Reasons why the Jehovah’s Witness religion is false (Despite my love for them as human beings)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ElieG12

Oct 8, 2022
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To be honest, when I start reading a post and I perceive hate from the person who writes, I don't read anything anymore... I abide by what the Bible says here:

1 John 3:10 The children of God and the children of the Devil are evident by this fact: Everyone who does not carry on righteousness does not originate with God, neither does he who does not love his brother. 11 For this is the message which YOU have heard from [the] beginning, that we should have love for one another; 12 not like Cain, who originated with the wicked one and slaughtered his brother. And for the sake of what did he slaughter him? Because his own works were wicked, but those of his brother [were] righteous.

That's very wise advice, don't you think? ... coming from God himself, isn't it?

Actually, I know JWs in person and I can see in their meetings in the Kingdom Hall how they are in real life. I don't need anybody else to tell me cause I know the truth.

Where does that leave your opinion?

Last edited:

ElieG12

Oct 8, 2022
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think most hatress against JWs is because they got a deep biblical knowledge that most believers can not refute ... and they fear them, and try others not to listen, so others can not get what is really happening there.

Besides that, JWs are known by their good deeds everywhere even if not perfect: good parents, good children, good citizens, good neighbors, good workers, good students, ... but above all, they are the preachers of the kingdom of God that would be expected from true Christians (Matt. 24:14; 28:19,20; Acts 1:8) ... something I don't see being done by those who criticize them with such hatred.

Should I believe what someone else say, or what I see with my own eyes?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I think most hatress against JWs is because they got a deep biblical knowledge that most believers can not refute ... and they fear them, and try others not to listen, so others can not get what is really happening there.
It is the FALSE TEACHINGS of the JWs that Christians hate. Not the brainwashed people who cannot think for themselves but simply regurgitate whatever the Watchtower Society tells them. The same for the FALSE TEACHINGS of any group or cult. And Christ also hates false teachings as we see in Revelation.

ElieG12

Oct 8, 2022
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hatress is not a Christians' thing ... It is a false Christians' thing.
Evil is known by what it produces.

stormymonday

Dec 25, 2022
concord
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To be honest, when I start reading a post and I perceive hate from the person who writes, I don't read anything anymore... I abide by what the Bible says here:

1 John 3:10 The children of God and the children of the Devil are evident by this fact: Everyone who does not carry on righteousness does not originate with God, neither does he who does not love his brother. 11 For this is the message which YOU have heard from [the] beginning, that we should have love for one another; 12 not like Cain, who originated with the wicked one and slaughtered his brother. And for the sake of what did he slaughter him? Because his own works were wicked, but those of his brother [were] righteous.

That's very wise advice, don't you think? ... coming from God himself, isn't it?

Actually, I know JWs in person and I can see in their meetings in the Kingdom Hall how they are in real life. I don't need anybody else to tell me cause I know the truth.

Where does that leave your opinion?
I've worked with JW'S for years and know what they believe. They are being demonized by the biggest cult in Christianity - the Trinitarian cult. I have more respect for them than Evangelical Protestants who can't agree on anything.

stormymonday

Dec 25, 2022
concord
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is the FALSE TEACHINGS of the JWs that Christians hate. Not the brainwashed people who cannot think for themselves but simply regurgitate whatever the Watchtower Society tells them. The same for the FALSE TEACHINGS of any group or cult. And Christ also hates false teachings as we see in Revelation.
Do you harbor any false teachings? Or do you think you have everything figured out? Are you brainwashed in any way? Maybe you are in a cult. You are a typical cult member because you have nothing good to say about anyone or anything!

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are many levels of hypocrisy, self-righteousness & narcissism....I'm willing to admit that I have faults and express my OWN attitudes to others, rather than Jesus's.

To harp constantly on one religion, one denomination, one cult continuously is to me bigotry!

Is your yard clean or the outside of your temple sparkly.... Tut Tut Tut, I think NOT. IT'S IN ALL OUR WORDS,EACH ONE.