Reversing Diabetes and Overcoming Cancer, Dementia, Obesity, Inflammation, etc Through Diet

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Others posted pro SDA posts... and I answered them
Maybe I haven't taken note because I have you on ignore. I decided to take a look and see and I saw your posts. I'd like to like you. You do say some good things now and then. I'm choosing to reply because I would like resolution, maybe new footing. But still ....I intend to get .......back to the OP... lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: marks

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you prevent Alzheimer's dementia with diet? Dr. Ken Berry says you can.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you know that most inflammatory conditions like arthritis and autoimmune conditions originate in the gut? Do you know what the necessary ingredient is for healing the gut? Glutamine. And where do you get glutamine in your diet? Red meats.

Reactions: amigo de christo

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you know that most inflammatory conditions like arthritis and autoimmune conditions originate in the gut? Do you know what the necessary ingredient is for healing the gut? Glutamine. And where do you get glutamine in your diet? Red meats.

I've been coming to the conclusion that inflammation is behind much of what is wrong with me. I really appreciate the info you have been sharing.

And I certainly hope that all participants will stick to the topic!!

Much love!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm seeing people speak negatively about eating meats and fats which God created for us to eat. We are not in the garden anymore. The atmosphere has changed. God gave meats after the flood. And in the world we're living in today, we need even more healthy protein and fats to maintain health. One of the doctrines of demons that scripture says will mark the last days is commanding people to abstain from meats.

Many people are overcoming autoimmune conditions, thyroid dysfunction, obesity, diabetes (I & II), inflammation, and even cancer by going keto, ketovore, or carnivore. The lower the carbs, the better.

What IF this so called attack against meats and etc was A WELL PLANNED OUT event .
for to bring in the food the govt of the world will provide for the peoples .
What IF this is being and all has simply been sociallly engineered .
And now a word , a reminder .
Commanding to abstain from meats .........................................that in the latter times they would ......................
i do see a pattern here . I think if we just eat as GOD made it , in moderation , then all is good .
its the processed crap that does the harm . not the meats , fish , eggs , and veggies and healthy fats .
The govt might be up to something . Cause remember their goal . That goal
of a one world govt where its the elites and then the poor , WELL you gotta get some reduction in the population
due to MONEY reasons of course . Me thinks they dont give one rip about us sister .
ME thinks they dont care one bit about the poor either . ME THINKS its all about themselves they care about
and their desire for power and control . But then it aint just ME THINKS , ITS TRUE .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been coming to the conclusion that inflammation is behind much of what is wrong with me. I really appreciate the info you have been sharing.
You're welcome. I'm glad the information is useful for you. Are you going to give it a try?

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're welcome. I'm glad the information is useful for you. Are you going to give it a try?
I've got more reading to do, and I need to work out my menu with my wife. But yes, I'm seriously looking at this.

Much love!

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've got more reading to do, and I need to work out my menu with my wife. But yes, I'm seriously looking at this.

Much love!
It's amazing how much money you save with this, too. I'm helping someone else make the transition because of health issues with their elderly mother who has eaten carb-heavy meals all her life and now she has had a rapid cognitive decline. It's amazing how the grocery list changes. All the sudden, they don't need to buy breads, tortillas, flour, crackers, maple syrup, potatoes, carrots, and loads of fruit. It's simple now ....ground beef, chuck roast, chicken (dark meat), sausage, bacon, eggs, cheese, and butter.

Thankfully, we also have a farm to table store where the meats and eggs come from local farms without antibiotics, hormones, and gmos.

This way, you can cook a huge roast, or two ...eat on that for a few days. Cook burger patties and bacon and eat on that a few days. No fruits and veggies sitting in the fridge rotting before you can eat it, or bread going moldy, or cereals going stale. Your meals are cooked when you need it ....shopping trips are cut in less than half because you're not running all over the store to find stuff that's going to go bad anyways.

Some people include raw whole milk, plain yogurts, kefir, sour cream, cream cheese, etc. Some of those will have carbs in them. It just depends on your needs. Many people find dairy to be inflammatory (which is why many farmers have gone back to more heritage breed cattle for their A2-A2 milk which is easier to digest, like goat's milk).

Everyone is different with what they include in their diet. Some people don't do well with pork or chicken ....or lots of dairy. I am one of those people. I eat about 95% beef and 5% eggs. And if I eat too much cheese or heavy cream (as with a ketovore ice cream that is mostly just heavy cream with a little stevia and vanilla) then it interferes with my progress, and may cause a little stomach issues. So I can't do those much, or at least have small amounts at a time for the enjoyment.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dr. Eric Berg
"5 ways tallow (beef fat) can help you lose weight"

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
10 supplements you won't need on a ketogenic/ketovore/carnivore diet

Dr. Ken Berry

1. Calcium
2. Probiotics
3. Vitamin C
4. Fiber
5. MCT oil
6. Fiber
7. Omega-3 (if you're eating fatty fish, cod liver, or at least 3 or 4 pasture raised eggs a day)
8. Green powder

9. Collagen powder, and BCAA (branch chain amino acids)
10. Multivitamin

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
10 supplements you won't need on a ketogenic/ketovore/carnivore diet

Dr. Ken Berry

1. Calcium
2. Probiotics
3. Vitamin C
4. Fiber
5. MCT oil
6. Fiber
7. Omega-3 (if you're eating fatty fish, cod liver, or at least 3 or 4 pasture raised eggs a day)
8. Green powder

9. Collagen powder, and BCAA (branch chain amino acids)
10. Multivitamin
the last time i checked isnt red meat full of collagen and yet ...............and yet ................

Reactions: Marvelloustime

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the last time i checked isnt red meat full of collagen and yet ...............and yet ................
Collagen is most abundant in red meat (including the fat and gristle ), the skin of chicken and other poultry (include the tendons and cartilage), oysters and shrimp, fish, sardines (with the bones), anchovies, and beef or chicken bone broth. It's best to make your own bone broth in a crockpot or "insta-pot."

Also, pasture raises eggs ....and eat the membrane that is inside the shell. Eggs contain all of the building blocks (amino acids) needed to build and rebuild collagen. The membrane inside the shell is pure collagen.

7 natural sources of collagen
Dr. Ken Berry

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Salt is good" was said by Jesus. You gonna argue with the literal Creator of the Universe?

He also said that He came not to bring peace but a sword and that if you don't hate your parents, you're not worthy of Him. Are you going to argue with ultra-literal readings of those statements? I think so, most likely.

100-year-old (Christian) Doctor Of Public Health John Scharffenberg says that cutting the average American's sodium intake in half is the equivalent of taking a calcium supplement.

Westerners eat too much salt. It's what we do, thanks to Big Food, Inc.

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm seeing people speak negatively about eating meats and fats which God created for us to eat. We are not in the garden anymore. The atmosphere has changed. God gave meats after the flood.
Agree.
And this easy to prove.
We have meat-eating teeth called canines.

However, we need to monitor which kinds and how much we consume.
I have been avoiding ground beef lately because it doesn't sit well with me.
Feels like a bowling ball in my gut. Ground turkey is a good substitute.

/

Reactions: amigo de christo

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I saw "inflammation" in the topic title.
I had to stop taking NSAIDs due to the ulcer they gave me. (thanks)
So my inflammation rages unabated.

I have been drinking green tea and having a daily hot green tea drink
with 1/2 tsp powdered turmeric and honey. (with a dash of black pepper)
Probably helps, but not a cure.

Any other remedies that readers have?

/ @TLHKAJ

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

/ @TLHKAJ
Lemon peal in the green tea makes your tea anti cancer.

Hepzibah

Aug 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Most meats are fairly low in vitamin A and copper. This could be the reason that carnivore diets help. This guy is saying that hypervitaminosis A is common and is the cause of autoimmune disease, and a low vitamin A diet will have enormous health benefits for a lot of people. There are a growing number of people that are proving this including myself, even though I have only been reducing it for three weeks. It is best to do it slowly.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

/ @TLHKAJ
Inflammation is due to water retention and is essentially an allergic reaction of sorts.... unless it's a circulatory problem.

For allergies use one of the antihistamines. They are a great diuretic. (Makes you pee a lot)
Allegra, zyrtec, or Claritin. All of these have other issues as side effects...but they will reduce swelling. So will aspirin....but it will cause ulcers too.

But...
I'm not a doctor. All these things can make things worse...so SEE A DOCTOR.

Reactions: St. SteVen

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Inflammation is due to water retention...
I have terrible problems with hydration, I think.
When I drink tons of water I am still dry as a bone.
I just pee it all out. Can't spend my day in the toilet.

/