rediagnosed from bipolar to ptsd

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i am a war veteran that turns out doen't have ptsd from the war but instead was psychologically tortured by my own family including ex wives. i have flash backs of them. it took a long time to figure out what was going on but i held on to god through it all. i finally figured out my mother and ex wives were committing constant evil against me. beware the strange woman. i almost died and ended up in a psyche hospital. i need christian fellowship and support. i've been here 6 months with no christian contact. my ex wives have apparently been gaslighting me and cutting off all friends and family. i have nothing anymore. they have dragged my life down to hell as the proverb says. i'm relying on the state to get me to safer grounds and try and rescue my children. i have no one and nothing at the moment except food and clothes and have been cut off from my children. i am in constant pain. i have been reading the psalms daily. my enemies are everywhere. re-entering the world will be very complicated. any good word of encouragement. any christian friendship is welcome i feel cornered on all sides.
I am a schizophrenic also and the state gave my children to their mother who moved them to another state thousands of miles away. It is difficult to have to deal with that I know. May God bless you with peace, love and joy thru serving him. Welcome to the forums. The good part of the forums is the fellowship area and the prayer area, there is also the spirituality area. The debate areas get heated so I tend to stay out of it so I'm not opening myself up to attack.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thank you mayflower. just pray i can make friends with the state and they help me with my children. i also need real friends who care whether i lived or died. i actually died of starvation in a river during the winter during all this while homeless. god brought me back. it was a harrowing experience. i've gone to the state as neiamaiah went to artaxerxes to rebuild jeruselem. vt is certainly a babylonian state but i have done everything i can for my children and they are beginning to see that now. all i want is a loving family. that's all i told god i wanted. that is my last desire before i pass. i'm already grey haired and 37. i just want a little joy before i die. 37 years of pain has been too much. right now my only family is my brother jesus. thank you for the verse. we are citizens of zion. jesus is a warrior an a shepherd. thank you sister.
Homelessness does that to a person, makes them feel aged. But 37 is still pretty young. I was homeless for several months only and it wore me thin, that and the schizophrenia does that also. I pray you will be able to get on your feet, either from help from the state or on your own. And that God will grant you with renewal of mind and body thru the Holy Spirit of life.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
i am a war veteran that turns out doen't have ptsd from the war but instead was psychologically tortured by my own family including ex wives. i have flash backs of them. it took a long time to figure out what was going on but i held on to god through it all. i finally figured out my mother and ex wives were committing constant evil against me. beware the strange woman. i almost died and ended up in a psyche hospital. i need christian fellowship and support. i've been here 6 months with no christian contact. my ex wives have apparently been gaslighting me and cutting off all friends and family. i have nothing anymore. they have dragged my life down to hell as the proverb says. i'm relying on the state to get me to safer grounds and try and rescue my children. i have no one and nothing at the moment except food and clothes and have been cut off from my children. i am in constant pain. i have been reading the psalms daily. my enemies are everywhere. re-entering the world will be very complicated. any good word of encouragement. any christian friendship is welcome i feel cornered on all sides.
Hi, Josh. I'm here a lot. I died. I suffered spousal abuse. I lost all my friends. I am in constant pain. I tell you this so you'll know that you are not alone. - Truman.