Revisiting the Big Bang

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Within this present void of a 100 billion light year circumference was a mass that floated within the void some 15 billion years ago...

The 'erets' (Hebrew for something that is firm) was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. - Genesis 1:2

There in space was matter of unknown composition as m (matter) = E (energy) / c2 (light) I would imagine that this was in the form of atoms but do not know.

And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. - Genesis 1:3

When God said 'Let there be light' the atoms basically disassociated into pure plasma, which spread out from a point of origin. This is what I would call the big bang. The plasma then re-cooled into galaxies, solar systems, planets, and the like.

I would imagine that 15 billion (give or take a few billion) years went by between Genesis 1:3 and Genesis 1:4. Point being made, something had to instigate the big bang. In which, as I learn more, so I will re-edit the video I have made on the subject.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caG7Oq93bUQ

horsecamp

Feb 1, 2008
YOU WOULD IMAGINE 15 BILLION.(GIVE OR TAKE A FEW BILLION

even I have to admit ,,that's quite a imagination you have rockytop :D

I think ive solved your problem " why not use your imagination to initiate the imaginary big bang also. :D

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And for my next gig...
scaled_HortonHearsWho.PNG