Reminiscing of the Old Days

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

IanLC

Encounter Team
Mar 22, 2011
North Carolina
Im just weeping for the old days of intense prayer, holy living, conviction filled biblicaly based preaching, and those firery days of revival! Where people would fill the church or tent up and just shout, dance, run, fall out, weep, cry, pray, kneel and just be free in the Holy Spirit! I miss the time when we would tarry at the altar and pray for Jesus to sanctify, save, and fill us with His Holy Spirit. We would stay at the altar for hours in prayer and just testify and worship together. Deliverance, healing and salvation was a regular occurrence. The Holy Ghost brought forth tongues and interpretation! It was just a powerful time! I miss those days and feel bad that the present generation does not get to experience that power much. Will the spirit of revival ever resurge?

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh my goodness, my hubby and I were saying much the same at breakfast today!
Will we live long enough to see those days again??

But, we have seen the glory of the former "house", He promises the glory of the latter house will be greater!!!
Having once tasted...we long to 'taste again'.

Lord, touch your people once again, with Your Might Rushing Wind....

IanLC

Encounter Team
Mar 22, 2011
North Carolina
Yes Jesus fill this generation with the power of the Holy Spirit to be effective in this time and this generation and to properly train generations to come and transfer the anointing of the Holy Spirit to succeeding generations and the glory to follow and cover them! In Jesus name! Amen!

The Holy Spirit spoke to me these words "We are restoring the glory of the former house, with the new anointing of the latter rain!"

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Oh how I miss those days but the Lord has another wave of his glory coming and it's about to break and travel the earth like a tidal wave once again.... ^_^ Glory to God! Hallelujah! Praise you Jesus!