Rice Shortages and July Hottest Month in History of Humanity, Signs of the End

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
As I have warned for many years, and few people have listened to me and thought I was crazy, a severe global drought is coming, and also a severe global food shortage. This is destined to happen because we are approaching the year 6,000 in 2026 AD, which will be the time of the return of Yeshua. It will be precisely 2,000 years since the anointing of Yeshua in 26 AD. We are in the final 3 and 1/2 years before the return of Yeshua, and it will be the time of greatest suffering humanity has ever endured and will ever endure. Already the month of July was reported to be the hottest in the history of all humanity. Severe and abnormal droughts are also being reported all over the world. And now food shortages are also being reported. In Europe and in the USA and in South America there are now reports of rice shortages, and people are panic buying. It won't be long before other types of foods also start becoming scarce. As I have said before, things will get progressively worse day by day. Any moment now the two witnesses of Revelation are going to appear to to the world, and the Dome of the Rock will be destroyed. There is still a tiny window of opportunity to prepare. Obey the commands of God in the Torah of Moses. Believe in Yeshua. Stock on up food and water. If you do these things, you and your household will be saved. Contact me if you need advice on what to do. There is still hope, for a little while longer.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As I have warned for many years, and few people have listened to me and thought I was crazy, a severe global drought is coming, and also a severe global food shortage. This is destined to happen because we are approaching the year 6,000 in 2026 AD, which will be the time of the return of Yeshua. It will be precisely 2,000 years since the anointing of Yeshua in 26 AD. We are in the final 3 and 1/2 years before the return of Yeshua, and it will be the time of greatest suffering humanity has ever endured and will ever endure. Already the month of July was reported to be the hottest in the history of all humanity. Severe and abnormal droughts are also being reported all over the world. And now food shortages are also being reported. In Europe and in the USA and in South America there are now reports of rice shortages, and people are panic buying. It won't be long before other types of foods also start becoming scarce. As I have said before, things will get progressively worse day by day. Any moment now the two witnesses of Revelation are going to appear to to the world, and the Dome of the Rock will be destroyed. There is still a tiny window of opportunity to prepare. Obey the commands of God in the Torah of Moses. Believe in Yeshua. Stock on up food and water. If you do these things, you and your household will be saved. Contact me if you need advice on what to do. There is still hope, for a little while longer.

Yes, you have been warning people of what is to come, but have you also been telling people the solution that God has provided for us to follow so that He can heal our land/earth.

It seems that you believe that we can become Godlike and rectify all of the problems we are faced with.

But then I am just expressing my opinion on what the Bible actually teaches.

Shalom

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The USA produces 2% of rice in the world. We export 5% .China is the largest producer and cannot feed its own people and they import US rice.