Revelations on Revelation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

undergrace

Feb 11, 2009
JL Quote: Where in the vision Christ Jesus had given me showed that this particular mission would reveal Satan's man of sin. As I and others would be present to witness this event. At that time I was most fearful, and ever so much more as time went on as I knew from His words of the bible, he would have the power to even overcome the saints. This part I didn't like at all. So why report for such an assignment, as I wanted to be as far away as possible, so as to stand some sort of chance of surviving this event." __________________the true Christians will not be fooled:Mat 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, IF IT WERE POSSIBLE, they shall deceive the very elect.Mark 13:22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall show signs and wonders, to seduce, IF IT WERE POSSIBLE, even the elect.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you sincerely are in Christ Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith and Christ Jesus knowing the begining from the end, what excuse can one have? Ask and you shall receive, knock and it shall be opened, even to all that call upon HIS NAME!
Matthew 7:21-23Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
And I should believe you over the Bible, because? When it doesn't match up, I admittedly become suspicious.

shepherdsword

Feb 12, 2009
QUOTE (bullfighter @ Feb 15 2009, 04:14 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=69251
would you please say your vision and not you interpitation..............
That's good. We sometimes think that having the vision automatically gives us the right to interpret it.It doesn't. Let the Body judge it

JLMichaels

Oct 6, 2007
This is not a dream, this is a vision of a coming reality. Something I have always been known to have the gift of. This is the last vision of coming reality before the tribulation begins that I now have. All other visions I now have pretain to the reality of being in the tribulation and beyond. Present details have come to pass as this prior vision has already revealed. Such as being on call for overseas operations, which I now am. Who I will be reporting to and who is with me as well is now known. It is just a matter of time till we fly into action. These are all part of secret operations which can not be revealed at this time. As this unfolds, there is no doubt all will see and know just what has been going on up to that point as Satan's man of sin is revealed. I see much confusion durning the tribulation as people just do not see and know just what is going on. No doubt, they all have been lead astray by false beliefs and their own misunderstandings of just how this all plays out according to God's words. I personally see no problems for myself as I have been prepared to know and understand any and all players. That is to say, just who's lead to follow. This is not a post to set you straight, this is just a warning to be prepared, the same as I.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
This male child taken up has already come we call him Jesus Christ if you were a real prophet your words would align with scripture and they do not it is blasphemy there is only one son of God ... one way Jesus Christ Luk 21:8 And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am [Christ]; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

Status
Not open for further replies.