Resurrected glory question?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What type of body will you have in the resurrection

• Physical

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Spiritual

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
this mystery of a corporate Body - the spiritual extension of His resurrection body, consisting of "many members", one with Him and one with each other in Him (John 17).

No <corporate Body> is a <<mystery>>; it is STUBBORN PRETENSE of Catholic Christianity that it is <<the spiritual extension of His resurrection body>>— another relic from your Roman Catholic indoctrination and brain-washing.

Last edited:

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
It is this mysterious corporate body, with Him as the sole Head, fully matured into a manifestation of ALL that He is, whose feet will finally, permanently crush the serpent's head.

All <this mysterious corporate body> ever has done, was to bite The Seed in the heel, because it is This Seed, Jesus Christ, who finally and permanently crushed the serpent's head and will finally and permanently crush the serpent's seed gathered together in <this mysterious corporate body>, Catholic Christendom!

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Stating the obvious. Your point is? *puzzled*

Luke 24:39 NKJV — “Behold My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself. Handle Me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see I have.”

Yes, what they were able to "SEE"--
flesh-of-SKIN Jesus in it;
what they were able to "SEE"--
"Jesus STOOD"-- flesh of skeleton of BONE inside SKIN;
what they were able to "SEE"--
"PRINTS" in SKIN-- no <wounds>--no blood!

They did NOT "see" bones Jesus had just like they did not "see" any spirit Jesus had.

STOP LYING, START USE YOUR BRAIN.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All <this mysterious corporate body> ever has done, was to bite The Seed in the heel, because it is This Seed, Jesus Christ, who finally and permanently crushed the serpent's head and will finally and permanently crush the serpent's seed gathered together in <this mysterious corporate body>, Catholic Christendom!

1 Corinthians 12:12 NKJV — For as the body is one and has many members, but all the members of that one body, being many, are one body, so also is Christ.

START USE YOUR BRAIN.

I did :) Your posts will no longer be visible to me. Good day. :)