Apart from Rice Shortages, Sugar Shortages Are Now Being Reported All Over the World, A Global Famine is Approaching

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
Apart from a rice shortage, the world is now beginning to see a sugar shortage. Many types of food and drink depend on sugar, so this is very bad. As I have said before, it will not be long before we see major shortages of all types of food throughout the entire world, as the global drought and global economy becomes worse day by day. Most people are unaware of what is happening, and will not be aware until it is too late. Some have even heard my message, and refused to prepare when they had the chance, but will then see I was right about everything, and will regret not having believed me. The food shortage will first begin with poorer countries, then it will make its way to richer countries. And food prices will increase dramatically, as supply of food decreases throughout the world, until there is no food left. No nation will be spared from the coming global famine, even the USA and nations in Europe. This is why I previously advised everyone to have a minimum supply of food and water stocked up for 3 and 1/2 years, for you and your household and extra to share with the homeless. If you have listened to my wise advice, then you have done well. And you will have food and water to eat, during this great and severe tribulation, while the rest of the world starves. Money will not matter in the months leading up to the return of Yeshua, because the value of paper money and fiat currency will hyperinflate globally. Only belief and obedience and food and water will matter. And remember that God has appointed this global famine and all these terrible things to happen to begin punishing the world for their disobedience, but if you believed and obeyed and prepared beforehand, you will be spared from all this suffering and will be saved. Our goal is just to survive these next few years, until the return of Yeshua, who will then send cherubim to pick up his people from all around the world and take these to safety to Mount Zion in Israel, and thus we will be saved in this privileged way. While the rest of the world is struck with 7 severe plagues, for 7 days, then judged, then condemned to be thrown over lava like garbage.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr E

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are preaching scare tactics rather than what Jesus said. Shame! Those stuck in Babylon are the only ones worrying.

-Be content with what you have.
-Don't worry about tomorrow. What you will eat or drink.
-Don't worry! All these things will come to pass but the end is not yet.

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
You are preaching scare tactics rather than what Jesus said. Shame! Those stuck in Babylon are the only ones worrying.

-Be content with what you have.
-Don't worry about tomorrow. What you will eat or drink.
-Don't worry! All these things will come to pass but the end is not yet.

Joseph was pretty concerned when he understood a 7 year famine was coming, and stocked up and prepared beforehand. And through him Egypt and Israel were saved. Only a fool ignores a prophetic warning and says, "do not worry". Aside from that, none of you are in obedience. You are all inside the Babylonian system of the prostitute of Revelation, buying and selling with the false weight of paper money and fiat currency, and discarding the commands of God in the Torah. So you have more reason to worry because you are not in obedience, and all these bad things are appointed to come against all of you and the entire world because of your disobedience.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joseph was pretty concerned when he understood a 7 year famine was coming, and stocked up and prepared beforehand. And through him Egypt and Israel were saved. Only a fool ignores a prophetic warning and says, "do not worry". Aside from that, none of you are in obedience. You are all inside the Babylonian system of the prostitute of Revelation, buying and selling with the false weight of paper money and fiat currency, and discarding the commands of God in the Torah. So you have more reason to worry because you are not in obedience, and all these bad things are appointed to come against all of you and the entire world because of your disobedience.

While summer monsoons ravage. Swing and a miss.

Reactions: dev553344

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The thing is, you're not a prophet. Nothing you have said has come true, so according to the Bible you are a false prophet.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it is coming true, there is extreme heat and severe droughts being reported all over the world. You people simply do not want to believe.

Do you mean normal earth cycles? We don't believe you, because nothing has happened that isn't normal. There are severe droughts all over the world every year. That is nothing new. Yes, it is getting hotter, that is because we are still technically coming out of an ice age and it is part of the Earth's normal cycle.

You are a false prophet and have been proven as such by your own prophecies which haven't come true.

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
Do you mean normal earth cycles? We don't believe you, because nothing has happened that isn't normal. There are severe droughts all over the world every year. That is nothing new. Yes, it is getting hotter, that is because we are still technically coming out of an ice age and it is part of the Earth's normal cycle.

You are a false prophet and have been proven as such by your own prophecies which haven't come true.

Oh, severe global pandemic with everyone getting sick over and over again, and extreme unprecedented heat globally, and extreme droughts being reported all over the world, and extreme global inflation, and global supply chain problems, is all normal? These are all signs of confirmation that were are indeed approaching the year 6,000, which is calculable using the genealogies and timelines of the scriptures. The year 6,000 is not a new teaching from me to call me a "false prophet" for teaching it. The blind truly are blind. I don't need to particularly argue this with you to be right, because I am right, because what I have said before is indeed coming to pass. You just don't want to believe it. You didn't want to believe it before, and you still don't want to believe it now with all the crazy things that are happening in the world right now. And it won't be until you are left without food and Yeshua has descended and striked you and all humanity with plagues that you will finally realize I was right. So be it.

I will leave you with this video, which is just one of many videos available online, from reputable news sources and commentary from regular people seeing whats going on in the world. The global drought happening right now is real. This is unprecedented.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, severe global pandemic with everyone getting sick over and over again, and extreme unprecedented heat globally, and extreme droughts being reported all over the world, and extreme global inflation, and global supply chain problems, is all normal? These are all signs of confirmation that were are indeed approaching the year 6,000, which is calculable using the genealogies and timelines of the scriptures. The year 6,000 is not a new teaching from me to call me a "false prophet" for teaching it. The blind truly are blind. I don't need to particularly argue this with you to be right, because I am right, because what I have said before is indeed coming to pass. You just don't want to believe it. You didn't want to believe it before, and you still don't want to believe it now with all the crazy things that are happening in the world right now. And it won't be until you are left without food and Yeshua has descended and striked you and all humanity with plagues that you will finally realize I was right. So be it.

I will leave you with this video, which is just one of many videos available online, from reputable news sources and commentary from regular people seeing whats going on in the world. The global drought happening right now is real. This is unprecedented.

Yep, because everything that you see on YouTube is true.

I don't believe because I have prayed to God about you and He confirmed what I am saying. You are indeed a false prophet. You only think you're right because of your pride and you are a prideful thing.

That's okay. God deals harshly with false prophets and teachers. Don't say I didn't warn you.

We aren't even in the tribulation yet. If you think this is tribulation, people of the last 2000 years where things have been much much worse would like to have a word with you.

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
Yep, because everything that you see on YouTube is true.

I don't believe because I have prayed to God about you and He confirmed what I am saying. You are indeed a false prophet. You only think you're right because of your pride and you are a prideful thing.

That's okay. God deals harshly with false prophets and teachers. Don't say I didn't warn you.

We aren't even in the tribulation yet. If you think this is tribulation, people of the last 2000 years where things have been much much worse would like to have a word with you.

Its not just on YouTube, its on regular news also. The global drought is real, and it is getting worse globally. I have been predicting a global drought for many years, and it is now coming to fruition, according to the scriptures. You just don't want to believe it. And you reject all the signs that confirm we are indeed approaching the end. And quite the contrary, God deals very harshly with people that reject preachers teaching the truth and prophets giving prophetic warnings. It is you who will be thrown over lava like garbage, because you refused to believe and refused to prepare and refused to obey the commands of God in the Torah. I was nice enough to waste my time sitting here arguing with you, for your own benefit. But you refused, disrespected me, called me "false prophet", etc, and now you're gonna get what you deserve.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its not just on YouTube, its on regular news also. The global drought is real, and it is getting worse globally. I have been predicting a global drought for many years, and it is now coming to fruition, according to the scriptures. You just don't want to believe it. And you reject all the signs that confirm we are indeed approaching the end. And quite the contrary, God deals very harshly with people that reject preachers teaching the truth and prophets giving prophetic warnings. It is you who will be thrown over lava like garbage, because you refused to believe and refused to prepare and refused to obey the commands of God in the Torah. I was nice enough to waste my time sitting here arguing with you, for your own benefit. But you refused, disrespected me, called me "false prophet", etc, and now you're gonna get what you deserve.

And now you are reported for breaking the rules of this forum.

You are not God who gets to judge who goes to hell and who doesn't and there is that pride of yours again.

Pride cometh before the fall.

If we're such a waste of time do as Jesus says and shake the dust from your feet and move on.

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
And now you are reported for breaking the rules of this forum.

You are not God who gets to judge who goes to hell and who doesn't and there is that pride of yours again.

Pride cometh before the fall.

If we're such a waste of time do as Jesus says and shake the dust from your feet and move on.

I don't really care. Report me. Block me. Insult me. Do whatever you must do to make yourself feel better, but the truth is the truth, and we are truly approaching the end and the signs are all around us, and God is soon going to vindicate me and punish all of you for what you have done and for your disobedience. I have nothing further to say.

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said there would be famines, earthquakes, wars and rumors of wars in the final days, and so it is. He said the world's condition would be like the days of Noah and Sodom & Gomorrah, and so it is. He said that His believers would be hated of all nations, and so it is. He said that this Gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in all the world as a witness unto all nations and then the end shall come; with the advent of radio, TV, satellite, internet, wifi and smart devices within the past 120 years, so it is. The end of this age is quickly approaching. Come Lord Jesus!

Attachments

• Repent For the Kingdom of God is at Hand.jpg
    Repent For the Kingdom of God is at Hand.jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 2

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only a fool ignores a prophetic warning and says, "do not worry".
Matthew 6:31
Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?

Matthew 24:6-7
see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Christ words do count for something. He said, do not be troubled and take no thought what we will eat.

Matthew 24:38
For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

No food? Seems like as it was in Noah's time, also in ours. There will be food and drink.

Scare tactics.