Reverse Outlook

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

NuRelic

Mar 24, 2011
Hello everyone, I'm a Producer/Editor in the Production Department at my church and the YouTube video below is a project I created in what I hope will be the first of several in order to get people thinking about God. It's called Reverse Outlook and you have to watch through the middle transformation to get a sense for what's going on. I'm presently being bombarded with Atheist writing negative comments and clicking the thumbs down button and thereby lowering my rating for when people do searches for material like this. I'm posting here to ask for help in getting some of the viewership up, hopefully have some positive comments added and to have the Thumbs up (or "Like") button clicked to balance it out. If you like the message and you think its a worthwhile video please help, if not I understand and I appreciate your taking the time to read this.

Nu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zsj8GbHi69c

[font="'Book Antiqua"]
[/font]