Rockytopva at 1.5 Million

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In my last video on exhortation I said...
-------------------------------------------
It is important, for the sake of spirituality, that we divide the man into three parts…
Physical, Spiritual, and Intellectual. There have been a great many exhorters who possessed not a great physique or intelligence, but were great hearted people. And such great heart made for great and profitable ministry. If E = mc2 then we can divide and conclude that...

Mass (m) = Energy (E/c2) And there are three varieties...

Natural E/c2 - All mass is basically cooled plasma, the sun is the visible form of E/c2
Mental E/c2 - Our thinking can produce creativeness, light, and good things
Spiritual E/c2 - E (motivation, warmth, love) / c2 (faith, hope, charity, joy)

The Natural E/c2 in the form of mass produces a gravity that attracts other objects
The Intellectual E/c2 produces a gravity that draws us to study
The Spiritual E/c2 also has a gravity that draws and makes religion attractive

The Spiritual light and energies are what the exhorter possesses to the greater degree
-------------------------------------------

And such philosophy I intend to promote worldwide. The Exhortation video has done over a thousand views on its first day and the whole site at rockytopva(rockytopva) is now over 1.5 million views.

The latest video on Exhortation....