Rome vs Melchizedek

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BreadOfLife said:
And you avoided another question - just like i thought you would.
I'll ask it again - and I'll even dumb it down more to make it easier:

Can you provide other verses of Scripture to support your position that Matt. 25:32 is talking about judging entire nations as a whole where SOME will go to Heaven and SOME will go to Hell??

I've supplied MANY verses that support the position that it is talking about INDIVIDUALS.
I'm simply asking YOU to do the same . . .
Again, the saved nations are not entering heaven here. They are entering the millennial kingdom. This is where your confusion lies. Just like when you used (Heb. 9:27) to prove individual judgement. "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgement". But those of the saved sheep nations do not die. They enter the kingdom alive. (Matt.25:34). They have eternal life, but they enter the kingdom, not heaven.

There are several judgments. The judgment Seat of Christ for the Church. The Great White Throne judgment for the unbelievers. The judgment in (Matt.25:32) is not those.

Stranger

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
mjrhealth said:
Yes we all know that.
The heck we do. The Church is not a Body visible with the eyes, that men can arbitrarily define according to their beliefs, or their spoon-fed interpretations of the Book, or else "Wherever two or three are gathered in My Name" cannot be true. Nor can many other passages, "Seek your own salvation," many others. This can only blind one to God in those with whom they do not agree. This is the definition of "let's go to war, for Jesus."

This can easily be demonstrated by carrying it out to its conclusion, which always ends up being "Anyone who does not believe like i do is lost." These are those who have accepted the tares, and are now drunk on the false wheat. Ask yourself what the point of identifying this "Church" to your worldly satisfaction accomplishes, if not separation, and a means to judge others. A way to make yourself God.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
These same people will assure you of "places" that they have no knowledge of--heaven, hell, purgatory, et al--and deny the existence of places that Scripture and you can actually point to! If you have been led to believe that heaven and hell are places that come into existence only after you die, you have been deceived, by the same ones who will assure you that everyone who does not believe like they do is lost. This is "The blind leading the blind."

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
mjrhealth said:
Yes we all know that. Why do you have a problem with people who walk with Christ, you too have that option,

Joh 10:26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
Joh 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

Who do you follow???
I'm part of the visible Body of Christ.
I'm not a "Lone Ranger", like yourself - nor do I follow the warped teachings of the "generals" in the cult you follow at "aggressivechristianity.net" . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stranger said:
Again, the saved nations are not entering heaven here. They are entering the millennial kingdom. This is where your confusion lies. Just like when you used (Heb. 9:27) to prove individual judgement. "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgement". But those of the saved sheep nations do not die. They enter the kingdom alive. (Matt.25:34). They have eternal life, but they enter the kingdom, not heaven.

There are several judgments. The judgment Seat of Christ for the Church. The Great White Throne judgment for the unbelievers. The judgment in (Matt.25:32) is not those.

Stranger
There are "several" judgments?? According to WHOM??
Where do you get this garbage??

According to Scripture - there are TWO judgments:
1. The Particular Judgment
2. The General Judgment

Matt. 25:32 is talking about the General Judgment.

As for the "Millennial" Kingdom - I should have known that you were one of those people who buys into this man made myth . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
bbyrd009 said:
sic 'em, BoL...and then tell us some more about your White Jesus lol
bbyrd009 said:
"Find out what you're afraid of, and go live there."
HUH??

Again - posts that make absolutely zero sense . . .

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm part of the visible Body of Christ.
I'm not a "Lone Ranger", like yourself - nor do I follow the warped teachings of the "generals" in the cult you follow at "aggressivechristianity.net" . . .
No lone rangers here, dont see Tonto anywhere, You cant talk about Jesus can you, cant stand anyone who follows after Him, why is that, sas for adggresive, who here is bolding most of His text, whoc here is using colurs to highligite and scream "you must believe me", who here is using large fonts to scream even louder, who here is trying to shout everyone down, its not us..

We follow Chirst you folow you church, we choose to be like christ you choose to be like your church.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BreadOfLife said:
There are "several" judgments?? According to WHOM??
Where do you get this garbage??

According to Scripture - there are TWO judgments:
1. The Particular Judgment
2. The General Judgment

Matt. 25:32 is talking about the General Judgment.

As for the "Millennial" Kingdom - I should have known that you were one of those people who buys into this man made myth . . .
Yes you should have known. Just as I knew you didn't understand the kingdom.

OK. When and where are these two judgments you speak of held, and for who?

Stranger

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
mjrhealth said:
No lone rangers here, dont see Tonto anywhere, You cant talk about Jesus can you, cant stand anyone who follows after Him, why is that, sas for adggresive, who here is bolding most of His text, whoc here is using colurs to highligite and scream "you must believe me", who here is using large fonts to scream even louder, who here is trying to shout everyone down, its not us..

We follow Chirst you folow you church, we choose to be like christ you choose to be like your church.
Your butchery of the English language aside - I'm not trying to make YOU believe anything.
I'm just exposing your dishonesty and ignorance.

According the Scripture - Christ's Church has a hierarchy of Bishops (Episkopoi), Priests (Presbyters), Deacons (Diakonos), etc.
It is a visible BODY working together for the kingdom of God - not a gaggle of "Lone Rangers" doing their "own" thing.

NO mention whatsoever of "Generals" like your little cult over at "aggressivechristianity.net".
NO mention of "just following the Bible."
NO mention of "Just following Christ alone."

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stranger said:
Yes you should have known. Just as I knew you didn't understand the kingdom.

OK. When and where are these two judgments you speak of held, and for who?

Stranger
I am MORE than happy to answer ALL of your questions when you show me the same respect.

You have danced around my question repeatedly:, which I have worded several ways:
Can you provide other verses of Scripture to support your position that Matt. 25:32 is talking about judging entire nations as a whole where SOME will be saved and SOME will not??

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
NO mention of "Just following Christ alone."
Mar_8:34 And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Mar_10:21 Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.

Mat_19:21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

Joh_10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

Joh_12:26 If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

Mat_11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

Joh_6:35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirs

Joh_8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Joh_10:14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

Joh_14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Joh_17:24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

never once does he mention "church" or men.. Not once.

If my typing annoys you . than stop reading.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BreadOfLife said:
I am MORE than happy to answer ALL of your questions when you show me the same respect.

You have danced around my question repeatedly:, which I have worded several ways:
Can you provide other verses of Scripture to support your position that Matt. 25:32 is talking about judging entire nations as a whole where SOME will be saved and SOME will not??
I haven't danced around anything. I have explained. As I will again. Because you are not listening.

The sheep nations are saved nations. Those in these nations are saved, not lost. So, you see, it is not a question of where some are saved in the nation and some are lost in the nation. In the nation of the saved, all are saved. In the goat nations of the unbelievers all are lost. In other words, your question doesn't fit. Doesn't work.

Now, tell me the who, when, and where, of your two judgments.

Stranger

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
mjrhealth said:
Mar_8:34 And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Mar_10:21 Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.

Mat_19:21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

Joh_10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

Joh_12:26 If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

Mat_11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

Joh_6:35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirs

Joh_8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Joh_10:14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

Joh_14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Joh_17:24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

never once does he mention "church" or men.. Not once.

If my typing annoys you . than stop reading.
These verses are talking about the BODY of Christ, in context.
- "My SHEEP (plural) hear my voice" - not "My LAMB" (singular) hears my voice.
- Jesus saith unto THEM . . .
- Then spake Jesus again unto THEM, saying, I am the light of the world:

YOU are not the body.
I am not the Body.
No ONE person is the Body.

As I educated you earlier, Paul explains who and what the Body is (1 Cor. 12).

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stranger said:
I haven't danced around anything. I have explained. As I will again. Because you are not listening.

The sheep nations are saved nations. Those in these nations are saved, not lost. So, you see, it is not a question of where some are saved in the nation and some are lost in the nation. In the nation of the saved, all are saved. In the goat nations of the unbelievers all are lost. In other words, your question doesn't fit. Doesn't work.

Now, tell me the who, when, and where, of your two judgments.

Stranger
You're STILL dancing.around the question.

I'll ask it another way since you're still unable to understand:
Do you actually believe that ENTIRE nations (i.e. Iran, united states, Canada) be judged as ONE?
OR, do you believe as the BIBLE teaches, that we will be judged individually, based on what we alone did or didn't do?

I don't want to hear about "Goat nations" or "Sheep Nations" - unless you actually believe that all of us in the United States and other countries will be judged together as ONE.

Does that make it ANY clearer for you?
I've been asking this question for about 2 pages now . . .

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
YOU are not the body.
I am not the Body.
No ONE person is the Body.
Still yelling, cant help yourself, we "people" are the body why is that so hard to understand.... As for His sheep they only follow Jesus, why??

Mat 15:10 And he called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand:
Mat 15:11 Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.
Mat 15:12 Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying?
Mat 15:13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.
Mat 15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

You folow your church we follow Jesus. Why do you have such a big problem with Him????

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BreadOfLife said:
You're STILL dancing.around the question.

I'll ask it another way since you're still unable to understand:
Do you actually believe that ENTIRE nations (i.e. Iran, united states, Canada) be judged as ONE?
OR, do you believe as the BIBLE teaches, that we will be judged individually, based on what we alone did or didn't do?

I don't want to hear about "Goat nations" or "Sheep Nations" - unless you actually believe that all of us in the United States and other countries will be judged together as ONE.

Does that make it ANY clearer for you?
I've been asking this question for about 2 pages now . . .
Why wouldn't you want to hear about 'goat nations' and 'sheep nations' beings how they are spoken of in (Matt. 25:32-33)?

Yes you are clear in what you are saying. But you are not listening to what I am saying. You don't understand the kingdom.

This judgment of the nations takes place after the tribulation, at the Second Coming of Christ, and at the beginning of the millennial reign of Jesus Christ. During the Tribulation, the whole geography of the earth is disrupted and changed. See (Rev. 6:12-17) The Church is already gone and is with Christ in Heaven. The divisions of people are extremely identified by the persecution of the anti-christ against the believers. Meaning, you don't have the same nations now that you entered with at the beginning of the Tribulation. Now nations are grouped as those who believe and those who don't. Now, nations are 'saved' nations and those not saved. (Which brings us to Matt. 25:32)

So, as I said, your question doesn't work because you don't understand the kingdom.

Now, again, tell me the who, where, and when, of your two judgments. Or does it not matter. Im sensing the magic rabbit in the hat trick method.

Stranger

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
mjrhealth said:
Still yelling, cant help yourself, we "people" are the body why is that so hard to understand.... As for His sheep they only follow Jesus, why??

Mat 15:10 And he called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand:
Mat 15:11 Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.
Mat 15:12 Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying?
Mat 15:13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.
Mat 15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

You folow your church we follow Jesus. Why do you have such a big problem with Him????
And the fact that you don't understand what Christ's Church is speaks VOLUMES . . .

If you were part of His Church, you would know that there is NO such thing as Jesus OR His Church:

- Jesus established ONE Church (Matt. 16:16-19). He prayed fervently that this Church remain ONE - as He and the Father are ONE (John 17:20-23).
There is NO other.

- Jesus is Truth itself (John 14:6).

- Jesus promised His Church that the Holy Spirit would guide her to ALL Truth (John 16:12-15).

- The Church is the Pillar and Foundation of Truth (1 Tim. 3:15).

- The Church is the Body of Christ and He is the Head (1 Cor. 12:12-31, Eph. 4:3-6, Col. 1:8).

- The Church is the FULLNESS of Christ (Eph. 1:22-23).

- Jesus identifies His very SELF with His Church (Acts 9:4-5).

- Jesus gave the Church supreme Authority on earth and whatever it ordains on earth is also ordained in heaven (Matt. 16:18-19, 18:15-18, Luke 10:16, John 20:21-23).

So, you see - when YOU talk to me about how I follow His Church and not Him - you are simply exposing your ignorance about Him . . .