ROMANS: THE WRATH OF GOD

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Doug

Apr 29, 2018
south
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Romans 1:18-20 KJV) 18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; 19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed [it] unto them. 20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, [even] his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

The wrath of God has been revealed. God is just because mankind, by the creation, has seen the invisible attributes of God and is without excuse; mankind has held the revealed truth of God in unrighteousness.

What has been known of God from the creation has been expressed in scripture:

(Psalm 19:1-4 KJV) 1 [[To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.]] The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. 2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. 3 [There is] no speech nor language, [where] their voice is not heard. 4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,

(Psalm 8:3 KJV) When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;

(Psalm 143:5 KJV) I remember the days of old; I meditate on all thy works; I muse on the work of thy hands.

God, by his grace, has saved us from wrath and reconciled us through Christ:

(Romans 5:6 KJV) For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Romans 1:18-20 KJV) 18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; 19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed [it] unto them. 20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, [even] his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

The wrath of God has been revealed. God is just because mankind, by the creation, has seen the invisible attributes of God and is without excuse; mankind has held the revealed truth of God in unrighteousness.

(Psalm 19:1-4 KJV) 1 [[To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.]] The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. 2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. 3 [There is] no speech nor language, [where] their voice is not heard. 4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,

(Psalm 8:3 KJV) When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;

(Psalm 143:5 KJV) I remember the days of old; I meditate on all thy works; I muse on the work of thy hands.

(Romans 5:6 KJV) For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
I think that everyone knows in their heart of hearts that God is real. Well, except perhaps for those whom God has given over to their sin for having shut Him out of their minds.

The wrath of God is revealed from heaven, the righteousness of God is revealed by faith.

Do you see God's wrath in this time against nations, as some do? Against individuals? That's how it seems to me.

Much love!

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

yea God doesn't like those who don't like Him, so the sentiment is mutual, but He's Lord and they're not.

Doug

Apr 29, 2018
south
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you see God's wrath in this time against nations, as some do? Against individuals? That's how it seems to me.
The wrath will come, but is it in this time.....I can not find such a verse