Red Heifer.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In regards to the building of the third Temple.
Any updates on the recent "Red Heifer" Prophesies?
From Texas to Israel: Red heifers needed for Temple arrive

Five perfectly red heifers, required for the ritual purification of those who have touched a dead body, arrived in Israel from a ranch in Texas on Thursday, as the Temple Institute continues preparations to lay the ground for the construction of the Third Temple in Jerusalem.

The heifers are all under one year old and if they remain 100% red and avoid any blemishes which would disqualify them, they will each be eligible to be used to create the ashes required by Jewish law to purify those who have been in contact with a dead body, explained the Temple Institute on Monday. This level of purification would be needed in order to allow the kohanim (priests) to carry out their work in a future Temple.

There's this . . .

Much love!

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
It has been said on these forums - in fact, guaranteed - that the two witnesses will appear in Jerusalem on the day after Passover next year and that the end will come upon us in four years.

That doesn’t leave much time for red cows and the third Temple.

Meanwhile, the climate alarmists have said that we have less than 10 years remaining before global warming does us in if we don’t act fast and ruin the economy.

Better tidy up the house.

liafailrock

Jul 4, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does this mean the Rapture to take place within the next two years?

No not necessarily. The Jews want to build the Temple badly, but in order to do that they need a red heifer for the purification ceremony. If the building does not happen, they will get a red heifer in the future. They have been doing so for many years now. There have even been several cases where they thought they had a red heifer only to later disqualify it. They have been practicing (what I will call) engineering to make the birth of a red heifer more probable. This is because the desire of building becomes stronger and stronger as the years pass. The same goes for more and more Jews visiting the temple mount.

You can go on the site The Temple Institute of Jerusalem - Learn About the Temple Institute and they presently have a video on it. I always follow the Temple Institute to keep up on the latest.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does this mean the construction of the third temple will start soon?

Everything (and I mean everything) is PREPARED for the Temple. The holdup IS exact LAND for which to build. Years long excavating, documents pertaining to the land, rumors, opinions, Islam’s mosque claim to be sitting on the land, disputes, questions, wonderings, etc. have been centuries long and continue.

IMO, It MUST be built at some point. The Physical Temple of God, IS the Jewish Temple IN Jerusalem.

Satan IS given a short Season of great governance Power over the whole World, at which time he will Defile the Temple of God.

How can Satan defile that which is not standing?

2 Thes 2:
[4] Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting though....
Ever seen the European Unions “great symbolic sculpture” ?
Bull with a female on it’s back?

Europa...EU, sculptures, statues, euro dollar, coins, stamps, arts, etc.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everything (and I mean everything) is PREPARED for the Temple. The holdup IS exact LAND for which to build. Years long excavating, documents pertaining to the land, rumors, opinions, Islam’s mosque claim to be sitting on the land, disputes, questions, wonderings, etc. have been centuries long and continue.

IMO, It MUST be built at some point. The Physical Temple of God, IS the Jewish Temple IN Jerusalem.

Satan IS given a short Season of great governance Power over the whole World, at which time he will Defile the Temple of God.

How can Satan defile that which is not standing?

2 Thes 2:
[4] Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
It is understandable that those descendants of Israel still suffering a type of blindness should continue to look forward to a temple of stones made with hands.

But how is it that among we Christians who have the gospels which declare "He was speaking of the temple of His body", that many also look for another temple of stone made with hands?

Hebrews 9:11
But Christ came as High Priest of the good things to come, with the greater and more perfect tabernacle not made with hands, that is, not of this creation.​

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is understandable that those descendants of Israel still suffering a type of blindness should continue to look forward to a temple of stones made with hands.

But how is it that among we Christians who have the gospels which declare "He was speaking of the temple of His body", that many also look for another temple of stone made with hands?

Hebrews 9:11
But Christ came as High Priest of the good things to come, with the greater and more perfect tabernacle not made with hands, that is, not of this creation.​

I believe “converted Christians” are paying attention to the Rebuilt Temple (building), AS A SIGN, regarding Jesus’ return...which is not the SAME reasoning Jews want to Rebuild a Temple.

Jews are presently and have been for 2,000 years, at an impasse, a conundrum. Not trusting Jesus’ Blood, and yet have no place to slaughter a pure animal as their yearly Sin sacrifice.

God Bless you Scott. Your efforts are noted.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@marks ,thanks for the recent updates.
It was a fiasco to get the heifers transported. They were trucked on a 33 hr journey from Texas to NY and then flown and arrived in Israel.

Strange, all 5 heifers were born on the same TX farm, and the usual is to tag the animals shortly after birth, but the guy who tags didn’t because of Covid, he not getting to the farm. Which tagging would have immediately disqualified them. Then the fiasco of transporting with no tag or neck harness, as airlines require, as would a harness of any sort also disqualify them.

And the October cut off date, of them being 1 yr old and not in Israel, would have also disqualified.

This searching project about the world started about 8 years ago.
Five on one farm...and all female? Pretty amazing I think.

Glory to God,
Taken

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
High level satanic rituals (including sacrifices) have been taking place beneath the temple mount for decades. I am witness to it. This is the place where the antichrist will sit and declare himself as "God." The elite cult has been preparing for this for a long time.

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Northern British Columbia, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If you are familiar with evangelist Tiff Shuttleworth, he has a utube video about the heifer case.
My copy and paste is not working, otherwise I would post the link.
Google "Tiff Shuttleworth Utube"

liafailrock

Jul 4, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@marks ,thanks for the recent updates.
It was a fiasco to get the heifers transported. They were trucked on a 33 hr journey from Texas to NY and then flown and arrived in Israel.

Strange, all 5 heifers were born on the same TX farm, and the usual is to tag the animals shortly after birth, but the guy who tags didn’t because of Covid, he not getting to the farm. Which tagging would have immediately disqualified them. Then the fiasco of transporting with no tag or neck harness, as airlines require, as would a harness of any sort also disqualify them.

And the October cut off date, of them being 1 yr old and not in Israel, would have also disqualified.

This searching project about the world started about 8 years ago.
Five on one farm...and all female? Pretty amazing I think.

Glory to God,
Taken
I seem to remember they obtained, or at least were trying to raise a red heifer in Texas before. I haven't been keeping track of the number they deemed eligible, but I do know that for years now the USA has been playing a role in raising heifers.

Reactions: Taken

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
If you are familiar with evangelist Tiff Shuttleworth, he has a utube video about the heifer case.
My copy and paste is not working, otherwise I would post the link.
Google "Tiff Shuttleworth Utube"

Is this the video you are speaking about?

Reactions: Triumph1300

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I seem to remember they obtained, or at least were trying to raise a red heifer in Texas before. I haven't been keeping track of the number they deemed eligible, but I do know that for years now the USA has been playing a role in raising heifers.

Ditto. I do recall other red heifers reported as born and were disqualified, but I don’t recall why.
I know the qualifying is very strict.
The appeal for participation is world wide. Yet agree the US seems more aggressive in wanting to assist the Israeli Organization in their search.

Glory to God,
Taken