Reversing Diabetes and Overcoming Cancer, Dementia, Obesity, Inflammation, etc Through Diet

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have terrible problems with hydration, I think.
When I drink tons of water I am still dry as a bone.
I just pee it all out. Can't spend my day in the toilet.

/
Because likely your blood sugar is high.
Meaning that a low carb low glycemic index foods are your best bet. (No more refined sugars or modified food starch) High protein diets, metphormin, and or insulin are in your future too.
Insulin is not only produced in your pancreas...it's also produced in your liver. A person has 4 different types of insulin produced in your liver alone. The artificial insulin is only one type. Metformin makes your body more sensitive to insulin. But it also makes any exercise much more productive for lowering blood sugar levels.

Thirsty and yet constant urination are huge signs of diabetes. Might want to get a sugar test going. Your A1C levels are likely high too....which can cause bloating, high blood pressure, blindness, and even gangrene in the extremities.

You can either continue with no doctors and die slowly, painfully, with long bouts of depression and dementia (from kidneys and other organs shutting down) or see a doctor about ALL your symptoms.

Kidney disease is common among diabetics who have poor blood glucose control. Kidney stones hurt....just saying.

But....they have drugs, exercise and diet plans that are affordable and easy enough to follow. Just a matter of if you are willing to live for God or not. Many people are willing to die for God...but living takes more stamina and self control and many people are wimps...

Up to you as to what you want to do. Put aside pride and admit that you need medical help and diet help or continue to use internet doctoring. I know which one gives you a much better chance of living.

Reactions: St. SteVen

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because likely your blood sugar is high.
Meaning that a low carb low glycemic index foods are your best bet. (No more refined sugars or modified food starch) High protein diets, metphormin, and or insulin are in your future too.
Insulin is not only produced in your pancreas...it's also produced in your liver. A person has 4 different types of insulin produced in your liver alone. The artificial insulin is only one type. Metformin makes your body more sensitive to insulin. But it also makes any exercise much more productive for lowering blood sugar levels.

Thirsty and yet constant urination are huge signs of diabetes. Might want to get a sugar test going. Your A1C levels are likely high too....which can cause bloating, high blood pressure, blindness, and even gangrene in the extremities.

You can either continue with no doctors and die slowly, painfully, with long bouts of depression and dementia (from kidneys and other organs shutting down) or see a doctor about ALL your symptoms.

Kidney disease is common among diabetics who have poor blood glucose control. Kidney stones hurt....just saying.

But....they have drugs, exercise and diet plans that are affordable and easy enough to follow. Just a matter of if you are willing to live for God or not. Many people are willing to die for God...but living takes more stamina and self control and many people are wimps...

Up to you as to what you want to do. Put aside pride and admit that you need medical help and diet help or continue to use internet doctoring. I know which one gives you a much better chance of living.
Thanks for the detailed response.
My doctor is treating high blood pressure.
Which is heading in the right direction.
There may have been the suggestion of blood sugar issues.
He never seems to get too excited about anything.
Even when my PSA spiked.

/

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for the detailed response.
My doctor is treating high blood pressure.
Which is heading in the right direction.
There may have been the suggestion of blood sugar issues.
He never seems to get too excited about anything.
Even when my PSA spiked.

/
PSA spikes occasionally aren't serious. Sustained high PSA? Start by testing for cancers known to exist in your family history. PSA are only an inexpensive indicator and not definitive. And blood glucose levels of 200 or more when fasting? Big problem.

And if you get metformin....get the slow release kind. The other usually makes people sick. And still take it with milk to reduce stomach upset.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agree.
And this easy to prove.
We have meat-eating teeth called canines.

However, we need to monitor which kinds and how much we consume.
I have been avoiding ground beef lately because it doesn't sit well with me.
Feels like a bowling ball in my gut. Ground turkey is a good substitute.

/
The problem with ground beef may be the lack of digestive enzymes.

I function best on all sorts of grass fed beef... ground beef, chuck roast, arm roast, etc. I could eat other cuts, but they are more expensive. I add pasture raised eggs (1 egg per pound of meat) into my burger patties. And I use a limited selection of seasonings ... Redmond salt, organic garlic powder, and organic paprika/smoked paprika. I don't do well with chicken and pork due to a histamine response (probably bc of what they were fed = grains). Every now and then, I try those meats to see if I'm healed enough to tolerate them. So far, I can tolerate a little bacon ... but chicken is still a no-go. The goal is to take the body back to a place where I can expand what I eat. But for now, I'm happy feeling better and stronger on a 99% carnivore diet. I say 99% because I do use an electrolyte drink that has natural flavors and stevia, I use seasonings, and I occasionally have Rebel vanilla keto ice cream. That has vanilla and stevia in it which are not carnivore.

But look at the Inuits, and other people groups in the Arctic who have survived for hundreds of generations on a carnivore diet. Diseases like cancer are very very low among these people. They eat whale, seal, and a very high amount of fat.

And I have heard testimonies of people who have eaten only meat for all or most of their lives and they are so healthy and young looking. It is a myth that meat is unhealthy. Look at the majority of people today .... overweight, even obese, diabetic, autoimmune conditions, inflammation through the roof, heart disease, cancer, depression, dementia, Bipolar, Alzheimer's, etc, etc, etc .....these are metabolic conditions!! These conditions have skyrocketed since the "food pyramid" has been pushed with grains at the top and meats at the bottom. That pyramid should be flipped upside down. If that was the best way to eat, everyone should be healthy and without disease because 98% of the population are carb addicts.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bladderwrack and its benefits:
*kidney health
*liver health
*toxin removal
*bile production
*immune (therefore, good for cancer patients)

Jn1.Chris

May 25, 2023
Virginia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm seeing people speak negatively about eating meats and fats which God created for us to eat. We are not in the garden anymore. The atmosphere has changed. God gave meats after the flood. And in the world we're living in today, we need even more healthy protein and fats to maintain health. One of the doctrines of demons that scripture says will mark the last days is commanding people to abstain from meats.

Many people are overcoming autoimmune conditions, thyroid dysfunction, obesity, diabetes (I & II), inflammation, and even cancer by going keto, ketovore, or carnivore. The lower the carbs, the better.

I'm keto but I'm much closer to carnivore. It did wonders for me. Full disclosure: I've been doing it since September and my gut is still trying to figure out what's normal. I feel better than I ever have though. Ridiculous energy.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are thousands of people who are thriving on a carnivore diet. And I believe it's a good thing. But I stay away from those who say that plants are the devil (basically). I believe that once the body is brought back to a healthy state, we should be able to re-introduce plant based foods and see which ones the body is able to process without going backwards. I believe God made plants that are good for the body. But mankind has tampered with the environment, the soils, and the plants themselves to the point that many of them don't even resemble what God originally created, and are unhealthy for us to eat.

There are people groups who have eaten a carnivore diet for generations, hundreds of years, because their environment isn't conducive for growing plants. They don't supplement their foods even with iodine (which is necessary for most everything the body does) because a large portion of their meat comes from the ocean. For the majority of the rest of the world, doing a carnivore diet, we should be eating seafood, or kelp, or taking an iodine supplement. I take a sea kelp supplement.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rachel overcame multiple "incurable" chronic illnesses with a carnivore diet. She was severely underweight and close to needing a feeding tube.

*Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
*Craniocervical Instability
*Dysautonomia
*Chari Malformation
*Chronic Lyme Disease
*Adrenal Insufficiency
*Non-epileptic seizures
*Gastroparesis

(to name a few)

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cabaña Chronicles - Angry with my Neurologist - Multiple Sclerosis and Carnivore
and what do you suppose would happen to big pharma if people actually did eat better .
WOULD they gain or lose money . THEN KNOW and understand why they do as they do
and why they feed the doctors the info they do . THEY IN THE MONEY , oh IN THE MONEY
and dont give one rip about the people only the money . just a friendly reminder .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The fattier meats are more healing to the body than lean cuts. If you eat leaner cuts, you should add butter for healthy fat. Animal fats are great for the immune system (Vit A, Vit D), leveling out hormones, fetal/infant/child development, skin health (anti-aging), healthy hair, brain and cognitive function, gut healing and health, bone health/calcium absorption, satiation (lowering or eliminating cravings) so great for weight loss, mood balance.

• Love

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dr Chris Palmer: "Two years on a keto or carnivore diet results in mitochondrial reset. Cells are stronger and healthier, mental illness is gone."

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dr Chris Palmer and Dr Anthony Chaffee discuss the link between carnitine deficiency and autism.