Rome vs Melchizedek

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
mjrhealth said:
Yep thats why we are Christians because we are a part of Christ Church.

You should join has no men running it just Jesus. No mens doctrines, no mens buildings no mens traditions, just Jesus. Does that offend you?? That we belong to Christ???
[SIZE=10.5pt]Really??[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Which one of the almost 50,000 disjointes and perpetually splintering, factions of “Christ’s Church” do YOU belong to??[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Which one has unbroken line of Apostolic Succession?? Only the Catholic Church can make this claim. All of your Protestant splinter groups can only go as far back as the 16th century – and MOST of them can only go back less than 100 years . . .[/SIZE]

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
BreadOfLife said:
[SIZE=10.5pt]Really??[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Which one of the almost 50,000 disjointes and perpetually splintering, factions of “Christ’s Church” do YOU belong to??[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Which one has unbroken line of Apostolic Succession?? Only the Catholic Church can make this claim. All of your Protestant splinter groups can only go as far back as the 16th century – and MOST of them can only go back less than 100 years . . .[/SIZE]
but you are refusing to see that he does not associate himself with any of those.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BreadOfLife said:
[SIZE=10.5pt]And I showed you that just the opposite is true.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Besides – YOUR explanation is anti-Biblical for the simple reason that you are actually trying to convey the fairy tale that we will NOT be judged on our own merit - but on the merit of where we were born.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]This is asinine . . .[/SIZE]
The individuals of the sheep nations are saved. The individuals of the goat nations are not. The sheep nations go into the millennial kingdom, not Heaven, as saved nations and they receive eternal life. The goat nations go into the lake of fire and receive eternal death.

This is the time when Christ returns and sets up the kingdom on earth. You and I have different understanding of what the kingdom is.

Stranger

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
bbyrd009 said:
but you are refusing to see that he does not associate himself with any of those.
And YOU are side-stepping his heresy by picking a fight with me for referring to him as a Protestant.
If you're a Christian who is neither Catholic nor Orthodox - you are a Protestant.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stranger said:
The individuals of the sheep nations are saved. The individuals of the goat nations are not. The sheep nations go into the millennial kingdom, not Heaven, as saved nations and they receive eternal life. The goat nations go into the lake of fire and receive eternal death.

This is the time when Christ returns and sets up the kingdom on earth. You and I have different understanding of what the kingdom is.

Stranger
"Sheep nations" and "Goat nations"??
Where do you get this tripe??

The sheep are individuals who are saved and the Goats are individuals who are condemned.
God doesn't grade on a curve - no matter HOW much YOU want Him to . . .

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BreadOfLife said:
"Sheep nations" and "Goat nations"??
Where do you get this tripe??

The sheep are individuals who are saved and the Goats are individuals who are condemned.
God doesn't grade on a curve - no matter HOW much YOU want Him to . . .
I got it from this old Book I have called the Bible. (Matt. 25:33) Context.

I didn't say God graded on a curve.

Stranger

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stranger said:
I got it from this old Book I have called the Bible. (Matt. 25:33) Context.

I didn't say God graded on a curve.

Stranger
Ummmm, then what is a "Sheep Nation" and a "Goat Nation"??

Let me lay down the basics of our disagreement and correct me if I'm wrong:

A. YOU are saying that entire nations will be judged as ONE. You believe that we are NOT judged by our own merits but on the merits or shortcomings of out nationality.

B - I believe that the Bible teaches that we are judged individually (Heb. 9:27) - on our OWN merits and shortcomings.

If this is not a fair assessment of your beliefs - then correct me and explain what your position is.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And YOU are side-stepping his heresy by picking a fight with me for referring to him as a Protestant.
If you're a Christian who is neither Catholic nor Orthodox - you are a Protestant.No He is not have you not read
No he is not have you not read

Joh 10:26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
Joh 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
Joh 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
Joh 10:29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

You choose to follow the pope, your choosing this bit

Isa_30:1 Woe to the rebellious children, saith the LORD, that take counsel, but not of me; and that cover with a covering, but not of my spirit, that they may add sin to sin:

see His church is this one

1Pe_2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ
Eph_5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

Semms you just cant get to grips that we actually prefer Jesus to men, division is all you bring. That is not God but your doing.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BreadOfLife said:
Ummmm, then what is a "Sheep Nation" and a "Goat Nation"??

Let me lay down the basics of our disagreement and correct me if I'm wrong:

A. YOU are saying that entire nations will be judged as ONE. You believe that we are NOT judged by our own merits but on the merits or shortcomings of out nationality.

B - I believe that the Bible teaches that we are judged individually (Heb. 9:27) - on our OWN merits and shortcomings.

If this is not a fair assessment of your beliefs - then correct me and explain what your position is.
See my post #152. Again, pay attention.

No, Scripture says entire nations are composed of either saved or not saved. Which you don't believe.

No, I said the saved nations are composed of saved individuals. The nations which are not saved, are composed of those who are not saved individuals. The nation doesn't make the individual saved. The saved individuals make the nation saved.

Really? So you are going to be judged on your own 'merits'? Good luck with that.

I have corrected you.

Stranger

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stranger said:
See my post #152. Again, pay attention.

No, Scripture says entire nations are composed of either saved or not saved. Which you don't believe.

No, I said the saved nations are composed of saved individuals. The nations which are not saved, are composed of those who are not saved individuals. The nation doesn't make the individual saved. The saved individuals make the nation saved.

Really? So you are going to be judged on your own 'merits'? Good luck with that.

I have corrected you.

Stranger
There is NO such thing as a "saved nation" - just saved individuals.
I've presented MANY verses about individual judgement that support the historic Christian position on Matt. 25:32. That's how you KNOW something is Scripturally tenable.

Can YOU do the same with your perverted understanding of Matt. 25:32. that you ave cherry-picked and twisted?
Can YOU find other verses that corroborate that entire nations will make it to heaven or be condemned to Hell?

Happy hunting . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
mjrhealth said:
No he is not have you not read

Joh 10:26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
Joh 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
Joh 10:29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

You choose to follow the pope, your choosing this bit

Isa_30:1 Woe to the rebellious children, saith the LORD, that take counsel, but not of me; and that cover with a covering, but not of my spirit, that they may add sin to sin:

see His church is this one

1Pe_2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ
Eph_5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

Semms you just cant get to grips that we actually prefer Jesus to men, division is all you bring. That is not God but your doing.
And is "semms" that YOU don't know your Bible.

Jesus assures us that HIS Church is a visible entity - not a secret, "invisible" gaggle pf believers.
Matt. 5:14
"You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden.

Not ONCE does Jesus mention the little "generals" from your cult, "aggressivechristianity" . . .

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BreadOfLife said:
There is NO such thing as a "saved nation" - just saved individuals.
I've presented MANY verses about individual judgement that support the historic Christian position on Matt. 25:32. That's how you KNOW something is Scripturally tenable.

Can YOU do the same with your perverted understanding of Matt. 25:32. that you ave cherry-picked and twisted?
Can YOU find other verses that corroborate that entire nations will make it to heaven or be condemned to Hell?

Happy hunting . . .
Sure there is. (Matt. 25:32) says so.
You have not proved anything.

I alrerady have proved (Matt.25:32) speaks to nations.
As I said before, you are lacking in your understanding of the kingdom which creates your frustration. It is understandable, however.

Stranger

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jesus assures us that HIS Church is a visible entity - not a secret, "invisible" gaggle pf believers.
What you cant see people?? Are you that blind...

Mat 12:6 But I say unto you, That in this place is one greater than the temple.

Mar_14:58 We heard him say, I will destroy this temple that is made with hands, and within three days I will build another made without hands.

Joh_2:21 But he spake of the temple of his body.

2Co_6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

God doesnt need builidngs men do. Like to be seeing to be doing.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stranger said:
Sure there is. (Matt. 25:32) says so.
You have not proved anything.

I alrerady have proved (Matt.25:32) speaks to nations.
As I said before, you are lacking in your understanding of the kingdom which creates your frustration. It is understandable, however.

Stranger
Hmmmm, apparently the question went WAY over your head.
I'll dumb it down a little so it's easier to understand:

Can you corroborate Matt. 25:32 with other verses that talk about God grading us on a curve as YOU propose??.

("Corroborate" means that you come up with more evidence to "support" your idea) . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
mjrhealth said:
What you cant see people?? Are you that blind...

Mat 12:6 But I say unto you, That in this place is one greater than the temple.

Mar_14:58 We heard him say, I will destroy this temple that is made with hands, and within three days I will build another made without hands.

Joh_2:21 But he spake of the temple of his body.

2Co_6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

God doesnt need builidngs men do. Like to be seeing to be doing.
Read 1 Cor. 12, where Paul explains what the Body of Christ is.

Here's a hint: It's NOT a bunch of Lone Rangers like yourself. It's a VISIBLE Body - ALL working together.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BreadOfLife said:
Hmmmm, apparently the question went WAY over your head.
I'll dumb it down a little so it's easier to understand:

Can you corroborate Matt. 25:32 with other verses that talk about God grading us on a curve as YOU propose??.

("Corroborate" means that you come up with more evidence to "support" your idea) . . .
I didn't give any verses that indicate God grades on a curve. If you want to dumb it down, that is ok. I understand.

Why? You don't believe the verses in front of you. How many times does God have to say something for you to believe it?

Sort of 'hypocritical' isn't it? I mean...you say 'AUTOS' means people, but it doesn't. And you center on that Greek word ignoring the context of the verses. Now you say
corraborate with more evidence.

As I said before, your lack of understanding of the kingdom is the point of your frustration.

Stranger

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Here's a hint: It's NOT a bunch of Lone Rangers like yourself. It's a VISIBLE Body - ALL working together.
God has no lone rangers He is with us all. yes it is a visible body., people working together, unlike you causing division amongs our Lords people. You say, we are catholics you are all protestans.. sorry but we are Christians in Christ, why does that offend you...

Luk 7:23 And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me

1Pe 2:7 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,
1Pe_2:8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stranger said:
I didn't give any verses that indicate God grades on a curve. If you want to dumb it down, that is ok. I understand.

Why? You don't believe the verses in front of you. How many times does God have to say something for you to believe it?

Sort of 'hypocritical' isn't it? I mean...you say 'AUTOS' means people, but it doesn't. And you center on that Greek word ignoring the context of the verses. Now you say
corraborate with more evidence.

As I said before, your lack of understanding of the kingdom is the point of your frustration.

Stranger
And you avoided another question - just like i thought you would.
I'll ask it again - and I'll even dumb it down more to make it easier:

Can you provide other verses of Scripture to support your position that Matt. 25:32 is talking about judging entire nations as a whole where SOME will go to Heaven and SOME will go to Hell??

I've supplied MANY verses that support the position that it is talking about INDIVIDUALS.
I'm simply asking YOU to do the same . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
mjrhealth said:
God has no lone rangers He is with us all. yes it is a visible body., people working together, unlike you causing division amongs our Lords people. You say, we are catholics you are all protestans.. sorry but we are Christians in Christ, why does that offend you...

Luk 7:23 And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me

1Pe 2:7 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,
1Pe_2:8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.
You are ABSOLUTELY correct - for a change.
God doesn't have any "Lone Rangers" like you.

HIS Church is a visible Body of the faithful.
It's not a bunch of disjointed and self-separated individuals doing their own thing . . .

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
HIS Church is a visible Body of the faithful.
Yes we all know that. Why do you have a problem with people who walk with Christ, you too have that option,

Who do you follow???