responding to shooting.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
joshhuntnm said:
When the dust settles, what should we do in response to the shooting? Do we need armed guards in every school?
THE PROBLEM, the real social problem, is a lack of treatment for mental health issues. Not gun control.

America spends trillions of dollars (we don't have) to finance murder of foreign persons to advance the cause of American hegemony. America sacrifices decent medical treatment of its own to finance war on a global scale. God will never bless America or any other nation that does such things.

The most highly decorated Marine Corps General in US history, Smedley D. Butler understood all too well the real nature of the US Marine Corps and US foreign policy in general when he concluded after his retirement in 1931 that;
"I spent 33 years and four months in active military service, and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism."

The de facto role of the US armed forces will be to keep the world safe for our economy and open to our cultural assault. To those ends, we will do a fair amount of killings.
- Major Ralph Peters

Why is it ok to murder innocent people in foreign nations? Young Americans who do that are called heroes. Why is it a crime to murder innocent people at home? Young Americans who do that are called criminals. What's the difference? Americans do not see the disfunction in that attitude and that is why our children are dying!

"The US government is the greatest purveyor of violence in the world today. A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death."
- Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr. (1966)

THE ISSUE is a lack of proper treatment of the mentally ill. Period. It isn't gun control, which is a rights issue - it IS the decent care of the aged and infirm that is the issue.

My daughter is a mental health care giver in the state of Florida. We have more than our quota of homeless and mentally deficient people who simply cannot function on their own without supervision. NOBODY CARES! NOBODY. Government and private financial support is melting away faster than snowballs in mid-July. Meanwhile our fascist police state continues to whittle away at our rights, including the right of self-defense.

IF GOD DOES NOT JUDGE AMERICA, HE WILL OWE SODOM AND GOMORRAH AN APOLOGY!

America has forgotten God. We have forbidden prayer and petitions for divine grace in our schools and when horror and death is visited upon us we stupidly cry out that the guns are to blame. American pride has blinded us to the truth - that we have tossed God out with the garbage and all we are left with is the refuse of our own insanity.

American has denied God. America hates God and the very intimation that sin is evil. Satan is worshipped in every city in the land and displays of the baby Jesus with His earthly parents is forbidden in public. The blood of Christ upon the cross is mocked. Instead we are treated to the sight of the blood of our own children on the ground. Tell me somebody, what is there to be proud of in America these days? We have become a nation of liars, thieves and murderers on an international scale as well as at home. People greedily stampede over each other to buy electronic toys or expensive sneakers and just as eagerly shout down anyone who preaches the gospel and peace.

God bless America? I think not. What we see is God judging America, damning the country and taking away the backbone of its pride; its money, its sense of peace and safety, its international reputation and even its dear sweet innocent children.

Will America wake up? We are drunk on war and the lusts of our own appetites. Our children and our future is being sacrificed upon the altar of selfish pride and arrogance. America has become a fascist police state and our future is as dark and horrible as any Jew in 1930's Germany could imagine.

The call to wake up has gone forth and America has not responded.
It will now take more than a jolt of caffein to awaken America.
It will take blood and lots of it.

The hand of God is against America!

If we do not repent of our sins on a national scale, worse things, much worse things are about to visit us.

There's more death and loss and tears to come - and you know it.

but that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
RJP and others I'm glad to see that not everyone sips koolaid

That is a very real and sober look at what our military has become< its been hijacked there was a time and history confirms that under truth and justice "under God" this nation has no equal.

The pharmaceutical industry as well as global corp in general have and will continue to bolster their own interest, move people into lobbyist positions to solicit political favors from elected officials, only later to have these same people run for office and then return to golden lifetime parachute jobs with the associate that fostered there carrier. The military being the protector of foreign investments, it sickens me, to see people killed to protect other peoples money, under the false flag of liberty and justice. America threw its system of Gov is the largest most powerful corporation in the world, those that sit in the seat and legislate its funding and strength are in essence in charge of the richest most powerful corporation in the world. A corporation that has the ability to hoodwink its citizens under a false flag, to procure the desires and interest of the few. These people are not squeamish about spilling someone elses blood in the form of foreign or the domestic variety, as in taking your sons and daughters to ensure there empire succeeds. And you will be rewarded as a nation, these people will perhaps brush the crumbs from their table that you can lick them up from the floor, all the while making you believe you the American people have the control. After all they do protect us, give us jobs, make it possible to procure all the rewards they dangle in your faces. All the new, better, bigger, faster, toys they manufacture, all because you covet their rewards, you want the security they offer, money. The nice retirement the well paying job the security the shelter that money offers, thats the security many Americans eat, breath and live, so long as they get their cut there on-board, America one nation under Money, The game under election is to keep just enough happy or brain washed that re-election is procured. Paraphrased candidates words, scr@w the 48%.

This is nothing new, look at what the Lord said threw Samuel, sound familiar?
1 Samuel 8
10 So Samuel told all the words of the Lord to the people who asked him for a king. 11 And he said, “This will be the behavior of the king who will reign over you: He will take your sons and appoint them for his own chariots and to be his horsemen, and some will run before his chariots. 12 He will appoint captains over his thousands and captains over his fifties, will set some to plow his ground and reap his harvest, and some to make his weapons of war and equipment for his chariots. 13 He will take your daughters to be perfumers, cooks, and bakers. 14 And he will take the best of your fields, your vineyards, and your olive groves, and give them to his servants. 15 He will take a tenth of your grain and your vintage, and give it to his officers and servants. 16 And he will take your male servants, your female servants, your finest young men,[a] and your donkeys, and put them to his work. 17 He will take a tenth of your sheep. And you will be his servants. 18 And you will cry out in that day because of your king whom you have chosen for yourselves, and the Lord will not hear you in that day.”

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011
New Hampshire's North Woods
Axehead said,

After Gabby Giffords was shot the media immediately blamed Rush Limbaugh and Sarah Palin, having later to retract it since the shooter was a registered Democrat.
I wish Republican's could at least get a few things right once in a while. Loughner was a registered Independent who leaned toward Republical/Libertarian ideals. I really have a problem with how Republicans think. For days now I've been hearing people with the big Andy syndrone. You know. There's no such thing as assault rifles! How many times have I heard "guns don't kill people, people kill people." Are people really that gullible and ignorant? I think there's at least 27 dead people who would disagree with such an ignorant statement. In the engineering or scientific world a half truth is no truth at all. Though in this case I would give that statement the benefit of the doubt. It's only half right...but totally wrong. A man with a gun killed those people in CT. So if you think it's only people who kill people. Try looking down the barrel of an AK47 in the hands of a lunatic. Or try looking in the eyes of a lunatic without an AK47. Which do you prefer?

Axehead

May 9, 2012
Evidence Arizona Shooter Jared Loughner was a Democrat Extremist
Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:53 AM EST

Hillbuzz provides evidence that Arizona shooter of Representative Gifford, Jared Loughner was a Pelosi loving Democrat extremist? The following URL offers evidence that Loughner was posting as "BoyBlue," in the Daily Kos. Even though his Myspace page and other evidence has been stripped from the sites he frequented, (in legal terms destroying the evidence) web pictures have been saved.

http://hillbuzz.org/2011/01/08/my-congresswoman-voted-against-nancy-pelosi-and-is-now-dead-to-me-eerie-daily-kos-hit-piece-on-gabrielle-giffords-just-two-days-before-assassination-attempt-on-her/

Note the Pistol shown is a Glock 9mm the same Weapon used to shoot Rep Gifford, a Blue dog Democrat who supported the 2nd Amendment. Loughner Declared in his Diary shown at bottom of article, that his CongressWoman (Gifford) was Dead to him for voting against Pelosi.

I am just saying the media is too quick to jump to conclusions to support their own ideology.

I said earlier that it's not whether you are a Dem or Repub or Independent, that makes you do these things. But the media loves to demonize those whom they disagree with in order to achieve their end.

The "means justifies the end".

Webers_Home

Apr 12, 2012
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My wife is a kindergarten teacher. All the doors in her school building are
secure except for the one up by the front office. She and all the other
teachers feel like sitting ducks because they are not allowed to bring any
kind of weapon in the building for self defense, not even so much as a Swiss
Army pocket knife.

She likes the idea of bear spray but would need District approval; which is
not likely to happen because the District is more concerned about lawsuits
than gunmen. In other words; the District prefers to sacrifice the lives of
teachers and children rather than be held responsible for even one allergic
child's adverse reaction to a chemical that one of the staff brought to school
with them. What can I say; money talks: even louder than death these days.

Bear spray is commonly known among hard-core hikers and campers but not
so well known among urban tenderfeet. It's available in most any outdoor store;
and even the sporting goods sections of department stores. The containers
look like mini fire extinguishers.

It's an excellent non-lethal alternative to a gun. Bear spray doesn't squirt a
narrow little stream of liquid. It's formulated to set up a cloud of nasty mist
between you and the bear. You don't have to be close to the bear for it to
work either as bear spray propellants are strong and can shoot up to twenty
feet whereas you have to be up close and personal to use pepper spray.

Another benefit is that you don't have to hit a bear in the eyes in order for
bear spray to be effective. All you have to do is generate a cloud of mist
between you and the bear and the beast will not come through it to get you;
and neither will a demented man with a gun. The stuff is really potent.

I accidentally released just a tiny little puff of bear spray in my family room
and could not go in there to open a window without a half-mask industrial
respirator fitted with a chemical filter. It literally strangled my windpipe and
made me gag and choke; and the mist lingered too. If a teacher were to fog
a hallway with that stuff, I guarantee you no shooter, no matter how
deranged, would come through it to their classroom. And if he's already in
the room, one hefty shot of that stuff in his direction will force him to exit
pronto and the only danger to the kids will be temporary coughing and
gagging which as a trade-off is a whole lot better than bullet wounds. Now if
only somebody would bring Mr. Obama up to speed about bear spray before
he does something stupid like throw a bone to the gun haters.

Incidentally, I've seen lots of placards calling for the banning of guns; but
yet to see even one placard calling for the banning of demented murderers;
which tells me that the bearers of those placards are okay with demented
murder; just not okay with the demented murderer's choice of tool for the
purpose. It seems there are people out there who would hate guns anyway
even if they weren't used in mass murders.

One thing I would say to the gun haters is: you better get used to mass
murders because the killers don't need an assault rifle for their purpose. Any
number of semi-automatic hand guns are just as effective, and so are a
good number of ordinary hunting rifles and shotguns: even shotguns used in
trap and skeet are lethal. And the killers don't need powerful calibers. Hinkley
almost succeeded in terminating President Reagan with a paltry .22 bullet.

I am seriously alarmed at Axehead's report on the number of demented
shooters out there who have a history of psychotropic chemical dependence.
You know, the experts are beginning to suspect now that the US military's
unusual number of suicides are related to stress-relief medications
administered by their very own doctors to soldiers in Afghanistan. Many of
those guys aren't content just to kill themselves; no, they take out their
wives and children too: even Navy SEALs have done that and those guys
aren't ding bats; they're very disciplined professionals.

Note : near the end of the book of Revelation is a group of people condemned
as sorcerers. Funny thing is: we get the English word pharmacist from the very
same Greek word for sorcerers.

Buen Camino
/

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011
The Illogic of Gun Control

If guns cause crime, do matches cause arson?
If guns cause crime, does water cause drowning?
If guns cause crime, needles cause drug abuse?
If guns cause crime, do pencils misspell words?
How foolish,

On December 20, 2012, after the initial shock of Sandy Hook Elementary School was over, and while the flag is still at half mast in Plymouth State University, I had about 8 people at my place of employment tell me that, "guns don't kill people, people kill people," and others said there's no such thing as assault weapons. These are some of the main points of their argument as the day progressed.

It's not the weapon it's the person.
That gun on the table doesn't just jump off on it's own and kill someone.
If a gun is in that drawer over there it takes a person and a mind to use it to kill someone.
It's no different that this pipe wrench because I can kill you with it too.
It takes a mind to pull the trigger.
You can kill someone with a hammer or a screwdriver.
Do we take cars out of the hands of people just because people get killed by them too?

Then one of them, (the radical right wing skin head constitutionalist in the bunch) said he was going to educate me and compared his thinking that, "guns don't kill people, people kill people," to the first murder where Cain murdered Able. He earlier compared it to a pipe wrench, a gun being in a drawer, and a claw hammer. One of them did say a "straight claw" claw hammer is a better hammer for killing people than a curved claw one and sadly enough that's the only true and sensible statement out of all the ones mentioned above.

One school principle said we don't need policemen what we need is common sense. That's true but I don't agree that it's the solution because we will never change the morals of this or any country enough to make a difference. You will never ban guns in this country so don't fall for the lie that gun control means taking your guns away.

I do agree that guns should be banned from some people, and some people do need to have their guns taken away. Maybe we should start with people who think that guns don't kill people and who possess them. I don't know where that kind of thinking originated but it needs to come right out of the American vocabulary.
I come from a family of avid bow hunters. I no longer hunt but I would have to take a hunting course from the NH Fish and Game to get my license back. But any law abiding citizen can purchase an assault weapon without a permit other than maybe a phone call or a three day wait depending where you live. I't more difficult to go legally hunting in the woods with a bow than it is to legally acquire and carry an assault weapon or a gun in the city. How smart is that?

A bow was designed millennia before guns. At that time they were about the best method of people killing people at long distances away. It's believed that gun development began in about the 12th century China. So we've had centuries to perfect them. They were developed to kill things at long distances away. Today assault weapons are capable of launching multiple projectiles within seconds at over 1200 feet per second. One guy said, "
The match .308 ammo I load comes out of my rifle at 2695 feet per second, or about 1838 miles per hour. That's pretty average for rifle rounds, with some as fast as 4500 FPS."

There are countless classificaions and catergories of knives, bows, guns, grenades, rocket launchers, all the way up to nuclear and biological weapons. Maybe we should screen gun owners who think that there's no such thing as assault weapons, think their guns don't kill people, and who put them in the same catagory as pipe wrenches. They may need some training and education about the possession, security, and use of a device that was originally designed for killing, that they think doesn't kill people. I would question their competence and how they could use these things. They could accidentally kill themselves as they may use them as hammers since people have been killed by using pistols as hammers. They classify guns in the same catagory as everything thing else that can kill people...even your bare hands and high heal shoes. People have been killed by high heal shoes. So a stern warning to gun owners. Even one shoe is as dangerous as two since only one can be used at a time in semi-automatic mode for killing people. I would also warn them about carpenters who still carry claw hammers and screwdrivers. And I would warn the general public about people who own guns that think guns don't kill people.

Axehead's article said,

The Illogic of Gun Control

If guns cause crime, do matches cause arson?
If guns cause crime, does water cause drowning?
If guns cause crime, needles cause drug abuse?
If guns cause crime, do pencils misspell words?
I hope people can see how senseless, ignorant, and irrational people are who clasify guns (and especially troubling is assault weapons) by putting them in the same catagory as matches, water, needles, and pencils. And you expect me to trust them with something that was designed to kill people that they don't think kills people?

It wasn't the bubonic plague that killed 25 million people it was the fleas from the rats!

We should recommend the psychiatric evaluation of gun owners who compare pipe wrenches, matches, drugs, and doctors to weapons, and who put them in the same clasification and catagory as a device designed to kill people when they think the device they own that was designed to kill.... doesn't kill people! AND I MEAN IT!

Axehead said:
Evidence Arizona Shooter Jared Loughner was a Democrat Extremist
Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:53 AM EST

Hillbuzz provides evidence that Arizona shooter of Representative Gifford, Jared Loughner was a Pelosi loving Democrat extremist? The following URL offers evidence that Loughner was posting as "BoyBlue," in the Daily Kos. Even though his Myspace page and other evidence has been stripped from the sites he frequented, (in legal terms destroying the evidence) web pictures have been saved.

http://hillbuzz.org/2011/01/08/my-congresswoman-voted-against-nancy-pelosi-and-is-now-dead-to-me-eerie-daily-kos-hit-piece-on-gabrielle-giffords-just-two-days-before-assassination-attempt-on-her/

Note the Pistol shown is a Glock 9mm the same Weapon used to shoot Rep Gifford, a Blue dog Democrat who supported the 2nd Amendment. Loughner Declared in his Diary shown at bottom of article, that his CongressWoman (Gifford) was Dead to him for voting against Pelosi.

I am just saying the media is too quick to jump to conclusions to support their own ideology.

I said earlier that it's not whether you are a Dem or Repub or Independent, that makes you do these things. But the media loves to demonize those whom they disagree with in order to achieve their end.

The "means justifies the end".

You expect me to believe anything from a web site like that. May God help those who don't know how to help themselves.

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
joshhuntnm said:
When the dust settles, what should we do in response to the shooting? Do we need armed guards in every school?
SYMPTOMS of a godless sick society are violence and insensitivity to the needs of the aged and infirm.

"A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death."
- Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr. circa 1966

Approaching? The stench of death and decay is filling our nostrils even as we read and write these pages. Divine judgment is upon us brothers and sisters. Christmas 2012 is a season of blood and mourning - not joy and peace.

Our liberty is melting away faster than snowballs in mid-July, our sense of safety is drying up like desert mudflats after an unseasonal summer rain. Common sense has fled the masses and wisdom is a stranger in the halls of government.

Americans love war and murder. We have sewn to the wind and are reaping the whirlwind and there is more to come. Much more.

"If an American is concerned only about his nation, he will not be concerned about the peoples of Asia, Africa, or South America. Is this not why nations engage in the madness of war without the slightest sense of penitence? Is this not why the murder of a citizen of your own nation is a crime, but the murder of citizens of another nation in war is an act of heroic virtue? "
- Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Mental health is the social issue for tragedies like the one at Sandy Hook. Abandonment of God is the primary cause.

We have made prayer illegal in our schools and public places. We have made it illegal to display the name of God and His commandments in public and when violence and disaster visit us we ask where God went.

Really?

God has gone exactly where we told Him to go - away. When evil visits us we foolishly ask why. There is no answer because satan is laughing at us. Today we feast on insanity and aggression, not peace and joy.

It is supremely hypocritical to wave the flag and award medals and accolades to our professional killers in uniform and to deny help and assistance to the mentally ill, the aged and the infirm. It is very obvious that God is not blessing America - God is judging us. Being an American is no longer a thing to be proud of - unless of course you love murder and killing.

Not only are we a godless fascist police state, but we deserve the bloodshed that we visit upon our own people. The only answer to this is to repent before God and this nation will not do it.

but that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011
There's something fundamentally wrong with the senseless reasoning that guns don't kill people, that there's no such thing as assault weapons, and clasify them into the same catagory as pipe wrenches, hammers, and screwdrivers.

RJP I want you to know that I'm with you on this but...

Not only are we a godless fascist police state, but we deserve the bloodshed that we visit upon our own people. The only answer to this is to repent before God and this nation will not do it.

I wish that were the only answer but I don't think we can change the morals of a nation full of guns. So we have to do something else and I propose taking guns away from people who think the device they possess that they clasify in the same catagory as matches, drugs, pipewrenches, and drowning. They may not know that their guns do kill people since it uses a primer to ignite cordite or gun powder that launches a projectile at over 1000ft per second............................

I think you can see what I'm getting at!

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011
BiggAndyy said:
I'll gladly give up my guns, one bullet at a time, at 2000 fps. Care to collect? Anyone? ;)
That's just one more example of the senseless reasoning that causes me to question the mental competency of people who own guns who think that guns don't kill people. The skin head who told me that guns don't kill people, that there's no such thing as an assault weapon, compared all of this to Cain and Able, and saying that I'm just as dangerous as he is packing a 9 mil...WHICH HE WAS...got within inches of my face and tried to pick a fight with me. While the flag is still at half mast at places all around me and we're still burying children in Connecticut. How nice.
I'm done with people who think like you do BA, and hope you repent of your thinking.

Your avatar seems to fit your description quite well.

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
I have more than a dozen guns and none of them have lept out of their storage cabinet, run down the street and gunned down a small elementary school. NOT ONE.

You may believe inanimate objects can behave in animated ways, but I live in the real world where it takes a finger attached to a hand attached to an arm attached to a person to squeeze a trigger to fire a weapon.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
kaoticprofit said:
I think you can see what I'm getting at!
I do--> like gutting the second amendment
and now when citizens are in more danger than anytime since the civil war, you want to make us sheep for the slaughter by disarming America.

Lets just disarm the military, with out guns there would be no threat as well, we'll all just hold hands and march threw the middle east singing praises to Jesus.
Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.. Jesus didn't, teach us to be fools and watch people being killed as they work their way towards you.

Fact is people have been killing people since the beginning do you think that's going to change anytime before the Lord returns?

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011
Rex said:
I do--> like gutting the second amendment and now when citizens are in more danger than anytime since the civil war, you want to make us sheep for the slaughter by disarming America.

Lets just disarm the military, with out guns there would be no threat as well, we'll all just hold hands and march threw the middle east singing praises to Jesus.
Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.. Jesus didn't, teach us to be fools and watch people being killed as they work their way towards you.

Fact is people have been killing people since the beginning do you think that's going to change anytime before the Lord returns?
You people bring gun control to foolish extremes. The way some of you think and things you compare them to show me that you don't have the common sense required to own a gun. How brilliant a reply it is to say,
Now it's "lets just disarm the military with out guns there would be no threat as well, we'll all just hold hands and march threw the middle east singing praises to Jesus."

When the second amendment was written there were no assault weapons like today. And you're doing the same irrationnal and senseless thinking by comparing the killing of people like Cain and Able to those being killed by assault weapons today after we've had about 900 years to perfect something that was originally designed and intended to be used for killing people in the first place. The kind of senseless extremeism I see among gun owners today is reason enough for me as a gun owner to distance myself from people who refuse to make any sense at all out of this. Maybe if you lost a son or daughter in CT. you wouldn't be talking like you are. I know that when my father taught me how to handle guns he never said that guns don't kill people and we didn't take pipe wrenches and hammers hunting with us. And neither would he have taken people who's thinking belongs on the psych ward hunting with us.

I come from a family of avid bow hunters. I no longer hunt but to do so, I would have to take a hunting course with the NH fish and game dept. so I can buy a hunting license and a bow license. But I can purchase an assault weapon without a permit other than maybe a phone call or a three day wait depending where you live. It's more difficult to go legally bow hunting than it is to acquire and carry an assault weapon in any NH city.

Catagorizing guns with pipe wrenches means that pipe wrenches are just as useful as guns to kill people and guns can be as useful as pipe wrenches. Comparing the sensible and responsible use of guns to disarming the military is crazy. That idea also implies, as you have, that one is no more dangerous than the other when it comes to killing people or tightening pipes. Just like the radical right wing skinhead was trying to tell me. I'm just as dangerous as he is with my bare hands as he is while he's trying to pick a fight with me packing a 9ml revolver. We need to evaluate the mental competency of gun owners with that level idiocy.

BiggAndyy said:
I have more than a dozen guns and none of them have lept out of their storage cabinet, run down the street and gunned down a small elementary school. NOT ONE.

You may believe inanimate objects can behave in animated ways, but I live in the real world where it takes a finger attached to a hand attached to an arm attached to a person to squeeze a trigger to fire a weapon.
It's pretty sad when a gun owner of more than a dozen guns puts them in the same catagory as inanimate objects and compares them only to the mind that operates them.
How can anyone in their right mind clasify a gun by putting them in a catagory of inanimate objects. My sons, daughters and grandchildren have more common sense than that. They'll need their guns to protect themselves from people who think that guns don't kill people, that there's no such things as assault weapons, and who clasify them in the same catagory as inanimate objects, and who think we are just as dangerous with our bare hands as they are carrying an assault weapon.
I'm not against guns. I'm only against gun owners who think like you.

It's not the inanimate object of a nuclear weapon that can kill a million people. It's the guy that pushes the button. That's the level of logic the 7 or 8 people had at work to have it culminate to the skinhead trying to pick a fight with me while he's packing. I have the right to worry about gun owners who think like that.

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
Intentionally uninformed, refusing correction, insisting on their version of reality; all hallmarks of someone politically and ideologically motivated rather than truth motivated. Since you leave no room for the possibility of error on your part I bid thee fare well where ever you may fare and I take my leave of you and this thread, though I am watching... and moderating... and watching to moderate... but not moderately... muwahahahahahah!!!!!

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011
BiggAndyy said:
Intentionally uninformed, refusing correction, insisting on their version of reality; all hallmarks of someone politically and ideologically motivated rather than truth motivated. Since you leave no room for the possibility of error on your part I bid thee fare well where ever you may fare and I take my leave of you and this thread, though I am watching... and moderating... and watching to moderate... but not moderately... muwahahahahahah!!!!!
I CAN TELL YOU HAVE THE PROPENSITY OF BEING A DANGEROUS PERSON. WHAT ARE YOU DOING AS A MODERATOR.
People who are intentionally uninformed, refusing correction, insisting on their version of reality are people who have the odasity to clasify guns in the same catagory as inanimate objects and who tell me there's no such thing as assault weapons, and who tell others that guns don't kill people and like the NRA that says that everything but guns was the problem when 20 grade school children and 6 adults were murdered.
The flags are still at half mast at Plymouth State University. Thanks be to God!

Groundzero

Not Afraid To Stand
Jul 20, 2011
Australia
kaoticprofit said:
I CAN TELL YOU HAVE THE PROPENSITY OF BEING A DANGEROUS PERSON. WHAT ARE YOU DOING AS A MODERATOR.
People who are intentionally uninformed, refusing correction, insisting on their version of reality are people who have the odasity to clasify guns in the same catagory as inanimate objects and who tell me there's no such thing as assault weapons, and who tell others that guns don't kill people and like the NRA that says that everything but guns was the problem when 20 grade school children and 6 adults were murdered.
The flags are still at half mast at Plymouth State University. Thanks be to God!
Hahaha. So guns aren't inanimate objects? I didn't know they were alive!! :O

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
The maniac or the buglar tries to rob or kill you, so you like Zimmerman are prepared for the onsluoght and you live through it only to be attacked for saving your own life ... by our federal government !!! Zimmerman needed a bigger gun !!! Now look up Patrick J O'lynn - a very good friend.... he had no gun with which to defend himself. Had the attackers not been stopped he would have been killed. The question is not whether to be able to carry a weapon, instead try these questions ...

afaithfulone4uhttp://www.christianityboard.com/user/9167-afaithfulone4u/
Are you sure your contention is correct?
What would happen if no law-abiding American Citizens possessed guns? Only police and criminals would have guns.
Would this government be better capable of herding us like mindless sheep? CERTAINLY
What would have happened IF a teacher with a weapon had shot the guy who killed 27 kids and teachers. What would this government had done to that teacher if the teacher had shot and killed the maniac before he killed all those kids? Ask Zimmerman !!!

Maybe here is some wisdom to think about.... Jesus tells us if someone smites us on our cheek... turn to him the other cheek... now ask this.... What would Jesus have done if he was not smote on his cheek, but his mother's cheek? or his son or daughter's cheek?
And what if it was not to smite them, but rather, kill them or you? ( i know Jesus did not have children - it is a "what if " )

Now, we as Christians prepared ourselves to do battle against Satan and his hordes? Think about a country such as USA where the citizens are prepared not to allow any such Mark of the Beast to be used. If the Christians marched on this government to make amendments not to go against Israel and an amendment not to allow any such Mark of the Beast? Why has this not been entered to begin with?

Once the Mark of the Beast is made manditory it is my hope those not accepting it are all well armed!
There is a season for Peace and a seaon for War.... we live in a season for War! Do you not know this?

I am with Bigg Andyy on this. I also have guns w/o legs and they are of no use unless they are loaded. Guns don;t kill people.. any more than a baseball bat does... ammunition kills people and for some I think the ammo should be inserted manually.

I have a hard time thinking a sole maniac could do such a thing, but rather a demon controlling a weak-minded person, so the real question is how do we punish a demon when these acts occur that other demons will not desire to participate in such carnage?. Yes, i realize God and Jesus will takee care of these demons... When we capture some demon-controlled maniac and punish the person, the demon escaapes that punishment and goes looking for another to infect... all the while " we " blame the person.