Reckoning

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The need to know something about our death! It should be mentioned if you are still living in the old "kingdom" message of doing something to be,' then death or recognizing (Romans 6, reckoning) a death has taken place (Adams death) may not be apart of how you approach Christianity. The most important part of Christianity is placed on a back burner if you will as you go out and try to live Christianity. You cannot live Christianity, Christianity already lives in you.

What does that mean, or what am I trying to say! Christ in you is Christianity. There is no Christianity with no Christ in you.

10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.
11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God. - 1 John 5:10-13.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
The need to know something about our death! It should be mentioned if you are still living in the old "kingdom" message of doing something to be,' then death or recognizing (Romans 6, reckoning) a death has taken place (Adams death) may not be apart of how you approach Christianity. The most important part of Christianity is placed on a back burner if you will as you go out and try to live Christianity. You cannot live Christianity, Christianity already lives in you.

What does that mean, or what am I trying to say! Christ in you is Christianity. There is no Christianity with no Christ in you.

10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.
11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God. - 1 John 5:10-13.
@soul man John's First Epistle has so much assuring content for the believer! :)

We can truly know that we have eternal life in God's Son.

Reactions: soul man and Nancy