Revelation Chapter 6 and Seal 6 Maybe a Pole Shift

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gordon

Jul 4, 2023
Longview
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The book of Revelation is an unfolding script that we have entered. We currently are dealing with Open SEALS that have brought about an apocalyptic white horse death jab, Red horse killing one another and black horse famine. Don’t really know what the pale horse brings other than the bible says death and Hades. So right now Chronologically we are in Chapter 6 of Revelation and facing seal 4. We skip seal 5 which speaks of heavenly events, but then move into seal 6 which speaks of severe shifts in the earth.

Revelation 6
The Sixth Seal
12 I looked when He (the Lamb) broke open the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth [made] of hair, and the whole moon became like blood; 13 and the stars of the sky fell to the earth, like a fig tree shedding its late [summer] figs when shaken by a strong wind. 14 The sky was split [separated from the land] and rolled up like a scroll, and every mountain and island were dislodged and moved out of their places.

In my article on agenda 21 /agenda-21/2022/12/agenda-21-is-our-introduction-to-the-tribulation-of-revelation-3875.html I speculated that comet K2 may be the cause of some of the trauma our planet will eventually experience. But until we have definitive proof of the type of devastation that is coming our way. I still think we shouldn’t rule out an asteroid collision.

Now most recent research suggests — that a poll shift maybe a better match in defining Seal 6′s type of devastation we will eventually see. In brief a shift will reverse poles north and south and in the process the outer crust of the planet suddenly moves as one solid piece over the layers of liquid rock below. Here’s research on what is likely to take place in the near future if timelines and research are correct.

What happens during a pole shift? The following is a great overview offered by
Safe Locations - The Pole Shift

Consider some of the biblical comparisons that can be made.

This part of the globe is centered between land masses that are fairly neutral in magnetic polarization, but lines up over former lava flows from the renting apart of the continents, the mid-Atlantic rift. The Pacific trench lies deeper under the water and its characteristics differ in composition from the newer magma that has arisen during continental drift.

Thus, the Atlantic lava beds are gripped, facing the Sun, facing the approaching planet coming up from the South along the rift, and causing both Europe, the Americas, and Africa to be on the long day side of the Earth.

Continue at Revelation Chapter 6 and Seal 6 Maybe a Pole Shift | Spirit | Before It's News

Last edited:
Reactions: dev553344

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wondered about this for a long time. I imagined what might happen if the Earth began to rotate south to north. Wouldn't it look as if the stars were falling to the earth?

Just wondering.

Gordon

Jul 4, 2023
Longview
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wondered about this for a long time. I imagined what might happen if the Earth began to rotate south to north. Wouldn't it look as if the stars were falling to the earth?

Just wondering.
I recently heard an explanation that made perfect sense. Have you ever pulled into a parking lot and at the same time you stopped your car the car on your right and left is pulling out? But the affect is one that makes you think your own car is still moving and you press on the breaks. That illusion may be similar as the earths crust being released from the core/magma. We then see the stars as a blur or the appearance of them falling.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I recently heard an explanation that made perfect sense. Have you ever pulled into a parking lot and at the same time you stopped your car the car on your right and left is pulling out? But the affect is one that makes you think your own car is still moving and you press on the breaks. That illusion may be similar as the earths crust being released from the core/magma. We then see the stars as a blur or the appearance of them falling.
Could be.