Risks associated with herbal remedies

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That's maybe OK if you're seeing a professional that can tell you proper dosages. This thread is to warn people that try self medicating. It can be dangerous.
I agree, professionals are best consulted and dosages are very important.
Diagnosis too is key to getting the right treatment.
I have consulted iridologists in the past who have been extremely accurate with their diagnosis.

When my daughter was young, she was having problems with nausea and vomiting after eating fatty foods. Doctors could not find out what was wrong, but a naturopath diagnosed gall bladder issues, unusual in young people, but naturopathic drops fixed the problem and it never came back.

Reactions: dev553344

Space_Karen

Oct 1, 2022
west coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

GNC, the country’s largest retailer of supplements, has agreed to pay $2.25 million in a settlement with the Department of Justice.

It’s part of an ongoing federal crackdown on supplements that contain hidden drug ingredients, harmful compounds or that don’t truthfully list their ingredients.

"Supplements (like herbal remedies) contain hidden drug ingredients, harmful compounds or do not truthfully list their ingredients."

Reactions: dev553344