Reversing Diabetes and Overcoming Cancer, Dementia, Obesity, Inflammation, etc Through Diet

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We live in a fallen world stained with sin not the garden of Eden . In the law meat was not forbidden to eat and God would not say it was ok if it was harmful . Moderation people. Jesus ate the Passover meal and if it was ok for Him it’s ok for me. It’s not what goes into the stomach that defiles a man and Jesus declared all foods clean. Mark 7:19.

hope this helps !!!

I'm seeing people speak negatively about eating meats and fats which God created for us to eat. We are not in the garden anymore. The atmosphere has changed. God gave meats after the flood. And in the world we're living in today, we need even more healthy protein and fats to maintain health. One of the doctrines of demons that scripture says will mark the last days is commanding people to abstain from meats.

Many people are overcoming autoimmune conditions, thyroid dysfunction, obesity, diabetes (I & II), inflammation, and even cancer by going keto, ketovore, or carnivore. The lower the carbs, the better.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We are not in the garden anymore.
An interesting post @TLHKAJ. The sentence I have quote above stood out because it reminded me of a dream I had a while ago.

In this dream I walked through a door in a high wall and found myself in a large walled garden whose walls were covered with a very beautiful, ancient and gnarled wisteria in full bloom. Each time I woke in the night, which I do quite frequently, I heard a voice telling me to. ‘God back to the garden’. And as I drifted off to sleep again I would find myself in the same garden. This continued all night and in the morning when I asked God what it meant I believe his answer was that just as we were without sin in the garden of Eden so also we were without sickness. And that just as we are cleansed from our sin when we come to Jesus the ideal is that we are also without sickness. Just as we were back in the garden. I realise that this is an ideal and that many of us do have sickness of some sort in our lives but I believe that being free of sickness is something God want us to aim for.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I realise that this is an ideal and that many of us do have sickness of some sort in our lives but I believe that being free of sickness is something God want us to aim for.
I believe this as well, sister. One of the things I'm praying and aiming for is to grow and raise good healthy (organic, non-gmo ...even heirloom) food. Those who want to make everyone eat bugs have purposed to poison the food supply to the point that nearly everyone in the world has at least 2 or 3 ailments. They want to keep us from self reliance and healthy foods.

I ate organic, healthy keto for several years and it did me well for some time. But with all the stressors in my life and damages done from trauma, it got to the point I couldn't digest all those veggies and I was running to the bathroom after meals with a lot of stomach pain. When I dropped the carbs and began eating only animal products 7 months ago, many things began to heal quickly. At the same time, things began to happen within my body akin to detox.

I decided to add fasting (as I used to fast quite often). I fasted 2 days a week for 3 weeks. Then, I fasted 3 days. And a couple weeks later, I fasted almost 5 days. Well ....my gut rebelled and when I ate, there I was running to the bathroom again and my food wasn't digesting at all. It got to the point I didn't want to eat at all because every time I ate, I was in the bathroom for hours after. (This was about 5 months ago.)

What I had to do is put myself on a bone broth diet. For a few days, I had nothing but water, electrolytes, Redmond's salt, and grass fed beef bone broth. Things began to calm down.

I was researching and found that my symptoms showed that my liver wasn't producing bile, and I had very low stomach acids. I got on some supplements to aid in digesting food.... Betaine HCL, broad spectrum digestive acids, digestive bitters (herbs) to help my liver produce bile, tributyrin, and a product called "Beet Flow" which also aids the liver in producing bile. Well, it worked fairly quickly. Within that first week of getting on bone broth, I began cooking up some grass fed chuck roast cubed and blended into that bone broth (fat and all) until it was a thick soup or thin mashed potato consistency ...but no chunks. I wanted my body to be able to take in the nutrients. It worked. I eventually added a boiled egg blended into the broth ...it was okay, but I didn't enjoy it. So instead, I added raw milk monterey style cheese, and some grass fed butter. I ate that broth mixture foe every meal (about twice a day) for 2 months or so ....then weaned off that to eating some solids again.

It was a slow process, but it sure worked. Meanwhile, my hair is thicker than it's been in years, my skin is getting healthier ...my nails are stronger and my hair is growing so fast I can't keep up with it. It has grown about 6 inches in 4(?) months. I had long hair anyway, but now, it's past my waistline. lol

I have a long ways to go in my healing .... I'm doing all I know to do and trusting God over it all. I'm grateful for good food. My hope is that I can transition back to having some other foods ...mainly veggies and fruits. I am not a fan of lots if breads and such. But I can grow what I need to stick to a keto diet. I plan to stick to mostly carnivore diet until my body heals.

In 2009, after several ongoing assaults, doctors told me my stomach and upper GI linings were severely inflamed and bleeding. (On top of the fact I was diagnosed with ulcers and hiatal hernia at age 14.) I was given meds for reflux and such ....and I knew those meds were only a mask that would eventually cause life threatening health problems (which they tried to pronounce onto me). I decided against the meds and started taking aloe vera juice and apple cider vinegar. That did wonders!

God has what we need for the body ....and I know He heals miraculously as well. I believe He wants us to do our best to take care of our bodies and trust Him in all things.

I love your dream, sister. God has been putting in my heart that Jesus paid for our sins, but He also paid the price for our healing. I believe He's bringing His people back to a place in Him that is beyond what we have known .....those who know their God will be strong and do exploits. I believe that time is coming. I also believe that God is creating Goshens for the days ahead. We will need places of refuge where ministry can flow to those who are sent to us.

I've rambled ....but I believe He is preparing us.

Do you have many dreams, @Pearl? I have had dreams and visions since I came to Him at age 13.

Reactions: Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Do you have many dreams, @Pearl? I have had dreams and visions since I came to Him at age 13.
@TLHKAJ What an interesting post. I have always loved bread, specially crusty bakery bread, but I can't eat too much of it now as it upsets my stomach. I'm not a great meat eater myself but my daughter and son in law used the Keto diet to lose weight. Once when I was ill God told me to eat apples. I'm not all that fond of apples but I eat them

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TLHKAJ

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm seeing people speak negatively about eating meats and fats which God created for us to eat. We are not in the garden anymore. The atmosphere has changed. God gave meats after the flood. And in the world we're living in today, we need even more healthy protein and fats to maintain health. One of the doctrines of demons that scripture says will mark the last days is commanding people to abstain from meats.

Many people are overcoming autoimmune conditions, thyroid dysfunction, obesity, diabetes (I & II), inflammation, and even cancer by going keto, ketovore, or carnivore. The lower the carbs, the better.

Where is the 'Garden' did God say to eat the little animals that were the friends to man, it was only out of necessity after the Flood that it was even allowed by God. And look at the results...
1 And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth.
2 And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered.
3 Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.
4 But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.
5 And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where is the 'Garden' did God say to eat the little animals that were the friends to man, it was only out of necessity after the Flood that it was even allowed by God. And look at the results...
1 And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth.
2 And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered.
3 Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.
4 But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.
5 And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.
This is not a debate thread. We live by every word of scripture, not just select verses in Genesis to make a doctrine of. God gave us meat to eat and Jesus also ate meat. Don't do loke the satanjc elites who are commanding people to abstain from eating meat. Scripture says that God created all things (including meats) for us to eat and to receive with thankfulness of them that believe and know the truth.

1 Timothy 4:1-6
[1]Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
[2]Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
[3]Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
[4]For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:
[5]For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.
[6]If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained.

This is not a debate. Please, stick with the OP or refrain from commenting on this thread.

Reactions: marks and Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God killed the first animal to make coverings/clothes for the sinners.

Reactions: marks and TLHKAJ

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is not a debate thread. We live by every word of scripture, not just select verses in Genesis to make a doctrine of. God gave us meat to eat and Jesus also ate meat. Don't do loke the satanjc elites who are commanding people to abstain from eating meat. Scripture says that God created all things (including meats) for us to eat and to receive with thankfulness of them that believe and know the truth.

1 Timothy 4:1-6
[1]Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
[2]Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
[3]Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
[4]For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:
[5]For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.
[6]If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained.

This is not a debate. Please, stick with the OP or refrain from commenting on this thread.
Well, you cant just make up what is not in the scriptures, and say 'live every word of the scripture'...

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, you cant just make up what is not in the scriptures, and say 'live every word of the scripture'...
READ the WHOLE BIBLE. I gave you scripture. All scripture fits together into a whole picture. This is called "rightly dividing the Word of truth."

Or are you one who doesn't believe the NT is God's Word? Regardless, go elsewhere or I'll report you for not staying with the OP/topic. I didn't take over your post. Please, show the same respect.

Last edited:
  • Love

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
READ the WHOLE BIBLE. I have you scripture. All scripture fits together into a whole picture. This is called "rightly dividing the Word of truth."

Or are you one who doesn't believe the NT is God's Word? Regardless, go elsewhere or I'll report you for not staying with the OP/topic. I didn't take over your post. Please, show the same respect.
I do, and you taken liberty to add in personal interpretation that is not there, just pointing it out...

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do, and you taken liberty to add in personal interpretation that is not there, just pointing it out...
I have reported your post. Please take your interpretation elsewhere, like in your own thread.

We will get back to the OP.

Thank you

• Love

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Number One Treatment for Dementia

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have reported your post. Please take your interpretation elsewhere, like in your own thread.

Thank you
I have used the ignore option.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The carnivore diet is a fast track avenue toward healing metabolic issues that we have acquired through eating a trash diet. Everything we can grow on a ketogenic, ketovore, or carnivore diet can be raised/grown on a farm or homestead. Our food supply is so corrupted and compromised by man's tampering, many people have taken their diet to something as simple as possible. Cattle fed on a diet of grass only (no grains), for instance ...even pastured chickens (no grains) have been the easiest for me to digest. It has nearly 100% eliminated the acid reflux I lived with since my teens.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jn1.Chris and marks

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you
Well, I have diabetes, so thought I could find something useful here, didnt mean disrupt anyone or the thread....

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I have diabetes, so thought I could find something useful here, didnt mean disrupt anyone or the thread....
If you believe you should stick with a diet that is "back to the garden" ...perhaps, make sure you're eating 100% whole raw foods (fruits, veggies, herbs). Eat more veggies than high sugar fruits (berries are best, in moderation) and incorporate intermittent fasting. We aren't meant to be eating all day long, or many times a day. Fasting should be a part of our lives. It's completely possible that in Bible times, people were naturally in a ketogenic state oftentimes due to the fact they were active and didn't have time to eat all day long.

Romans 14:22-23
[22]Hast thou faith? have it to thyself before God. Happy is he that condemneth not himself in that thing which he alloweth.
[23]And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

I am eating mostly a carnivore diet for the last 7 months, and for about 7 years prior, I was mostly keto. Carnivore/ketovore is what my body thrives best on at this time. Things are improving in my body in lots of ways. But my goal is to take my body back to a healthy state with prayer, diet, sunlight, and exercise. Eventually, I hope my body will tolerate veggies and fruits again. But I don't plan on overindulging on sugary and starchy fruits and veggies, ever.

Last edited:
Reactions: marks

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Three Years on the Lion (carnivore) Diet"
Ferigno Freedom

PS, I do not endorse participation in halloween. Just look at the health benefits this man has experienced!

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you believe you should stick with a diet that is "back to the garden" ...perhaps, make sure you're eating 100% whole raw foods (fruits, veggies, herbs). Eat more veggies than high sugar fruits (berries are best, in moderation) and incorporate intermittent fasting. We are to meant to be eating all day long, or many times a day. Fasting should be a part of our lives. It's completely possible that in Bible times, people were naturally in a ketogenic state oftentimes due to the fact they were active and didn't have time to eat all day long.

Romans 14:22-23
[22]Hast thou faith? have it to thyself before God. Happy is he that condemneth not himself in that thing which he alloweth.
[23]And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

I am eating mostly a carnivore diet for the last 7 months, and for about 7 years prior, I was mostly keto. Carnivore/ketovore is what my body thrives best on at this time. Things are improving in my body in lots of ways. But my goal is to take my body back to a healthy state with prayer, diet, sunlight, and exercise. Eventually, I hope my body will tolerate veggies and fruits again. But I don't plan on overindulging on sugary and starchy fruits and veggies, ever.
Well, I have found that vegetables keep the sugar to a minimum, and even the fruits with all the fiber dont raise my sugar. What was really hurting me was the fat and processed foods, and it almost killed me, (A1C of 13). So I am being more careful with my diet and going to less processed foods, and less fat, and looking at more grains and nuts as they seem to be very beneficial and have antitoxins that help even more.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I have found that vegetables keep the sugar to a minimum, and even the fruits with all the fiber dont raise my sugar. What was really hurting me was the fat and processed foods, and it almost killed me, (A1C of 13). So I am being more careful with my diet and going to less processed foods, and less fat, and looking at more grains and nuts as they seem to be very beneficial and have antitoxins that help even more.
And you are still diabetic on a vegetarian diet?