Regarding the Holy Spirit and His gifts I believe...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rearding the baptism of the Holy Spirit, spiritual gifts and some other things I believe;

• 1. Yes, I know this is for today and all gifts including tongues, are yet given to believers.

• 2. There is no secondary experience from God once you truly become a Christian.

• 3. Those who speak in tongues are completely deceived, this is not from God at all.

• 4. Spiritual gifts, including tongues passed away after the time of the apostles ended

• 5. Those lacking baptism in the Holy Spirit lack God's anointing and power

• 6. My denominations teaching on this is true. Baptism in the Holy Spirit is not for now.

• 7. Jesus no longer speaks directly to believers, only through the scripture

• 8. Miracles of healing are not for today, modern medicine and doctors are our means of healing

• 9. Much of the bible is allegorical and never really happened.

• 10. I am a Christian but Jesus Christ is not God Almighty

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sort of hard how to respond to such a powerful testimony....Thank you for sharing. I think you shared it A bit back and I lost the place.

Reactions: Triumph1300

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Northern British Columbia, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
1 Corinthians 1:7

Now you have every spiritual gift you need as you eagerly wait for the return of our Lord Jesus Christ.
-----------------------------------------------

This scripture clearly indicates that the Gifts of the Holy Spirit are still for today
and did not go away after the time of the early Apostles.

It clearly says that the Gifts are still in operation till the Lord returns,
and that is when the "perfect" times starts and the Gifts cease operation.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
as you eagerly wait for the return of our Lord Jesus Christ.
or at least the revelation of Him, but why quibble over a little scribing right
1 Corinthians 1:7 Lexicon: so that you are not lacking in any gift, awaiting eagerly the revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ,

New International Version
Therefore you do not lack any spiritual gift as you eagerly wait for our Lord Jesus Christ to be revealed.

English Standard Version
so that you are not lacking in any gift, as you wait for the revealing of our Lord Jesus Christ,

Berean Study Bible
Therefore you do not lack any spiritual gift as you eagerly await the revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Berean Literal Bible
so as for you not to be lacking in any gift as you eagerly await the revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ,

New American Standard Bible
so that you are not lacking in any gift, awaiting eagerly the revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ,

King James Bible
So that ye come behind in no gift; waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ:

ah, i guess you picked your favorite translation on purpose there, huh
scribes are so dang helpful aren't they