Relationship stuff

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't really want to get into it too much, I just need prayer for God's guidance and direction in my life to make proper, mature choices and do things in an orderly manner that is pleasing to God.

Prayers that God will lead you in the right direction, and guide your choices.

(Though now you're making me curious. Lambano, mind your own business!)

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I don't really want to get into it too much, I just need prayer for God's guidance and direction in my life to make proper, mature choices and do things in an orderly manner that is pleasing to God.

Of Fluffy, do not let the winds of this life blow you whichever way the wind is blowing.

I have been thinking of you on and off for the last week or so and wondering how you were doing.

My prayer for you has not changed from the beginning and I keep thanking God that He is continuing to draw you to Himself and guide you in all that you do so that His Glory can be seen in and through you.

When I have had problems in the past, I found that the best way of dealing with these problems was to hand them all over to God and to let God deal with the issues at hand. Crying and ranting did not help me at all as it only stirred me up and the problems grew bigger.

May the Lord lead you in all things and prompt you to being able to ask of Him the right questions so that He can provide you with the answers that you are seeking. Some times, I had to change, other times I had to be patient and allow the problem to be dealt with by God. He is not always as quick to implement the solution as we would like or the solution that we would want.

The Lord does really care for your well being and often get fellow Saints to shed His tears just for you as they seek God for you and His solutions. Often times, all He wants us to do is to hold you up before the Lord in Prayer and let the Spirit do its thing within your life.

Let God take you hand because He will not let go of you. Respond to God's terms of peace with you and ensure that your terms are aligned with His terms just for you. His terms of peace are very different to what His terms of peace are for someone like me and I know that I often argue with God about what those terms should be, but as I press further into God Loving Embrace which is just for me, His peace settles upon me and my concerns and worries seem to melt away and be no more.

May the Lord's peace settle upon you as you seek His face within the situation that you are finding yourself in. May the final outcome become the Blessing that you are hoping for for all with whom you rub shoulders with on a daily basis.

Shalom

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ITS FLUFFY . You are loved dear sister . I thought you had gone . but now i see you just changed your name .
Leap up and praise the LORD my dear sister .
Yes it is!

Thank you @amigo de christo and yes praise the Lord!

Thanks all!

All is well just requires personal responsibility.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fluffy, it is good to see the growth in your spiritual strength and your increasing dependence on God. May God continue to draw you into His loving Embrace which is special just for you.

Shalom
Thank you @Jay Ross :D

I appreciate the kind words. It means a lot. Hope you are doing well.

And to everyone, I have been a bit busy lately with starting a new job, but I will make a better effort to check in periodically and say "hello."

Missing you all

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

You can do it..:)
"For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of selfdiscipline" (2 Timothy 1:7)