We Are Now In A Global Drought

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
The entire world is now in a global drought. Unprecedented droughts are being reported all over the world. We are now within the final 3 and 1/2 years before the year 6,000 in the autumn of 2026, which is why God has withheld rain in many places all over the world. As I have previously warned for many years, in these final 3 and 1/2 years there will be a global drought, which will cause food and water shortages all over the world. The effects of the global drought will be felt all over the world little by little as time progresses. And then in the final year, in 2026, the global drought will be felt severely by the entire world, and many will be taken by sudden surprise when there is no longer any food available. They will suffer hunger. Currently most people are unaware of what is going on. Stock up on food and water now. There is still a tiny window of opportunity to prepare. We are now a few months into the great tribulation of the earth, and at any moment now the two witnesses of Revelation will appear to the entire world with plagues and the power of God.

Tammuz 13, 5996 YB / Tammuz 13, 5783 AM / July 1, 2023 AD – Wisdom of God

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The entire world is now in a global drought. Unprecedented droughts are being reported all over the world. We are now within the final 3 and 1/2 years before the year 6,000 in the autumn of 2026, which is why God has withheld rain in many places all over the world. As I have previously warned for many years, in these final 3 and 1/2 years there will be a global drought, which will cause food and water shortages all over the world. The effects of the global drought will be felt all over the world little by little as time progresses. And then in the final year, in 2026, the global drought will be felt severely by the entire world, and many will be taken by sudden surprise when there is no longer any food available. They will suffer hunger. Currently most people are unaware of what is going on. Stock up on food and water now. There is still a tiny window of opportunity to prepare. We are now a few months into the great tribulation of the earth, and at any moment now the two witnesses of Revelation will appear to the entire world with plagues and the power of God.

Tammuz 13, 5996 YB / Tammuz 13, 5783 AM / July 1, 2023 AD
Where do you get this 3 1/2 period? and what makes you think it's started?

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Great headline, but you offer no substance as to why there is a drought in many countries around the world.

Perhaps Jeremiah may be able to provide some light as to what is happening and why it is happening.

Now, if you can discern what Jeremiah told us in his prophecies, then you may be believed.

I have pointed out a number of times what the cause is and what the resulting impact is.

Perhaps in your wisdom you may be able to, too.

Tommy Cool

Jul 17, 2022
HIGHLAND,MI
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My only problem with this is …..I am still here.

Unless you believe that the age of Grace, the one new man …body of Christ has terminated …..then what you are projecting is bogus.

Revelation does not coincide with the age of Grace….. Revelation commences at the culmination of the age of grace with the gathering together unto Him…. When Christ returns in the air to gather those of us in Christ.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Tammuz 13, 5996 YB / Tammuz 13, 5783 AM / July 1, 2023 AD – Wisdom of God

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The entire world is now in a global drought.
Wrong.
Here in New Zealand, we have experienced a very wet summer and now; winter flooding.

Anyway the drought conditions now in many countries is due to overpopulation and overuse of water resources.
Soon the Lord will send His fiery wrath to destroy His enemies and people will become as scarce as fine gold. Isaiah 13:12, Jeremiah 25:33

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
Wrong.
Here in New Zealand, we have experienced a very wet summer and now; winter flooding.

Anyway the drought conditions now in many countries is due to overpopulation and overuse of water resources.
Soon the Lord will send His fiery wrath to destroy His enemies and people will become as scarce as fine gold. Isaiah 13:12, Jeremiah 25:33

Oh, so let us then ignore all the reports of unprecedented and abnormal droughts happening now all over the world simply because where you live there is rain? You people remind me of Pharaoh, that even after being struck with plague after plague, he still refused to understand. His heart was hardened, each time. And even after Egypt was finally left in ruins, he still foolishly went and pursued the people of Israel. Very stubborn and dumb. You people do not perceive all the signs around us indicating that we have now approached the end of the aeon. What is happening in the world right now is not normal. These are signs of the end. Pay attention. Prepare. Listen to wise counsel.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr E

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, so let us then ignore all the reports of unprecedented and abnormal droughts happening now all over the world simply because where you live there is rain? You people remind me of Pharaoh, that even after being struck with plague after plague, he still refused to understand. His heart was hardened, each time. And even after Egypt was finally left in ruins, he still foolishly went and pursued the people of Israel. Very stubborn and dumb. You people do not perceive all the signs around us indicating that we have now approached the end of the aeon. What is happening in the world right now is not normal. These are signs of the end. Pay attention. Prepare. Listen to wise counsel.

You remind me of every false prophet I’ve encountered. Slow learners all.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The year 6,000 is not false prophecy.

Your understanding of it is what's false and all the things you say about it all are false. Your predictions are false, your ideas are false and your practices are false.

Everything you've been saying--- true, or false?

FALSE. Stop fooling yourself.

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
Your understanding of it is what's false and all the things you say about it all are false. Your predictions are false, your ideas are false and your practices are false.

Everything you've been saying--- true, or false?

FALSE. Stop fooling yourself.

Yeshua will indeed return in the year 6,000. Truth.
Yeshua will return 2,000 years since his first coming. The prophet Hosea confirms this. Truth.
We are now approaching the year 6,000 according to the genealogies and timelines of the scriptures. Truth.
The commands of the Torah are still binding today. Truth.
Paper money and fiat currency are the mark of the beast of Revelation, because these are false weights. Truth.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeshua will indeed return in the year 6,000. Truth.
Yeshua will return 2,000 years since his first coming. The prophet Hosea confirms this. Truth.
We are now approaching the year 6,000 according to the genealogies and timelines of the scriptures. Truth.
The commands of the Torah are still binding today. Truth.
Paper money and fiat currency are the mark of the beast of Revelation, because these are false weights. Truth.

I can't be bothered going point by point with you regarding all of the things that you said will definitely happen because of your beliefs. But it's obvious to everyone but you that none of those things happened. No two witnesses, and absolutely without a doubt-- you are not one of them. No global drought. No fire from the sky on your enemies. And as for the rest of your beliefs-- they are false beliefs and by them you've deceived yourself and have misguided others.

Droughts are local and seasonal-- temporary by nature. Our lakes and reservoirs in California experienced almost a decade of drought conditions. But like many of those reservoirs which are man-made, so were the conditions that resulted in concern. In years of plentiful rainfall-- they hadn't built enough capacity to plan ahead for times of rainfall shortages. They didn't build new reservoirs in those dry years, so when the rains came-- it wasn't captured and instead it overflowed dams, rivers ran wild straight to the sea and when the mountain snowpacks melted, towns were flooded and water wasted. But in one single good snow season or above average rainfall-- the lakes and reservoirs refill. Our little lake was more than 19' from the top of the dam. It's now less than 6' from capacity and they were releasing water this spring to make sure it didn't overfill. The largest reservoirs in the US, like Lake Powell and Lake Mead have risen some 50' this spring. That's a massive amount of water-- and not what you would think could ever happen in a global (that means everywhere) drought. So stop with this nonsense. It's embarrassing for you, along with the other silly things you say.

And I know, you know. You've said repeatedly how concerned you are that the witnesses have not appeared. That's strikingly embarrassing in particular considering the tremendous detail you foretold about when and how they would appear, --where it would happen, what they would be doing, what they would be wearing, when it would take place and your participation. It didn't happen.

Humble yourself. The only flame-throwing is from you. Who is stubborn and dumb? That's the outfit you should wear-- in humility and repentance.

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
I can't be bothered going point by point with you regarding all of the things that you said will definitely happen because of your beliefs. But it's obvious to everyone but you that none of those things happened. No two witnesses, and absolutely without a doubt-- you are not one of them. No global drought. No fire from the sky on your enemies. And as for the rest of your beliefs-- they are false beliefs and by them you've deceived yourself and have misguided others.

Droughts are local and seasonal-- temporary by nature. Our lakes and reservoirs in California experienced almost a decade of drought conditions. But like many of those reservoirs which are man-made, so were the conditions that resulted in concern. In years of plentiful rainfall-- they hadn't built enough capacity to plan ahead for times of rainfall shortages. They didn't build new reservoirs in those dry years, so when the rains came-- it wasn't captured and instead it overflowed dams, rivers ran wild straight to the sea and when the mountain snowpacks melted, towns were flooded and water wasted. But in one single good snow season or above average rainfall-- the lakes and reservoirs refill. Our little lake was more than 19' from the top of the dam. It's now less than 6' from capacity and they were releasing water this spring to make sure it didn't overfill. The largest reservoirs in the US, like Lake Powell and Lake Mead have risen some 50' this spring. That's a massive amount of water-- and not what you would think could ever happen in a global (that means everywhere) drought. So stop with this nonsense. It's embarrassing for you, along with the other silly things you say.

And I know, you know. You've said repeatedly how concerned you are that the witnesses have not appeared. That's strikingly embarrassing in particular considering the tremendous detail you foretold about when and how they would appear, --where it would happen, what they would be doing, what they would be wearing, when it would take place and your participation. It didn't happen.

Humble yourself. The only flame-throwing is from you. Who is stubborn and dumb? That's the outfit you should wear-- in humility and repentance.

It should not come as a surprise that the two witnesses of Revelation did not become known by every single human on earth on day 1 of their anointing. Not even Yeshua appeared to the general public when he was first anointed, he first fasted for 40 days. Then over time he appeared to the general public, and his fame grew over time. So in likewise manner it is with the two witnesses. As their ministry grows they will become known to the world progressively. Yet all the signs of their advent are here all around us, and we are indeed approaching 2,000 years since the anointing of Yeshua. These measures of time are undeniable. We must be ready. We must obey the commands of God in the Torah. We must get rid of all money. We must be rich in good works.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It should not come as a surprise that the two witnesses of Revelation did not become known by every single human on earth on day 1 of their anointing. Not even Yeshua appeared to the general public when he was first anointed, he first fasted for 40 days. Then over time he appeared to the general public, and his fame grew over time. So in likewise manner it is with the two witnesses. As their ministry grows they will become known to the world progressively. Yet all the signs of their advent are here all around us, and we are indeed approaching 2,000 years since the anointing of Yeshua. These measures of time are undeniable. We must be ready. We must obey the commands of God in the Torah. We must get rid of all money. We must be rich in good works.

It sure came as a surprise to you. -Yet it didn't to me. You might ask yourself why.

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
It sure came as a surprise to you. -Yet it didn't to me. You might ask yourself why.

Certainly it came as a surprise to me, because although we know the general details of what is going to happen and when, according to the prophecies and the appointed times of the Torah, we simply do not know the specifics of how these next 3 years are going to actually unfold. The two witnesses of Revelation could've done something powerful that would've caught the world's attention from day one, but they simply did not. They will appear to the world in their own time, according to the will of God, in these next 3 years. This still does not negate the fact that we are approaching 2,000 years since the anointing of Yeshua, which is the year 6,000. I am no prophet. I am merely a studied man, like the wise men who knew when the first coming of Yeshua had to be, according to the prophetic timelines. Certainly I had hoped to be one of the two anointed ones, but that is not the role God has for me. My lesser role is to help the people of Medellin. Enlighten others through the internet. And gladly embrace the two anointed ones once they appear, who will be the two greatest prophets the world has ever seen. Blessed be them, and may their enemies fear them. And may all believers who refuse to accept their message be destroyed with aeonial fire.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It wasn’t ‘general details’ that you so proudly pronounced as predictions. It was all the ‘specifics’ you were 100% wrong about. One might think this would prompt a little humility from you, but it hasn’t. You continue with the arrogant posturing and the false idea that you have things all figured out. The fact is, you’re mistaken, misguided, and you’ve simply missed making the splash you were so desperately hoping for.

It takes a special kind of arrogance to be completely wrong and completely unaffected.

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
It wasn’t ‘general details’ that you so proudly pronounced as predictions. It was all the ‘specifics’ you were 100% wrong about. One might think this would prompt a little humility from you, but it hasn’t. You continue with the arrogant posturing and the false idea that you have things all figured out. The fact is, you’re mistaken, misguided, and you’ve simply missed making the splash you were so desperately hoping for.

It takes a special kind of arrogance to be completely wrong and completely unaffected.

I am not wrong about the global drought, its already happening. Read the news articles I shared. These droughts are not normal, happening all over the world. And the scriptures tell us that in the final 3 and 1/2 years the two witnesses will bring with them a global drought. We are already in the final 3 and 1/2 years, according to the prophetic timeline. I am not the only one that believes this. The year 6,000 is calculable by anyone that studies the same Bible we are all reading from. You are just too stubborn to understand. It takes a special kind of person to keep rejecting these realities.

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My only problem with this is …..I am still here.

Unless you believe that the age of Grace, the one new man …body of Christ has terminated …..then what you are projecting is bogus.

Revelation does not coincide with the age of Grace….. Revelation commences at the culmination of the age of grace with the gathering together unto Him…. When Christ returns in the air to gather those of us in Christ.
Amen! And, BOTH my area and my brother's place 700 miles away have had plenty of precipitation
for some time now. So, Thanks Be Unto God for His Amazing Grace Upon Both the saved and
UNsaved in these areas, Until:

God's Great GRACE Departure!

Amen.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Perhaps we should consider that the second coming of Christ to judge the peoples of the earth, from the creation of Adam, up and until the time of His second coming, will occur in around 1,050 years from now.

What is required of the Saints?

To show the people with whom we continually rub shoulders with daily the way to Salvation and everlasting life.

If we do not then the loss of these souls will be counted against us.

Your rhetoric does not help any of us.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States