RECOGNISING RATS

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jun 13, 2021
_
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Be the person your dog thinks you are.
Not the person your cat knows you are. Get rid of the cats and the rats. Get a dog.

Hmm

Wouldn't that count as 'itching ears' syndrome?

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dated a girl in college who used to have a pet boa constrictor. She'd go to pet shops to buy mice for the snake's dinner. She eventually got banned from every pet shop in Dayton, Ohio and the surrounding environs.
Lol please let us know what she did to get banned from pet shops!

Reactions: Lambano

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the world, rats are attracted to filth. Pack rats will live in garbage piles. I moved into my dream property only to realize we had a rat problem. They lived in the old shed/out buildings.

These things(pack rats) will steal your things and replace them with rocks and sticks and crap. They steal the good stuff and leave you with trash. Once I destroyed all of the old out buildings the rats pretty much disappeared back into the forest.

I have no idea how that relates to the spiritual but I felt prompted to write what I knew about rats.