Repeated dreams of my deceased grandmother's house

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let us all grow in the grace of our Lord . what is and what is to come will not be tolerant to those who wont conform .
Though for years they preached tolerance , it was never about eqaulity , it was never about race ,
it was about getting people behind a movement which will destroy the old evil so called system . THEY KNOW what they doing .
THEY using the emotions of the people to serve THEIR OWN AGENDA .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The world will soon reap what it has sown .
The very system these so called elites are creating , AINT FOR THE POOR , It aint for the people they even use .
Folks are gonna find out too late , the system was for THEM .
WHY would billionaires like sorros , WHO WE KNOW LOVE MONEY , be helping lead this movement for the so called poor
for so called equality .
CAUSE HE KNOWS . They know how to pander to the emotions of said folks . YET watch what happens
when the system is fully complete . You wont hear them crying for the poor anymore .
This was never about redistrubution of wealth , it was never about the poor .
DONT we realize what this is all about . LOOK to judas iscariot for that answer .
HE TOO cried , this money could have been given to the poor , JUST LIKE THEY CRY
but mark my words JUDAS nor they CARE FOR THE POOR . JUDAS HELD THE BAG and kept much of that money
WELL GUESS WHO IS GONNA BE IN CONTROL OF THE NEW SYSTEM . They are . ITS about making themselves IN CONTROL OF MORE MONEY .
ITS NOT FOR US . WE are being lied too . In truth this cannot be stopped .
FOR the elites themselves have no idea whose kingdom they are really making ready .
ITS gonna be a one world empire all right , BUT THE BEAST IS GONNA RULE OVER IT and some kings . IT cant be stopped .
BUT let none of us fall for that false new all inclusive green gospel , no not that fake unity we are one stuff .

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know what is so amazing dear sister . The closer i see His coming is ......
the MORE I ONLY WANNA get the gosple out and all reminders . It aint making me run and hide anything .
Its making me only have a tremendous sense of urgency that souls need to repent and beleive in JESUS .
Yes indeed . Let us labor to the final breath , or JESUS COME . Either way it wont be too long a wait .
HEAVEN WITH THE KING IS HOME . ITS the HOPE that keeps on abounding no matter what this world throws our way .
The prize at the end . JUST being with HE WHO HAS SAVED US .
Some folks pack bags for vacations and such , others get ready for some big retirement .
My vacation day , my retirement day , IS SOLEY SET ON JESUS . This world can keep its hopes and dreams .
JESUS IS OURS . LET THE KING BE PRAISED . And what i say , i say again , LET THE LORD BE PRAISED .

Wow I was just thinking about this a little bit ago... It is my real desire in this age... To bring hope through Jesus Christ and His Word. Praise drives the sadness away. Because even in the dark God is worthy of it all. He is the light in a dark world.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Understood. Don't take offense, but we haven't even gotten to the Great Humiliation yet, and that alone will likely take 15-20 years to get to, easy. Way too much needs to be fulfilled for His return to come anywhere inside 50 years, Amigo. But it's not worth getting into strife over. We just very strongly disagree here.

Keep your peace. :) Just because you're off on this subject doesn't mean "the end of the world." (pun intended). :)

688a80ca3fbde276848850f99bae1397.jpg
My friend i am not offended . Nor do i disagree with what you said . Just that its already much farther along
than most would even dare to see . And its moving very fast my friend .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow I was just thinking about this a little bit ago... It is my real desire in this age... To bring hope through Jesus Christ and His Word. Praise drives the sadness away. Because even in the dark God is worthy of it all. He is the light in a dark world.
This is wonderful dear sister . Yes , bring hope through Christ and His word. All things He did teach . The instruction He gave
and later by the Spirit the apostels left us as well . As well as all biblical reminders which work good unto our soul .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@FluffyYellowDuck, God finally answered my prayer about my dreams about the ex-wife. I had another one this morning but in this one we were in a fight instead of us getting along really well. She lost something, it was one of my video game consoles, and I was really angry and yelling at her to find it and we were all in front of other people and she was like, it's right there. I had all these computer parts and was going thru them all. I had taken apart different computers for a while.

When I asked God about it he said it was a dream about my mother and her stage three kidney failure. Which makes sense because my best friend has had two different kidney transplants and he gave me a game console.

But my mother said they didn't put her on a donor list cause she feels that she's too old and sick.

It was a warning dream like Pharaoh's. So far it's repeated at least three times.

Reactions: DuckieLady