The Global Drought Has Begun, There Will be Global Famine in These Next 3 Years

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
Over three new moons have now passed since Nisan 15. We have now passed the summer solstice in the Northern Hemisphere of the earth, and we are in the season of summer. And the earth is now being scorched with extreme heat. Unprecedented hot temperatures are being measured throughout the earth. And droughts are being reported all over the world. The world is now entering a state of global drought, which will only become more severe as we continue to enter deeper into these final 3 and 1/2 years until the return of Yeshua in the autumn of 2026. We are now entering the darkest time in human history, brace yourself. The scriptures declare that in the final 3 and 1/2 years there will be a global drought, which is why many years ago I warned that this is going to happen, and I advised you to stock up on food and water in preparation for the global drought. And already now it is beginning to happen. Before people refused to believe me that a global drought was coming, and now that droughts are being reported all over the world exactly as I said would happen, they still refuse to believe, and brush off these droughts all over the world as ordinary events. They still see food and rain in their local area, so they think everything is normal. Their incredulity blinds them from seeing what is happening in the world at a greater scale and this fulfillment of prophecy. We are only in the beginning stages of the global drought, and it will become more severe in these final years until the year 2026. As I said before, it will be progressive, and all rain will cease. This global drought will cause food shortages, and lack of drinking water, all over the world. There will be starvation and death, and the panic of all humanity will lead to riots and ransacking and chaos. Drought and famine is what God has appointed for these final years, to serve as a final warning, but to also begin punishing the world for discarding his commands in the Torah of Moses. As it is written, "these witnesses have power to shut the sky so that no rain will fall during the days of their prophecy". Revelation 11:6. And also, "the sword is outside, and plague and famine are within. Those in the country will die by the sword, and those in the city will be devoured by famine and plague. Their silver and gold will not able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the Master. They will not be able to satisfy their hunger or fill their stomachs with it". Ezekiel 7:15-19. And also, "for this reason her plagues will come in a single day, death and mourning and famine". Revelation 18:8. And also, "behold, the Master will empty the earth and make it desolate, for they have transgressed the Torot, therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men are left." Isaiah 24:1-6. The "torot" is the is the plural word in Hebrew for the "Torah". Prepare now with belief in Yeshua and obedience to the commands of God in the Torah. If you do this you will be spared from the wrath that God is about to pour on all humanity. As it is written, "because you have kept my word about patient endurance, I will keep you from the hour of trial that is coming on the whole world, to try those who dwell on the earth". Revelation 3:10.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Did you have to download all of your material on this subject to this forum, when you have all of the same information on your website to read.

Are you just promoting you web page to get more hits?

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Don't be grumpy.

You just told another furphy. Like all of your threads.

I am not grumpy as you suggest. Only considering the impact you are having on the costs of running this forum and subsequently on me.