Reversing Diabetes and Overcoming Cancer, Dementia, Obesity, Inflammation, etc Through Diet

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@JohnDB as I've said to others, this is not a debate thread. I didn't post this in the debate forum. If you want to talk about the merits of pasta, potato chips, candy bars, and soda, please create your own thread. Stick with the OP, or don't participate.
Thanks.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And there are those who become ill by following these diet plans.

They didn't know what they were doing.

Many more become ill and die early under a doctor's care which is nothing
more than experimentation since they don't know what's going on.disagree.gif

Weight and BMI are usually the result of genetics

Jesus is my family... so my generics are out of this world homie! agree.gif

as I've said to others, this is not a debate thread.

When you start a discussion in a public forum, you invite others to comment.

You cannot demand everyone agree with you cause many won't.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you not aware that there is an actual debate forum on this site? I did not place my thread in the debate forum. Period. I would appreciate if you would stick with the subject line in the OP. That is part of forum rules.

Reactions: marks

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you not aware that there is an actual debate forum on this site? I did not place my thread in the debate forum. Period. I would appreciate if you would stick with the subject line in the OP. That is part of forum rules.

So they can only comment if they agree with you right? clueless-scratching.gif

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stay on topic.

So people can only comment if they agree with you?
clueless-scratching.gif

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Carnivore diet for reversing Type II Diabetes

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Getting started on Carnivore for banishing Diabetes

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At 68 years young, she was able to get off her meds with a ketovore diet.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If you post anything on the forum you are opening up a discussion. This is bound to bring in different aspects on the subject. Sadly you cannot avoid this and all threads are open for comments - as long as it’s linked to the subject in the O P then, in theory it’s not off topic.
Having said that it doesn’t mean it should be a free for all either, as it’s rightly stated this is not a debate forum. There is a thin line between discussing a subject and debating.

Reactions: BarneyFife

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Having said that it doesn’t mean it should be a free for all either, as it’s rightly stated this is not a debate forum. There is a thin line between discussing a subject and debating.
Exactly. @Big Boy Johnson hasn't made one single post in line with the OP. Not one. I asked him to post according to the OP. He has come here to argue and start mischief, not discuss, @Rita @BarneyFife. I know I am not well liked by some of you, but please uphold the forum rules. Is he allowed to continue his mischief and instigating contention?

@Angelina @Nancy @rockytopva @lforrest @pompadour

Titus 3:9
[9]But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

Last edited:

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly. @Big Boy Johnson hasn't made one single post in line with the OP. Not one. I asked him to post according to the OP. He has come here to argue and start mischief, not discuss, @Rita @BarneyFife. I know I am not well liked by some of you, but please uphold the forum rules. Is he allowed to continue his mischief?

I'm sorry, Sis, but I was never a mod and am no longer a staffer. You're not likely to get any relief from Big Troll Johnson's antics, short of adding him to your ignore list. He roams about like a Gremlin who's purchased the web site—not literally, of course, but certainly in effect. My sympathies are very much with you.

google-smiling-face-with-heart-shaped-eyes-960d-mysmiley-net.png

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Someone who wants to stay in line with the OP and actually contribute should share testimonials about healthy eating and how they reversed diabetes, dementia, depression, cancer, inflammation, etc, through diet. That would be in line with the OP. Coming here claiming it's healthy to eat candy and chips, and drink soda is obviously not in line with the subject matter I have introduced. Neither is coming on my thread to persistently bully me (which is completely unChrist-like) after I asked him to stay in line with the OP.

I would like to continue with the intended subject now.
Thank you.

Reactions: Nancy and marks

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I ate a keto diet for about 6 years and did pretty good on it. Things like wheat and potatoes and sugar caused severe reflux, bloating, blood sugar crashes, and racing heart rate, palpitations, etc. After about 6 years, issues of bloating and reflux increased, and my digestive system was not working. My huge salads were passing right through undigested. That's when I decided to eliminate carbs to almost zero by going carnivore. It has improved many things. Reflux is almost gone, bloating is gone, my hair, nails, and skin are healthier than they've been in years, my muscle strength is increasing, balance has improved dramatically, palpitations have reduced by 95% ... inflammation is down at least 60%. My body is being given what it needs to repair major damage from past trauma.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sorry, Sis, but I was never a mod and am no longer a staffer. You're not likely to get any relief from Big Troll Johnson's antics, short of adding him to your ignore list. He roams about like a Gremlin who's purchased the web site—not literally, of course, but certainly in effect. My sympathies are very much with you.

google-smiling-face-with-heart-shaped-eyes-960d-mysmiley-net.png

Thank you for your reply. Idk why I thought you were a mod.
My apologies! Maybe it was the suit. lol

Last edited:

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Exactly. @Big Boy Johnson hasn't made one single post in line with the OP. Not one. I asked him to post according to the OP. He has come here to argue and start mischief, not discuss, @Rita @BarneyFife. I know I am not well liked by some of you, but please uphold the forum rules. Is he allowed to continue his mischief and instigating contention?

Titus 3:9
[9]But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.
I have no idea why or how you reach the conclusions that some of ‘ us ‘ don’t like you and I dislike the implication that this in some way affected our response. I responded in the way I felt was appropriate this morning, often a friendly warning is given on a thread.
Others were also commenting, but for some reason you didn’t seem to have an issue with them. As you have chosen to tag the whole team, and as you don’t seem to like my approach I will leave it for others on the team to deal with xx

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Others were also commenting
Others were commenting along the lines of healthy eating. I am very pro on keto, ketovore, and carnivore .... non-gmo, organic, grass fed, pasture raised, etc.... as clean as possible. But not everyone has access to those foods, nor does everyone choose to take drastic measures that I have to give the body necessary nutrients. But it is very clear that my purpose is overcoming health issues through diet/healthy eating. Two people have chosen to come here and mock or criticize healthy foods while promoting candy bars and sodas. Can you see the difference? My topic is about healthy diet. That is the difference in them and "the others."

I apologize for my words. I guess it's just how things have come across in the past that has given me that impression. I'm not a staff member, but if I were, people wouldn't be getting away with bullying and instigating contention and strife. There is nothing godly or Christlike about that behavior and it sets a bad example to the world.

I don't enjoy strife and arguments. That's why I posted this here outside the debate forum.

Anyway .... I'd really like to get back to the OP.

Last edited: