Repeated dreams of my deceased grandmother's house

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, brother. Who cares, Lol. If I worried about it every time somebody called me a "false prophet," I'd be hiding under a chair somewhere waiting for the Lord's return... eating Frosted Flakes and reading Calvin and Hobbes to pass the time

I strongly disagree.
I mean this respectfully, but any dummy knows you crawl under the chair with Cap’n Crunch.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I disagree with almost everyone on this, brother, but it's based upon a pretty vast knowledge of all that still needs to happen prophetically before the end can come. I will live and die and we will still be nowhere near the Lord's return yet, but I don't expect anyone to believe me now. But I believe they will eventually find out I was right.

1. It gets better.
2. You get used to it, Lol.

I used to hate life as a Christian. The burden of my calling was too much to bear, and I couldn't lead a normal life, so I hated this life. Wanted nothing better than to go on and be with the Lord for the better part of two and half decades. Things are getting better lately, however. Back to not having any close friends, but I'm closer to the Lord now than ever before, and that's the one friendship you never lose anyway, so that's what I'm investing in more than ever at this point.

Let's just put it this way: If you have a strong calling, you don't get to go anywhere whether you want to or not, Lol.
What was the one thing JESUS made sure to say . Do not say in your heart that My Lord delays His coming .
When reading the new testament i want you to focus on something .
In pauls writings , in james , and others . They all believed that Jesus coming was nigh .
Yet in this generation it seems so many , even within christendom think it many years away , not even in their lifetime .
And yet the mystery of inquity , which was even in pauls day , has waxed very full in these days .
It is a dangerous thing to be so confident that the Lord is not coming in our lifetime .
The problem is men have taught us so many things that they claim must happen . We have sat and listened to men
try and teach extra things that they claim must happen before JESUS return .
Yet i say just look at the signs of the times . There are many things we dont fully understand .
But the signs of the times , now those are clear .
It always concerns me and worries me when folks can so easily say we got all this time left before HE returns .
Yet always JESUS said watch , pray , you know not the hour . Be watching lest that day overtakes you as a thief .
John himself believed it was the last time , as He said many anti christs . With all the signs i am seeing
its closer than ever to His return . But the last generation would be as what , it says Sodom , Like the days of noah .
They were busy concerning themselves with the cares in this life , the world had waxed full of sin , just as it has now .
I speak of inquity itself . Look around . I am only forty nine years old .
And even since i was in my twentys and thirties and specially the last years , I have seen
such a celebration of sin . It used to be socities in general were at more at hiding sins . YES they did sin
but it was not so open as today .I mean not so celebrated . I never
seen any kind of world , society back in the day as i do now . Now its so reprobate
that govts honor same sex , they honor folks who want to change their sex , their cant even figure out we have only two genders .
IT was never like this when i was younger . And its not just america , its the whole world my friend .
Its like a total reprobation of minds has occured . YES sin has always been , but now its not only hidden anymore
its flat out celebrated right in the streets . Laws are changing to support only more evil . Govts cannot even make simple decisions
anymore . And if anyone speaks truth they are deemed outright haters . IT was not like this when i was younger .
Yes sin was there , but not honored like this . ITS an end time massive sign that inquity has abounded big time .
And yes while we have had false churches and false doctrine throughout all ages
Now we see it waxing massive all over christendom . And at the same time we see this merging occuring .
It seems that all the false religoins , and even the false ones in christanity are all starting to merge under
this unity call . this we are one call , same as it is in the world . Its a gathering going on .
The lost are being gathered to be as one , the lambs are being pushed out and the evil no longer hide sins , they honor them
and they go after and accuse anyone who would step up and speak truth . Its really increasing . OH i know
the mystery of inquity has been at work since pauls days , since johns , but it has waxed very full now .
THIS is the last generation . The signs are showing it is .

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What was the one thing JESUS made sure to say . Do not say in your heart that My Lord delays His coming .
In pauls writings , in james , and others . They all believed that Jesus coming was nigh .
Yet in this generation it seems so many , even within christendom think it many years away , not even in their lifetime .
And yet the mystery of inquity , which was even in pauls day , has waxed very full in these days .
It is a dangerous thing to be so confident that the Lord is not coming in our lifetime .
The problem is men have taught us so many things that they claim must happen . We have sat and listened to men
Yet i say just look at the signs of the times . There are many things we dont fully understand .
It always concerns me and worries me when folks can so easily say we got all this time left before HE returns .
Yet always JESUS said watch , pray , you know not the hour . Be watching lest that day overtakes you as a thief .
John himself believed it was the last time , as He said many anti christs . With all the signs i am seeing
its closer than ever to His return . But the last generation would be as what , it says Sodom , Like the days of noah .
They were busy concerning themselves with the cares in this life , the world had waxed full of sin , just as it has now .
And even since i was in my twentys and thirties and specially the last years , I have seen
such a celebration of sin . It used to be socities in general were at more at hiding sins . YES they did sin
seen any kind of world , society back in the day as i do now . Now its so reprobate
that govts honor same sex , they honor folks who want to change their sex , their cant even figure out we have only two genders .
IT was never like this when i was younger . And its not just america , its the whole world my friend .
Its like a total reprobation of minds has occured . YES sin has always been , but now its not only hidden anymore
its flat out celebrated right in the streets . Laws are changing to support only more evil . Govts cannot even make simple decisions
anymore . And if anyone speaks truth they are deemed outright haters . IT was not like this when i was younger .
Yes sin was there , but not honored like this . ITS an end time massive sign that inquity has abounded big time .
Now we see it waxing massive all over christendom . And at the same time we see this merging occuring .
It seems that all the false religoins , and even the false ones in christanity are all starting to merge under
this unity call . this we are one call , same as it is in the world . Its a gathering going on .
The lost are being gathered to be as one , the lambs are being pushed out and the evil no longer hide sins , they honor them
and they go after and accuse anyone who would step up and speak truth . Its really increasing . OH i know
the mystery of inquity has been at work since pauls days , since johns , but it has waxed very full now .

Labor till the end, brother.

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Brother is right. We need to stay focused on the Lord. Keep in the scriptures and do what Jesus tells us to do. Everything the Lord told us would happen in the end days is now happening. We need to keep watch and be ready for the Lord’s return.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Mmmm... too much to get into there, my friend, but I would again say we are nowhere near the fulfillment of that yet. But again too, we likely have two entirety different understandings of what the mystery of inquiry/lawlessness is.

But the same can also be said of the opposite, such as when men quit their jobs and sell all their possessions thinking He is coming soon and then He doesn't and they grow disillusioned with the faith and walk away from God. This has happened many times already in history. The other has not.

Ah! Here is a point we can agree on. If such a teaching is taken to mean we have nothing to worry about, this is a grave mistake. Jesus taught against thinking that way several times, telling the parable about the man who built many barns only to die and then have the Lord tell him, "This day is your soul required of you." We don't know how long our own personal lives are going to last, so assuming we have forever to live is a foolish move.

So too did the Lord teach the disciples against walking in this mentality where He said:

45 “Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his master made ruler over his household, to give them food in due season? 46 Blessed is that servant whom his master, when he comes, will find so doing. 47 Assuredly, I say to you that he will make him ruler over all his goods. 48 But if that evil servant says in his heart, ‘My master is delaying his coming,’ 49 and begins to beat his fellow servants, and to eat and drink with the drunkards, 50 the master of that servant will come on a day when he is not looking for him and at an hour that he is not aware of, 51 and will cut him in two and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. (Matthew 24:45-51).

But remember too, the Lord did not come during their lifetimes as they assumed He would. I firmly believe the Lord wanted them thinking He would come in their lifetimes because their entire generation and all they did served as a precursor of what will happen in the end-times. We will return to the same type of Christianity and walk in the same type of expectancy of His return yet. But I don't think we are to that place yet, so I don't think the expectancy for us is quite what it was for them yet.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mmmm... too much to get into there, my friend, but I would again say we are nowhere near the fulfillment of that yet. But again too, we likely have two entirety different understandings of what the mystery of inquiry/lawlessness is.

But the same can also be said of the opposite, such as when men quit their jobs and sell all their possessions thinking He is coming soon and then He doesn't and they grow disillusioned with the faith and walk away from God. This has happened many times already in history. The other has not.

Ah! Here is a point we can agree on. If such a teaching is taken to mean we have nothing to worry about, this is a grave mistake. Jesus taught against thinking that way several times, telling the parable about the man who built many barns only to die and then have the Lord tell him, "This day is your soul required of you." We don't know how long our own personal lives are going to last, so assuming we have forever to live is a foolish move.

So too did the Lord teach the disciples against walking in this mentality where He said:

45 “Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his master made ruler over his household, to give them food in due season? 46 Blessed is that servant whom his master, when he comes, will find so doing. 47 Assuredly, I say to you that he will make him ruler over all his goods. 48 But if that evil servant says in his heart, ‘My master is delaying his coming,’ 49 and begins to beat his fellow servants, and to eat and drink with the drunkards, 50 the master of that servant will come on a day when he is not looking for him and at an hour that he is not aware of, 51 and will cut him in two and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. (Matthew 24:45-51).

But remember too, the Lord did not come during their lifetimes as they assumed He would. I firmly believe the Lord wanted them thinking He would come in their lifetimes because their entire generation and all they did served as a precursor of what will happen in the end-times. We will return to the same type of Christianity and walk in the same type of expectancy of His return yet. But I don't think we are to that place yet, so I don't think the expectancy for us is quite what it was for them yet.

@amigo de christo. And in saying all that, something tells me would have to get into the teaching on the mystery of lawlessness and how close it is in order to progress further, and that would take some work.

How about if we set that on the back burner for a later time. I can post you on it : )

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We need to keep watch and be ready for the Lord’s return.

Always. Only again, the question becomes how close are we to the end such that we should think it is now close at hand. I am always watching to see how quickly it is developing. I just don't see it developing as quickly as most others do. But our own personal end could come tomorrow, hence we are never to take things for granted as far as our own personal situation is concerned.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've also had many dreams about my grandmother's house. My grandparents were among the most important people in my life. My grandfather was the most influential person in my life.

Losing them is an irreplaceable loss. Although I do not like to talk about humans as assets and liabilities; they are. And my grandparents were an asset that has no substitute in this world. My mother was jealous of the relationship I had with her parents (Although I did not think in those terms at the time, it explains a lot of how she was when it came to them and me). How could we NOT dwell on their enduring legacy through us?

Reactions: Mayflower

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
On that day the lambs will be a rejoicing and thanking the glorious Lord who has saved us .
Till then , let all our heart be upon Him and be busy doing those things which He has given us to do .
You are loved my dear sister .
@amigo de christo @FluffyYellowDuck

“And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭22:12-13‬ ‭

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A dear loved sister of ours, who sadly has vanished and sorely missed, used to call it “homesick for Heaven”.
Let the glorious King be praised . I love that one song , where they say , if heaven aint my Home , OH LORD WHAT WOULD I DO .
Let us be busy about the things of our Lord . And remember Some of His last words even from heaven .
BEHOLD I COME QUICKLY and MY REWARD is with me . I gotta agree with JOHN , who said , EVEN SO COME LORD JESUS .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Labor till the end, brother.
You know what is so amazing dear sister . The closer i see His coming is ......
the MORE I ONLY WANNA get the gosple out and all reminders . It aint making me run and hide anything .
Its making me only have a tremendous sense of urgency that souls need to repent and beleive in JESUS .
Yes indeed . Let us labor to the final breath , or JESUS COME . Either way it wont be too long a wait .
HEAVEN WITH THE KING IS HOME . ITS the HOPE that keeps on abounding no matter what this world throws our way .
The prize at the end . JUST being with HE WHO HAS SAVED US .
Some folks pack bags for vacations and such , others get ready for some big retirement .
My vacation day , my retirement day , IS SOLEY SET ON JESUS . This world can keep its hopes and dreams .
JESUS IS OURS . LET THE KING BE PRAISED . And what i say , i say again , LET THE LORD BE PRAISED .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amigo de christo @FluffyYellowDuck

“And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭22:12-13‬ ‭
Yeah . And i agree with JOHN . EVEN SO COME GLORIOUS LORD JESUS COME . HOME is where the KING IS . It sure aint here .
But till HE comes or till our final breath , WHICH by the signs of the times , i dont expect white hair on my head , Let us labor on in the LORD .
And i am drawing closer to that half century mark . Lord willing in march of next year .
AND as i said before so say i now again , I dont expect a snow white head of hair on my head , FORE JESUS COMES .
Now let the KING be praised . Whatever we have to endure upon this earth , WE GOT ALL HOPE FOR JESUS IS OUR HOPE .
AND the goal , the dream , IS HIS DAY . FOREVER WITH THE KING . THAT IS THE DAY THE HEARTS OF LAMBS DO LONG FORE . YES INDEED .
SO let all that has breath , leap up and praise the LORD . IF in this world only i had hope , may as well have hung myself with a rope ,
of all men we would be most miserable . OH but lambs KNOW that DAY IS A COMING . YES THEY DO and they
HASTEN UNTO IT as paul told titus . OH YES . Let the world have its vacations , MINE IS ON THE DAY OF JESUS .
AND what great hope i have even thinking on it NOW . SING TO THE LORD

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In this dream i was being shown the marriage of this man and this woman . The bridegroom and the bride .
In this dream the cake was invisible . It was a three layer cake . I could see the outline of it .
In the dream a voice came and said behold what awaits the bride . The woman then looked into this invisible cake
And it was like her whole face lit up with what she saw . It lit up with joy of the upmost kind .
Then i went to another room . What i heard next its hard to describe . The voice i mean . This voice i heard
seemed to come to me from heaven , YET within me at the same time .
IT said Go and tell this people the truth , but know that they will reject you . I have never heard a voice like that before .
It seemed to come TO ME , yet within me at the same time .
In the dream i seen one ask this lady if they could borrow of her candle light . She agreed and both the candel she had
and the adulterous lady had , WENT OUT .
THEN i went Unto what was called the adulterous generation .
I spoke to many , telling them the truth and pleading and they shunned me and refused to hear .
One lady in particular whose had a husband said , We are in an relationship . And i heard the word , ADULTEROUS RELATIONSHIP .
I then saw the lady and she had boils and puss ozzing from her skin .
I continued onward telling many but always it was rejected .
Then i found one lady sitting alone and i began to tell her and she lit up as though she heard . THEN I WOKE UP .

As stated in Post #51, Amigo, this is likely because you will teach holiness, which is becoming less and less common now.

I wrote about this in the following thread. Over the next 15-20 years Christianity will increasingly devolve into sexual immorality and the eroding of traditional values regarding holiness:

The Fate Of Superficial Christianity
No the dream of the ocean was not on the same night . I cannot remember when i had that one .
But i suddenly do remember another dream i had around two thousand and six . It was just a month or so after i had been drawn unto the LORD
and saved .
In this dream i was walking along the beach and looking out unto the ocean .
I could see these huge treasures within the ocean . A cloud then appeared over the ocean and it took up the treasure
with the ocean water into the clouds . Then the cloud moved to shore and it began raining down the treasure .
I remember going around and picking up these golden pieces . As i was cleaning the dirt off of them
each one had the number two on it . Then i woke up . NOTE this dream was not about EARTHLY TREASURE . NOT one bit .
It was heavenly treasures . buy why the number two , i dont know .

I think I interpreted this one for you at Worthy as I recall. The treasures are true revelation from the word of God.

For there is no good tree which produces bad fruit, nor, on the other hand, a bad tree which produces good fruit. For each tree is known by its own fruit. For men do not gather figs from thorns, nor do they pick grapes from a briar bush. The good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth what is good; and the evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth what is evil; for his mouth speaks from that which fills his heart. (Luke 6:43-45)

If you read in Matthew, Jesus made another statement about treasure, saying, “Therefore every scribe who is instructed unto the Kingdom of Heaven is like unto a man that is a householder, who bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old.” (Matthew 13:52).

What He meant here was that those who will receive revelation from the Spirit of God will bring forth meaning from both the Old Testament and also shed light on what in means in the New Testament era by expounding on what God had actually been saying all along, on things like how the gospel was always intended to be extended to the Gentiles, only it was "a mystery hidden in God."

So "treasure" here referred to revelation from God concerning His word. So too in our passage. "The good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth what is good, and the evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth what is evil" means that a good man will bring forth good "treasure," i.e. accurate revelation from God, and an evil man will utter false teachings. Both of them will "treasure" the things they believe, but one will teach truth and the other falsehoods.
This next dream was much more recent . About a year or so ago .
In the dream i was walking through this very old house . Even when i touched the door it just crumbled and turned to dust .
I went out into a field and others were there standing around what appeared to be as a treasure chest .
When the chest was opened it appeared as a baby crib .
There were Two large grasshoppers on the outer edge of it .They were there as an appearance to make it seem as though it was a lizard . I remember that .
I seen something moving under the blanket . It seemed to be as a chamellion
but when i seen its eyes , I YELLED out to everyone , GET BACK its a serpent .
The instant i had said that This massive serpent just shot up out of it and was furious . It was furious that it had been identified .
As soon as i had yelled that everyone started to flee . That thing just exploded out of that baby crib .
And it was dead sent on killing . It was odd because it was a man serpent .
And my friend it was catching and killling folks very fast . IT would bite their head off .
I was running and i saw a brother who was cripple . So i picked him up
and started running with him on my back . But i knew i that serpent man was gonna bite his head off . It was gaining fast .
SO i quickly threw him off my back into a bush . ANd then YELLED and waved my arms at the sepent man
so as he would be focused on me . I remember feeling i had rather die than to see my brother die .
So i bolted into a house and this serpent man was just biting head after head right off the peoples .
Folks were scattered everywhere and running within this house . And head after head it was just biting off .
Then i had come to a corrider and i seen it coming from an angle . It had cut me off .
I knew it had me my friend . And at that moment i had zero fear of it . I remember this boldness
and i knew this thing had me . But i told it , YOU are a murderer from the beginning and you kill just to kill .
Then i woke up .

Ok, now you may not believe me here, but while this sounds like an Antichrist dream it is actually about Satan creeping into the church again. The traditional church is becoming old and dying, thus the door knob falling apart. But then you are out in a field, likely representing church gatherings outside traditional Christianity. Only the problem there is that they are adopting all sorts of bizarre and highly Untraditional theologies where the Devil can "take their heads off." The head of the body is Christ Himself, who leads His body in the earth. The imagery plays off of Colossians 2:18:

Beware lest anyone spoil you through philosophy and empty deceit, in accordance with the tradition of men, in accordance with the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ... investigating into those things which he has seen, being egotistically inflated in his fleshly mind, and not holding fast to the Head, from whom all the body, nourished and knit together by joints and ligaments, grows with the increase that is from God. (Colossians 2:8, 18)

It means becoming victimized by false teaching that separates them from Christ as the One who teaches them.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As stated in Post #51, Amigo, this is likely because you will teach holiness, which is becoming less and less common now.

I wrote about this in the following thread. Over the next 15-20 years Christianity will increasingly devolve into sexual immorality and the eroding of traditional values regrading holiness:

The Fate Of Superficial Christianity

I think I interpreted this one for you at Worthy as I recall. The treasures are true revelation from the word of God.

For there is no good tree which produces bad fruit, nor, on the other hand, a bad tree which produces good fruit. For each tree is known by its own fruit. For men do not gather figs from thorns, nor do they pick grapes from a briar bush. The good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth what is good; and the evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth what is evil; for his mouth speaks from that which fills his heart. (Luke 6:43-45)

If you read in Matthew, Jesus made another statement about treasure, saying, “Therefore every scribe who is instructed unto the Kingdom of Heaven is like unto a man that is a householder, who bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old.” (Matthew 13:52).

What He meant here was that those who will receive revelation from the Spirit of God will bring forth meaning from both the Old Testament and also shed light on what in means in the New Testament era by expounding on what God had actually been saying all along, on things like how the gospel was always intended to be extended to the Gentiles, only it was "a mystery hidden in God."

So "treasure" here referred to revelation from God concerning His word. So too in our passage. "The good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth what is good, and the evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth what is evil" means that a good man will bring forth good "treasure," i.e. accurate revelation from God, and an evil man will utter false teachings. Both of them will "treasure" the things they believe, but one will teach truth and the other falsehoods.

Ok, now you may not believe me here, but while this sounds like an Antichrist dream it is actually about Satan creeping into the church again. The traditional church is becoming old and dying, thus the door knob falling apart. But then you are out in a field, likely representing church gatherings outside traditional Christianity. Only the problem there is that they are adopting all sorts of bizarre and highly Untraditional theologies where the Devil can "take their heads off." The head of the body is Christ Himself, who leads His body in the earth. The imagery plays off of Colossians 2:18:

Beware lest anyone spoil you through philosophy and empty deceit, in accordance with the tradition of men, in accordance with the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ... investigating into those things which he has seen, being egotistically inflated in his fleshly mind, and not holding fast to the Head, from whom all the body, nourished and knit together by joints and ligaments, grows with the increase that is from God. (Colossians 2:8, 18)

It means becoming victimized by false teaching that separates them from Christ as the One who teaches them.
I wrote about this in the following thread. Over the next 15-20 years Christianity will increasingly devolve into sexual immorality and the eroding of traditional values regrading holiness . over the next fifteen to twenty years , THEY DOING IT RIGHT NOW .
Its moving at mock speed my friend and yes it will get much worse and faster than ever as well .
I have been watching these churches my friend .

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wrote about this in the following thread. Over the next 15-20 years Christianity will increasingly devolve into sexual immorality and the eroding of traditional values regrading holiness . over the next fifteen to twenty years , THEY DOING IT RIGHT NOW .
Its moving at mock speed my friend and yes it will get much worse and faster than ever as well .
I have been watching these churches my friend .

Understood. Don't take offense, but we haven't even gotten to the Great Humiliation yet, and that alone will likely take 15-20 years to get to, easy. Way too much needs to be fulfilled for His return to come anywhere inside 50 years, Amigo. But it's not worth getting into strife over. We just very strongly disagree here.

Keep your peace. :) Just because you're off on this subject doesn't mean "the end of the world." (pun intended). :)

688a80ca3fbde276848850f99bae1397.jpg

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because demoralization

Hi
I know things.

Making churches and religion obsolete was part of a communist agenda investigated in the 1960s. I think 1968-1969 somewhere around there. And for some reason we forgot about it. Wish I could remember what it was called or I'd share the documents.
Yes they have been at work for years , within education , politics , religoins , secular and all .
And its ripe now for the emergence of it all now . They knew they had to have the religoins involved .
But they had to change them from within. So they went to work making an image of an all inclusive love god
with an all inclusive social green gospel . The green gospel IS communism . They are making not just christanity
but all the religoins to merge as one . And this new religoin will serve , YOU GOT IT a ONE WORLD AGENDA .
THEY Did it . its here now and growing . In truth satan used them all to create both a world and a system
for the beast which they will serve as one .