Right Doctrines-Beliefs of the true NATURE of God and his Son is a BIG DEAL!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see we have another doubter here brethren.

YES, God's written Word declares the existence of The Godhead as Three Persons, The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.

Now if you think I'm going to show you ALL the many Bible Scriptures where EACH ONE of those THREE are declared, then GO FISH!
You are full of it Davy and you know it..
And these 'ALL the many...' are only 3 verses that uses the word 'Godhead', in the KJV of the NT. I see you don't do scripture then Davy.
Might want to dig into it some time...

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are full of it Davy and you know it..
And these 'ALL the many...' are only 3 verses that uses the word 'Godhead', in the KJV of the NT. I see you don't do scripture then Davy.
Might want to dig into it some time...

Robot Call: beep, beep, since that's the kind of communication you require...

God's written Word does not have to boil down to a term like 'Godhead' in order to KNOW there are MANY Scriptures which DECLARE the existence of The Father, and The Son, and The Holy Spirit!!!

By your vain attempt to pin it down to one term like Godhead, you only show your Biblical ignorance, and your denial... of God's Word declaring The Father, and The Son, and The Holy Spirit.