Revelation 15 Sign

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States
Revelation 15 John is looking at the stars from heaven. All the vials are caused by the stars affect with the planets even the end the seventh vial. You see earth now being affected. The signs will be the stars in our solar system not the zodiac. And a new planet for Christ which is his bride.

Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
ezekiel said:
All the vials are caused by the stars affect with the planets even the end the seventh vial. You see earth now being affected.
Yup, the planet x sign in Rev 12:3-4.

ezekiel said:
The signs will be the stars in our solar system not the zodiac.
How do you see the woman giving birth without Virgo and Jupiter in play. Rev 12:1-5 is astronomy, not astrology.

Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
ezekiel said:
Genesis 1:6
And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

Psalm 148:4
Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens.

And even more so the heavens above that and again above that again a larger realm.

Psalm 148:4
Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens.
I do believe the waters here are in reference to rain clouds above, not the heavens where the sun, moon stars and planets reside. Your head was in the right direction though. I think John was simply describing a picture metaphor of how the planets line up on a horizontal plane.

Rev 15:2 And I saw what looked like a sea of glass (the horizontal alignment of planets) glowing with fire (by the sun) and, standing beside the sea (Plaides), those who had been victorious over the beast and its image and over the number of its name. They held harps given them by God

Plaides - Rev 6:9-11 When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained. 10They called out in a loud voice, “How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?” 11Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers and sisters, were killed just as they had been.

Plaides - Rev 15:2 And I saw what looked like a sea of glass (the horizontal alignment of planets) glowing with fire (by the sun) and, standing beside the sea (Plaides), those who had been victorious over the beast and its image and over the number of its name. They held harps given them by God

Plaides - Rev 20:4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. The had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.