the many things they teach . DO you realize
that even false people can still say RIGHT things .
I GUESS YOU DO , cause even you admit i say right things at times .
YET YOU STILL CHOOSE to go after me for warning against them .
MY ADVICE TO YOU NOW IS , GO EXAMINE THEM FOR YOURSELF . THEN maybe you might understand
why on earth i warn against them . STOP listening to the few good things they try and say
and examine them as you seem to constantly examine me . Not that i have any problem with any person
examining me . BUT a hint , IF YOU DO SO , use the bible , and ps not through the lens of men
RATHER READ IT FOR YOU and YOU Pray to GOD .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It wasnt me who championed that false oprah .
You did . All i then did was tell you just some things of great wickedness she has taught .
No doubt some folks dont know all things a person teaches . But lambs dont then attack those
who warn against folks like those . BUT YOU DO .
See , I DO KNOW oprah , I have well examined the pope as i have many others who are leading and teaching churches .
Now by your own mouth you admit you have not .
SO why then are you attacking me , WHO DID , and simply is warning all not to follow such people .
You even admit you dont know the many things they teach . DO you realize
that even false people can still say RIGHT things .
I GUESS YOU DO , cause even you admit i say right things at times .
YET YOU STILL CHOOSE to go after me for warning against them .
MY ADVICE TO YOU NOW IS , GO EXAMINE THEM FOR YOURSELF . THEN maybe you might understand
why on earth i warn against them . STOP listening to the few good things they try and say
and examine them as you seem to constantly examine me . Not that i have any problem with any person
examining me . BUT a hint , IF YOU DO SO , use the bible , and ps not through the lens of men
RATHER READ IT FOR YOU and YOU Pray to GOD .
Stop lying! I never "championed" Oprah. I think that she is basically a good person, but I don't have much to go on. You wrote "I DO KNOW oprah .. Now by your own mouth you admit you have not (examined her)." So which is it? Your judgmental rage has blinded you to reality (as usual).

Here is an excellent example of your bizarre thinking. You wrote "Not that i have any problem with any person examining me", yet clearly you do. Every single time I point out the fallacy of your thinking, you respond by criticizing me. WHY ARE YOU SO DELUSIONAL???

Are you really so angry and unhappy that you must spend so much of your time criticizing just about everyone, including Christians? Do you think that you are bringing God's message to people by constantly railing? Is it impossible for you to ever say anything positive about people?

John 3:16, "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

Why don't you (who are supposedly a Christian) follow God's clear teaching? God loves the world, but you hate the world. God gives eternal life to believers, but you condemn them.

Again, God said (and Jesus repeated): "Love your neighbor as yourself". That includes LGBTQs, Oprah, other Christians, and everyone else whom you ceaselessly attack. You try to make yourself look good and righteous, but you are filled with judgement and condemnation. Remember what the Pharisee said? " "The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other people..." Luke 18:11a That is your constant position. And Luke 18:14 says, “I tell you that this man [the tax collector], rather than the other [the Pharisee], went home justified before God. For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Read (and pay attention to) my signature below...

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Stop lying! I never "championed" Oprah. I think that she is basically a good person, but I don't have much to go on. You wrote "I DO KNOW oprah .. Now by your own mouth you admit you have not (examined her)." So which is it? Your judgmental rage has blinded you to reality (as usual).

Here is an excellent example of your bizarre thinking. You wrote "Not that i have any problem with any person examining me", yet clearly you do. Every single time I point out the fallacy of your thinking, you respond by criticizing me. WHY ARE YOU SO DELUSIONAL???

Are you really so angry and unhappy that you must spend so much of your time criticizing just about everyone, including Christians? Do you think that you are bringing God's message to people by constantly railing? Is it impossible for you to ever say anything positive about people?

John 3:16, "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

Why don't you (who are supposedly a Christian) follow God's clear teaching? God loves the world, but you hate the world. God gives eternal life to believers, but you condemn them.

Again, God said (and Jesus repeated): "Love your neighbor as yourself". That includes LGBTQs, Oprah, other Christians, and everyone else whom you ceaselessly attack. You try to make yourself look good and righteous, but you are filled with judgement and condemnation. Remember what the Pharisee said? " "The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other people..." Luke 18:11a That is your constant position. And Luke 18:14 says, “I tell you that this man [the tax collector], rather than the other [the Pharisee], went home justified before God. For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Read (and pay attention to) my signature below...
Personally, I think the best option is to state, next to your avatar, which Church you belong to-and the name of the Church--not you only, but all of the members.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Personally, I think the best option is to state, next to your avatar, which Church you belong to-and the name of the Church--not you only, but all of the members.
The govts would love this . Let me explain .
Remember what they did during the days of hilter .
They would love to have the names of all members of said churches .
But I will happily give the name of the church i do attend , just not its members names .
The church of our glorious Lord Christ JESUS where every true lamb is a member .
Our doctrine comes from the Pure and holy bible and we love and teach ALL things JESUS , the apostels in that bible left us
and all sound doctrine .
And our saying is , if any man , woman or child , even a talking donkey or an angel
comes along and tries to teach anything contrary to the truth , we wont be heeding such a one .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why don't you state which "church" (meaning denomination) you belong to? And suppose you don't belong to any denomination, i.e., you're non-denominational?

Personally, I think that denominations split the body of Christ into separate factions, each of which claims to have the truth. There is actually one body of Christ, which is why I am non-denominational. I am a Christian, I follow Christ, not men.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The govts would love this . Let me explain .
Remember what they did during the days of hilter .
They would love to have the names of all members of said churches .
But I will happily give the name of the church i do attend , just not its members names .
The church of our glorious Lord Christ JESUS where every true lamb is a member .
Our doctrine comes from the Pure and holy bible and we love and teach ALL things JESUS , the apostels in that bible left us
and all sound doctrine .
And our saying is , if any man , woman or child , even a talking donkey or an angel
comes along and tries to teach anything contrary to the truth , we wont be heeding such a one .
Who is "hilter"???

So, what church do you attend?

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All,

the OP subject is "reasons Jews reject Jesus". It is not about "hilter" or what church one attends.

Getting back to the OP... I am a Jew and accepted Jesus as my Savior many years ago. So the (loaded) premise of the OP is bigoted and false. It makes just as much sense to ask why anyone rejects Jesus.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Why don't you state which "church" (meaning denomination) you belong to? And suppose you don't belong to any denomination, i.e., you're non-denominational?

Personally, I think that denominations split the body of Christ into separate factions, each of which claims to have the truth. There is actually one body of Christ, which is why I am non-denominational. I am a Christian, I follow Christ, not men.

Have to concur--

According to some estimates, there are roughly 4,200 religions, churches, denominations, religious bodies, faith groups, tribes, cultures, movements, ultimate concerns, which at some point in the future will be countless.

--all inclusive into ONE, here--hence the various answers and interpretations to Scriptures.

Not trying to pick a fight, just stating the obvious--and like you-I am non-denominational, or Baptist-years ago.

J.

Reactions: Jim B

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Have to concur--

According to some estimates, there are roughly 4,200 religions, churches, denominations, religious bodies, faith groups, tribes, cultures, movements, ultimate concerns, which at some point in the future will be countless.

--all inclusive into ONE, here--hence the various answers and interpretations to Scriptures.

Not trying to pick a fight, just stating the obvious--and like you-I am non-denominational, or Baptist-years ago.

J.
I agree, because even so, "there is one body and one Spirit, even as you are called in one hope of your calling, one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all, who is above all and through all and in you all. But to every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ."

Therefore Paul exhorts all in those 4,200 groups and denominations to "endeavor to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. (Ephesians 4:3-7).

Praise God, Christian unity is in the Spirit, and only in the Spirit. There is one body and one Spirit, even as (we) are called in one hope of (our) calling, one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all, who is above all and through all and in (us) all. Having one faith, many denominations and groups is a sign of freedom in Christ.

Reactions: Johann

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
many denominations and groups is a sign of freedom in Christ.

Actually its a sign that there are a lot of NT denying Cults.

See, if there was true unity, there would be very few denominations, but there would be a lot of church buildings affiliated with only a few.

The reason there are so many denominations, is because there are a lot of unsaved people, who are very religious, that started a new one.

Here is the Good news.
There are no denominations in Heaven.
Not even one.
Why?
Because denominations are man made, and Christianity is God made.
Every Christian is God made through Christ.
A denomination cannot produce a Christian.

Last edited:

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Getting back to the OP... It is a false statement to claim that Jews reject Jesus. I am a Jew and have accepted Jesus (a Jew) as my Messiah, as have many other Jews. It is simply bigotry to claim otherwise.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually its a sign that there are a lot of NT denying Cults.

See, if there was true unity, there would be very few denominations, but there would be a lot of church buildings affiliated with only a few.

The reason there are so many denominations, is because there are a lot of unsaved people, who are very religious, that started a new one.

Here is the Good news.
There are no denominations in Heaven.
Not even one.
Why?
Because denominations are man made, and Christianity is God made.
Every Christian is God made through Christ.
A denomination cannot produce a Christian.
First and foremost before i continue , NEVER FOLLOW THE RCC , its not the true church .
Okay . Now that this is out of the way .
The reason for so many denominations is exactly as you said , men came in with their own teachings
which though some things are true , some were not .
Our title should not be baptist or methodist , or etc .
We are christain . Followers of CHRIST . take heed i said CHRIST and not men .
When i say men , i mean mans own teachings that contradict the teachings of CHRIST , the words of GOD
and of the spirit led apostels who left us SPIRIT led letters indeed .
Now for the warning . There are many who can say as i just said , and yet they are leading us into a false unification .
SAD , BUT TRUE .
ANY UNITY , and by all that is holy and true , I SAY ANY UNITY that would have us omit what CHRIST
and later the apostels left us in said bible is a unity FROM SATAN . BIG WORDS , but this is a REAL BIG DEAL TOO .
Too many are getting caught up in a lie .
NOTICE , JESUS SAID HIS WORDS shall ENDURE FOREVER . HE never said SOME of what i said and taught
will expire or become obsolete in later generations .
OOPSY , MOST ALL ARE FAILING ON THIS ONE .
NOTICE . JESUS told the desicples to ALSO teach them to OBSERVE , not some , not most , BUT ALL THINGS
i taught You .
NOW that we understand the problem , I PRAY TO GOD THE FATHER OF OUR LORD and SAVOIR JESUS
that folks will return to the bible . GET A FAT SNORT FULL OF IT and KEEP ON READING IT and EMBRACE
EVERY WORD OF JESUS CHRIST and later the apostels left us in their letters and all sound doctrine as ABOSLUTE TRUTH .
OUR unity was to be and is to be IN THE FAITH , not of men , BUT IN CHRIST .
And i know with zero doubt and with a fully persauded MIND , THAT JESUS IS THE CHRIST .
Yes i know you got many who can still say HE IS THE CHRIST .
But my question now is to those who agree with me that HE IS the CHRIST . WE OUGHT TO TREAT HIM AS SUCH
and stop allowing men to give excuses for why we omit SOME things HE and later the apostels taught us .
BINGO . YET to most folks ITS ME who gets accused of being the DEVIL and ACCUSER of the brethren .
YET I POINT TO CHRIST . I treat HIM as THE CHRIST . I SAY OBEY HIS EVERY WORD . exactly .
man gonna do as man gonna do , but lambs GONNA DO AS JESUS SAID TO DO

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First and foremost before i continue , NEVER FOLLOW THE RCC , its not the true church .
The reason for so many denominations is exactly as you said , men came in with their own teachings
When i say men , i mean mans own teachings that contradict the teachings of CHRIST , the words of GOD
Now for the warning . There are many who can say as i just said , and yet they are leading us into a false unification .
SAD , BUT TRUE .
ANY UNITY , and by all that is holy and true , I SAY ANY UNITY that would have us omit what CHRIST
and later the apostels left us in said bible is a unity FROM SATAN . BIG WORDS , but this is a REAL BIG DEAL TOO .
NOTICE , JESUS SAID HIS WORDS shall ENDURE FOREVER . HE never said SOME of what i said and taught
NOTICE . JESUS told the desicples to ALSO teach them to OBSERVE , not some , not most , BUT ALL THINGS
i taught You .
NOW that we understand the problem , I PRAY TO GOD THE FATHER OF OUR LORD and SAVOIR JESUS
that folks will return to the bible . GET A FAT SNORT FULL OF IT and KEEP ON READING IT and EMBRACE
EVERY WORD OF JESUS CHRIST and later the apostels left us in their letters and all sound doctrine as ABOSLUTE TRUTH .
And i know with zero doubt and with a fully persauded MIND , THAT JESUS IS THE CHRIST .
But my question now is to those who agree with me that HE IS the CHRIST . WE OUGHT TO TREAT HIM AS SUCH
and stop allowing men to give excuses for why we omit SOME things HE and later the apostels taught us .
BINGO . YET to most folks ITS ME who gets accused of being the DEVIL and ACCUSER of the brethren .
YET I POINT TO CHRIST . I treat HIM as THE CHRIST . I SAY OBEY HIS EVERY WORD . exactly .
But you insist that people follow you!!! LOL!!! Are you really that blind (or are you not a man)?

You are a perpetual "accuser of the brethren"; that is all that you do, time after time, day after day, month after month. => By attacking the brethren (and sisters) you are attacking Christ's own!!! <= You do not point to Christ; you point to His sheep and constantly find fault with them! You do not treat Him as the Christ. You treat Him as an incompetent shepherd who can't manage His own flock and needs you to harass them.

BTW, there is no such person as an "apostel". If you want to pose as a teacher, why can't you even bother to write grammatically-correct posts? (And giving the excuse that you type fast is a poor cover-up for laziness.)

P.S. Your post has nothing to do with the OP subject: reason Jews reject Jesus.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SAD , BUT TRUE .
i taught You .
You wrote this: "But my question now is to those who agree with me that HE IS the CHRIST . WE OUGHT TO TREAT HIM AS SUCH".

Why don't you start by doing that yourself? Over and over and over ... and over, you attack Christians -- who are the body of Christ. BY ATTACKING HIS BODY YOU ARE ATTACKING HIM!!!

You do not treat Him as "THE CHRIST". You treat Him as an incompetent shepherd who can't look after His own sheep and needs you, one of the sheep, to be the accuser. There already is an accuser: Satan. Jesus does not need you to constantly harass His flock.

If you actually believe what you wrote -- but lambs GONNA DO AS JESUS SAID TO DO -- then why not leave the lambs alone?

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I thought an excellent topic for Apologetics is how to counter the reason the Jews reject Jesus. Form SIX REASONS WHY JEWS DON'T BELIEVE IN JESUS:
Reason #1 – The Messiah must be from the Tribe of Judah and a Descendant of King David AND King Solomon – Jesus did not qualify.​
Reason #2 – Ingathering of the Jewish Exiles – Jesus did not do this.​
Reason #3– Rebuilding of the Holy Temple – Jesus failed to achieve this.​
Reason #4– Worldwide Reign of Peace – Jesus did not accomplish this.​
Reason #5 – Observance of the Torah Embraced by All Jews – Jesus didn’t bring this about.​
Reason #6 – Universal Knowledge of G-d – Jesus clearly failed here also.​
I believe a bridge to fellowship begins by saying we can understand how they can look at it this way. However, there is another sense in which the story of Jesus qualifies as the true Jewish Messiah. Thoughts?
I don't believe that any of the above are the reason/s some Jews reject Jesus, and others not. I think if we find the reasons why most Gentiles reject Jesus and others not, then we have found the reason why most of humanity rejects Jesus, and those Jews who reject Jesus are no different. Gentiles may find other reasons to reject Jesus, but the above 6 'reasons' are only symptoms of the cause. People find different 'reasons' for rejecting Jesus which are normally just excuses.

Jesus certainly did bring about knowledge of the God of Abraham to the Roman Empire and I doubt there are many Jews who don't believe in Jesus who would agree with your Reason #6, so I'm not sure where you are getting your 'reasons' from.

Many, if not most Jews in Israel today are secular and open to talking about the New Testament and about Jesus, and do not have the same preconceived ideas that maybe a minority of religious Jews still do. You're assuming that most Jews even know that the Tanach prophesies the first 5 "reasons" you give (which most Jews don't). Most Jews don't even know what the Tanach prophesies about the Messiah. This isn't the middle ages. Most Jews are not obsessed with the Messiah. To them that's a Christian thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim B

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Getting back to the OP... It is a false statement to claim that Jews reject Jesus. I am a Jew and have accepted Jesus (a Jew) as my Messiah, as have many other Jews. It is simply bigotry to claim otherwise.
From what I've seen and learned from Jewish Christians in Israel, most Jews in Israel are secular and many are very open to talking about the New Testament and Jesus. Very few actually know what the Tanach prophesies about the Messiah, and even less of them are obsessed with the Messiah. To them that's a Christian thing. The OP makes big assumptions about people.

Anyway if we can find the reasons why most Gentiles reject Jesus then we will not be looking for the reasons people give for why they reject Jesus, because we will understand that the "reasons" people give for rejecting Jesus are normally just excuses.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From what I've seen and learned from Jewish Christians in Israel, most Jews in Israel are secular and many are very open to talking about the New Testament and Jesus. Very few actually know what the Tanach prophesies about the Messiah, and even less of them are obsessed with the Messiah. To them that's a Christian thing. The OP makes big assumptions about people.

Anyway if we can find the reasons why most Gentiles reject Jesus then we will not be looking for the reasons people give for why they reject Jesus, because we will understand that the "reasons" people give for rejecting Jesus are normally just excuses.
Even the idea expressed in the OP has the sound of bigotry. Many people, Jews and Gentiles, reject Jesus; many others do not. The Bible says that all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.

Romans 3:22b-24, "For there is no distinction, since all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God; they are now justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus,

Hallelujah!

Reactions: Zao is life

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You wrote this: "But my question now is to those who agree with me that HE IS the CHRIST . WE OUGHT TO TREAT HIM AS SUCH".

Why don't you start by doing that yourself? Over and over and over ... and over, you attack Christians -- who are the body of Christ. BY ATTACKING HIS BODY YOU ARE ATTACKING HIM!!!

You do not treat Him as "THE CHRIST". You treat Him as an incompetent shepherd who can't look after His own sheep and needs you, one of the sheep, to be the accuser. There already is an accuser: Satan. Jesus does not need you to constantly harass His flock.

If you actually believe what you wrote -- but lambs GONNA DO AS JESUS SAID TO DO -- then why not leave the lambs alone?
The sooner you come to the realization that there can indeed be false leaders and peoples within the church
the sooner you gonna realize ITS THOSE i am exposing . And oprah wimphrey , SHE IS WOLF in sheeps clothing pard ,
as in that pope francis so many embrace . THEY false my friend . There is a huge difference
between one being in an error and one who is FALSE . They have been rebuked and corrected
and only worse do they get . THEY are false . and peter warned us about this .
You do realize that about the time GOD destroyed JERUSALEM that place , its leaders , its prophets
were all teaching the people lies and falsehoods . TRY reading the bible , things like this DO HAPPEN .
And just as there were FALSE PROPHETS among the peoples , SO TOO will there be FALSE TEACHERS AMONG YOU .
Now since you wont expose them , MOVE OVER cause i love the peoples , SO I WILL EXPOSE the charaltons for what they are .
SURE I hope they do repent , I desire not the death of the worst false prophet but rather he would repent .
BUT TILL THEY DO , THEY GET EXPOSED and their doctrine does too .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The sooner you come to the realization that there can indeed be false leaders and peoples within the church
the sooner you gonna realize ITS THOSE i am exposing . And oprah wimphrey , SHE IS WOLF in sheeps clothing pard ,
as in that pope francis so many embrace . THEY false my friend . There is a huge difference
between one being in an error and one who is FALSE . They have been rebuked and corrected
and only worse do they get . THEY are false . and peter warned us about this .
You do realize that about the time GOD destroyed JERUSALEM that place , its leaders , its prophets
were all teaching the people lies and falsehoods . TRY reading the bible , things like this DO HAPPEN .
And just as there were FALSE PROPHETS among the peoples , SO TOO will there be FALSE TEACHERS AMONG YOU .
Now since you wont expose them , MOVE OVER cause i love the peoples , SO I WILL EXPOSE the charaltons for what they are .
SURE I hope they do repent , I desire not the death of the worst false prophet but rather he would repent .
BUT TILL THEY DO , THEY GET EXPOSED and their doctrine does too .
You are a false teacher. You do not teach the basic doctrines of Christianity, the primary ones being a) love God with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength and b) love your neighbor as yourself. You are deep in self-delusion when you consider your constant criticisms of others to be love (of any kind).

I hope and pray that some day you will realize that Christianity is, at its core, loving others. As of now, you clearly cannot do that. You claim that your constant criticisms and accusations are love, but they are not. A good shepherd lays down his life for his sheep; he doesn't harass and beat them.