Revelation-Spirit Taught Knowledge

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Philippians 3:10,

10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

If you do not give a mind to the thing's of God, they will always be waiting for you in the scriptures. There are two very dogmatic things in scripture that wait for believers to access or accept. Those are; dividing soul and spirit, and the HolySpirit teaching and revealing Christ in believers. Those that come from a Pentecostal background have the hardest time accepting the things of the Spirit. I only say that because that was my training and I know what it takes to see the HolySpirit in his proper position, it wasn't easy. If you have him doing anything other than what Jesus said he would do, then the scriptures have been twisted.

The HolySpirit is the only one that can teach you Christ, you know what Christ he will teach you? the Christ in you. How would you ever know him "and the power of his resurrection" "fellowship of his sufferings." What would make you think you would know anything about that. How would we learn that or as Paul said "know it." The HolySpirit has to teach the things of God, I know we all want to be smart but smart will not teach you the deep things of God, they must be reavealed. The wisdom of God is revealed, the knowledge of the Lord is revealed, it comes in a package the believer is not looking for. Why is that? We are looking for things and the HolySpirit is trying to reveal Christ in you to you as your only life. We have no time for that, we want our educations and flashy religious degrees that mean nothing compared to revelation.

Man's attempt to be something in themselves for God has always exsisted and always will. It is a believer, an individual believer who moves on and grows up in the things of their father. The pleasing of your father is already in you. Your father is pleased you are his child, not much more you can do to please him. Now you can have a ministry or do something but don't confuse that with the pleasing of your father. That is what you do, not who you are. Who you are pleases your father, you knowing it helps you to understand how your father would have you live in this world but it is never the pleasing. The pleasing of your father comes by a birthing only.