Rome vs Melchizedek

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
BreadOfLife said:
Yes, Scripture that has nothing to do with the conversation.

Just stick to the topic. . .
ah, i see that you are hoping i have become one of your minions again. Lol. It may have everything to do with the convo, for all you know. Maybe you just don't like the conclusion that you have to reach :)

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
bbyrd009 said:
ah, i see that you are hoping i have become one of your minions again. Lol. It may have everything to do with the convo, for all you know. Maybe you just don't like the conclusion that you have to reach :)
Ummmmm, I'm not the only one who has commented on your bizarre posts.

Just a little advice - if you want people to take you seriously . . .

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
BreadOfLife said:
Ummmmm, I'm not the only one who has commented on your bizarre posts.

Just a little advice - if you want people to take you seriously . . .
i am not expecting Romans who have made a bargain with death to take me seriously, though, see.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
bbyrd009 said:
i am not expecting Romans who have made a bargain with death to take me seriously, though, see.
I'm not a "Roman" - I'm an American.
Your Un- Christian hatred of your fellow man is well noted . . .

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BreadOfLife said:
WRONG.
Contrary to what YOU were taught by the 180 year old false Millennial doctrines - Jesus comes ONE more time - not twice.
This pre-Tribulation "Rapture theology" is a man made invention of John Nelson Darby in the 1830's. NOWHERE does the bible speak of the Church being pulled off of the earth before the end of the world.
NOWHERE does it even hint that Jesus will come for His Church, go back to Heaven and them come back again.

Secondly - there is only ONE Catholic church, whose earthly headquarters is in Rome - and you're not a part of it.
"Roman Catholic Church" is not an official title of the Church. You know what the official title is? "The Catholic Church."

As for 2 Tim. 4:1, which you say you "believe" - it says the following:
"I solemnly charge you before God and Christ Jesus, who is going to judge the LIVING and the dead, and because of His appearing and His kingdom:"

See that - NOT all will die - just MOST of us.

1 Cor. 3:14-15 is about final purgation - PURGATORY.
It's not talking about Heaven because the person "suffers".
It's not talking about Hell because the person is "saved".
It's not talking about a THIRD state wherein the believer is eventually saved but only AFTER being purged of his impurity, which has been "burned away."

Finally - as to the Particular and Final Judgments - you've obviously been polluted by your 180-year-old doctrines and it appears that you are going to continue to believe this falsehood. Arguing about it with me isn't going to change your spiritually prideful mind - nor will it change mine, so why are you wasting your time?? Just read about what the historic Christian faith has always taught about it - all the way up to and after John Nelson Darby . . .
Then what does (1Thess. 4:16-17) mean? Are the living caught up in the air?

There is only one true universal or Catholic Church made up of all who are born-again. It is represented on earth in all believers.

You're the one who gave (Heb. 9:27) to prove that all die and then the judgment. Now you say 'not all die'. Who are the 'living' and the 'dead' when are they judged? (2 Tim. 4:1) Is this a judgment for heaven or hell? Is this a judgment of rewards? Where does it take place? What happens to the living after they are judged? Are they 'changed' in some way since they didn't die?

What is the 'judgment seat of Christ' spoken of in (2Cor.5:10)? Is it for heaven or hell, or rewards? Where does it take place? Who are being judged? Is the judgment of (1Cor.3:11-15) a judgment of rewards also? How can it be purgatory if it is for rewards? (14) The works are burned. Not the person. How can that be purgatory?

Again, you place the 'general judgment' at the Second Coming of Christ. But the Great White Throne judgment takes place 1000 years after that. (Rev. 20:4-6) What is that judgment for? Rewards or heaven and hell? If there is a judgment at the Second Coming, and a judgment 1000 years later, how do they differ?

Stranger

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
that is the period in a believer's walk that will be judged for their works, as their deeds before they came to life are not counted against them.
"1000 years" is just figurative speech for "the rest of your time."
BreadOfLife said:
I'm not a "Roman" - I'm an American.
Your Un- Christian hatred of your fellow man is well noted . . .
ha yikes BoL, we are just talking, and i was just reflecting a popular point of view from another angle. You can insist that you are not fat all you like, if you are fat, it won't matter.
The pop Christian concept is one of making a deal with death, to cheat death so to speak, and is not the best conception of what God wants for us in my opinion. But i don't hate or even look down on anyone, you included. You are free to put your allegiance in whatever you like, and interpret "I am a jealous God" however you like. I engage with you so that your belief system will be revealed, as will mine. I used "Roman" as shorthand anyway--the Vatican is not a part of Rome, or any other earthly dominion, same as Washington DC and London; they are all 3 the same domain, and they are not even trying to hide it; they have a common flag, and are married together in many other ways. And just so you know, i would not bring down that system even if i could, Anarchist that i am. Pulling tares is bad for the wheat! :)

So my point was just that if you have accepted the approved religious system of this world, you are naturally not going to understand "Leave your town, with no wallet or extra shirt, and stay in one house, and eat what they give you," etc, and i can say with confidence that you have never heard a sermon on this, nor Nehushtan, or most/all of the other vital things one needs to know about Christ, simply because they are not good for bidness, at least in certain eyes (actually your church would explode if your pastor started preaching "You came looking for God, but God is not in here; Christ is manifested wherever 2 or 3 of you happen to come together under certain conditions that will repeatedly come up IRL"). But i guess that is prolly nonsense or bizarre or moronic or whatever to you too, right now.

So i am the one being belittled, dismissed and called names, and you are the one accusing me of hate. Ok.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stranger said:
Then what does (1Thess. 4:16-17) mean? Are the living caught up in the air?

There is only one true universal or Catholic Church made up of all who are born-again. It is represented on earth in all believers.

You're the one who gave (Heb. 9:27) to prove that all die and then the judgment. Now you say 'not all die'. Who are the 'living' and the 'dead' when are they judged? (2 Tim. 4:1) Is this a judgment for heaven or hell? Is this a judgment of rewards? Where does it take place? What happens to the living after they are judged? Are they 'changed' in some way since they didn't die?

What is the 'judgment seat of Christ' spoken of in (2Cor.5:10)? Is it for heaven or hell, or rewards? Where does it take place? Who are being judged? Is the judgment of (1Cor.3:11-15) a judgment of rewards also? How can it be purgatory if it is for rewards? (14) The works are burned. Not the person. How can that be purgatory?

Again, you place the 'general judgment' at the Second Coming of Christ. But the Great White Throne judgment takes place 1000 years after that. (Rev. 20:4-6) What is that judgment for? Rewards or heaven and hell? If there is a judgment at the Second Coming, and a judgment 1000 years later, how do they differ?

Stranger
1 Thess. 4:16-17 is talking about the faithful Christians who will be caught up in the air to meet the Lord – AT the 2nd Coming. This has absolutely NOTHING to do with a Pre-Tribulation “Rapture”. This takes place at the END.

You are absolutely correct about there being only ONE Catholic Church – and YOU are not a part of it.
The Catholic Church is NOT made up of “All believers”. It is made up of all of those who have been Baptized into it and those who hold to the doctrines of the Church. A Protestant is NOT a Catholic by definition because there are almost 50,000 disjointed and perpetually splintering Protestant factions that reject the Catholic Church. Where there are factions – there cannot be the Catholic Church.

As for the Judgment – you are going around in circles because I have explained this ad nauseam.
Go back and R*E*A*D my answers. I will not continually answer the SAME questions. I’ve already humored you long enough by repeatedly explaining this topic.

I WILL say this: Judgment is Judgment – not about “rewards” for those who are going to Hell.
Some will go to Heaven and some will go to Hell. There is NO other option.

Finally - about 1 Cor. 3:11-15 and Purgatory - what do YOU think the concept of Purgatory is??
It's not a destination - but a cleansing before entering Heaven because Rev. 21:27 states emphatically that NOTHING unclean or impure shall enter Heaven..

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
bbyrd009 said:
that is the period in a believer's walk that will be judged for their works, as their deeds before they came to life are not counted against them.
"1000 years" is just figurative speech for "the rest of your time."
ha yikes BoL, we are just talking, and i was just reflecting a popular point of view from another angle. You can insist that you are not fat all you like, if you are fat, it won't matter.
The pop Christian concept is one of making a deal with death, to cheat death so to speak, and is not the best conception of what God wants for us in my opinion. But i don't hate or even look down on anyone, you included. You are free to put your allegiance in whatever you like, and interpret "I am a jealous God" however you like. I engage with you so that your belief system will be revealed, as will mine. I used "Roman" as shorthand anyway--the Vatican is not a part of Rome, or any other earthly dominion, same as Washington DC and London; they are all 3 the same domain, and they are not even trying to hide it; they have a common flag, and are married together in many other ways. And just so you know, i would not bring down that system even if i could, Anarchist that i am. Pulling tares is bad for the wheat! :)

So my point was just that if you have accepted the approved religious system of this world, you are naturally not going to understand "Leave your town, with no wallet or extra shirt, and stay in one house, and eat what they give you," etc, and i can say with confidence that you have never heard a sermon on this, nor Nehushtan, or most/all of the other vital things one needs to know about Christ, simply because they are not good for bidness, at least in certain eyes (actually your church would explode if your pastor started preaching "You came looking for God, but God is not in here; Christ is manifested wherever 2 or 3 of you happen to come together under certain conditions that will repeatedly come up IRL"). But i guess that is prolly nonsense or bizarre or moronic or whatever to you too, right now.

So i am the one being belittled, dismissed and called names, and you are the one accusing me of hate. Ok.
And you're an extremely dishonest person.

First of all - YOU made the following statement:
"i am not expecting Romans who have made a bargain with death to take me seriously"

That is a hate-filled and judgmental statement - so don't play dumb and innocent because you've also claimed that Catholics AREN'T Christians.
Who are YOU to judge a person's relationship with God??

Finally - as to your lying about "name-calling" - I have never called you or anybody else here a "name" so stop your lies and try being honest, for a change.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
well, i was just speaking generally, and as you say, you are not a Roman anyway, so i'm not sure what it is that has you so upset? I was just responding to your accusations that i was not acceptable because i don't verify what you already know, therefore it is acceptable in your opinion to render some arbitrary judgement as if it were truth, and call me names, which yes, you were doing then and you are doing now, albeit in a clever way, so now i am a liar, too. If you aren't a Roman, iow, then why proclaim things as if they were laws? This is a tacit way to express that you know something for a fact, isn't it? If you were so sure in your own mind, the theory goes, you would not be so defensive about it. So be sure in your own mind, by all means, ok?

As for the Catholics not being Christian thing, by all means call yourself a Christian if you like, i didn't mean that to be denigrating or anything. As i have said, Christ was not a Christian. So i did not mean that by way of like excluding Catholics or anything; it is just a vastly different belief system, seems like to me. Either one must still overcome, and the battle is within for either one, too. Have a nice afternoon.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
bbyrd009 said:
well, i was just speaking generally, and as you say, you are not a Roman anyway, so i'm not sure what it is that has you so upset? I was just responding to your accusations that i was not acceptable because i don't verify what you already know, therefore it is acceptable in your opinion to render some arbitrary judgement as if it were truth, and call me names, which yes, you were doing then and you are doing now, albeit in a clever way, so now i am a liar, too. If you aren't a Roman, iow, then why proclaim things as if they were laws? This is a tacit way to express that you know something for a fact, isn't it? If you were so sure in your own mind, the theory goes, you would not be so defensive about it. So be sure in your own mind, by all means, ok?

As for the Catholics not being Christian thing, by all means call yourself a Christian if you like, i didn't mean that to be denigrating or anything. As i have said, Christ was not a Christian. So i did not mean that by way of like excluding Catholics or anything; it is just a vastly different belief system, seems like to me. Either one must still overcome, and the battle is within for either one, too. Have a nice afternoon.
Can you show me where I said that you were "not acceptable"??
Can you show me ONE instance where I called you a "name"??

Are you going to continue to be dishonest - or are you going to behave like a person who follows Christ?
Your hypocrisy knows no bounds . . .

As for Catholics not being Christian - the only reason you make claim like this is because of your complete ignorance of what the Church teaches.
Tell me something - what is a Christian??

Finally - why do you keep referring to "Roman".
Unless we are from Rome - NEITHER of us is a Roman.

tabletalk

Feb 6, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
bbyrd009 said:

Can you explain your statement: "...Christ was not a Christian"? Wasn't He the first one? At the very least, a Christian must be "in Christ", so Jesus was that for sure!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
tabletalk said:
Can you explain your statement: "...Christ was not a Christian"? Wasn't He the first one? At the very least, a Christian must be "in Christ", so Jesus was that for sure!
well, i guess that is an ongoing debate, maybe--most scholars deem Jesus a Jew. But Christ did institute a new dispensation; whether or not that was meant to inculcate a new religion is debatable, even if that was inevitable; it would depend upon how you interpret many passages in Scripture that suggest otherwise, maybe--Paul's "I know that as soon as i leave, the wolves will take over," Christ's comparison of those who follow Him and those who will hear "I never knew you" using the same language and symbology, etc.

So maybe one way to look at that is that there is "Christianity," a sanctioned system of beliefs, wherein we commend each other to each other, that Christ surely would have avoided, and then there is following Christ, a spiritual pursuit that might chiefly be manifested wherever two or three are gathered "in His Name," which we might assume means 2 or 3 people getting together to talk about Jesus, but is more likely wherever 2 or 3 people gather around a need, in service to another.

So, if you consider Christ the first Christian, imo it becomes fair to ask if there have been any others produced by that system of beliefs. Paul and the Apostles certainly were, but they surely had a much different understanding than the one we have in common now. They literally did go out by twos, as Christ commanded the 12 and the 70, etc. What Christian sect teaches this now? I've yet to hear a sermon on it. The Apostles also would have been aghast at our current conception of a Hell in the afterlife, or any vain imaginings of going to Heaven when you die; these have all been constructed by the Christian church, and are not borne out in a holistic view of Scripture. Isaiah describes these as a "Covenant with death," which is a pretty accurate description of many believers (at least initial) concept of salvation; but again, i am confident that you will never hear a sermon on this, or at least i have not. Certainly not by any Established Christian church.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=covenant+with+death

might be something valid in there; but the couple i scanned seem to be pointing fingers at whatever group is considered "other" for the most part. Atheists, or Jews, Israelites, America, JWs, Black America, etc. So the passages that people most need to take to heart for themselves are deemed important, but for someone else iow. No one wants to see themselves as "two men in a bed." And after all why should they, if "getting saved" cured them from all that? Ha. This person is now possessed of seven worse spirits, most likely. At least that is what happened to me.

Vast passages of Scripture are then made moot to them, and cannot be personally applied, an "us" and a "them" is of course immediately installed, and reinforced now by Scripture, supposedly, no mind-changing can occur at all. Anyone who disagrees is judged to be lost. Paul is usually almost exclusively misquoted for this pov, and you might note that quoting Christ is generally frowned upon. Vast eschatologies concerning their "future existence" are constructed, and encouraged. Paul is deemed to have been suicidal or otherwise desirous of death, so that he might be "absent from the body, and present with the Lord."

Contracts for Jesus will be a feature of this belief system, wherein financial accommodations are made for those who (inevitably) espouse the Contract with Death. Not saying that there are not churches that recognize and eschew this, as there certainly are. Many. When you find a pastor who is able to relate how you can apply the lessons of Cain to yourself, you have found a gem. But they are few and far between.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BreadOfLife said:
1 Thess. 4:16-17 is talking about the faithful Christians who will be caught up in the air to meet the Lord – AT the 2nd Coming. This has absolutely NOTHING to do with a Pre-Tribulation “Rapture”. This takes place at the END.

You are absolutely correct about there being only ONE Catholic Church – and YOU are not a part of it.
The Catholic Church is NOT made up of “All believers”. It is made up of all of those who have been Baptized into it and those who hold to the doctrines of the Church. A Protestant is NOT a Catholic by definition because there are almost 50,000 disjointed and perpetually splintering Protestant factions that reject the Catholic Church. Where there are factions – there cannot be the Catholic Church.

As for the Judgment – you are going around in circles because I have explained this ad nauseam.
Go back and R*E*A*D my answers. I will not continually answer the SAME questions. I’ve already humored you long enough by repeatedly explaining this topic.

I WILL say this: Judgment is Judgment – not about “rewards” for those who are going to Hell.
Some will go to Heaven and some will go to Hell. There is NO other option.

Finally - about 1 Cor. 3:11-15 and Purgatory - what do YOU think the concept of Purgatory is??
It's not a destination - but a cleansing before entering Heaven because Rev. 21:27 states emphatically that NOTHING unclean or impure shall enter Heaven..
So, to be clear, you acknowledge a rapture where living believers meet the Lord in the air?

I am a part of the Catholic Church. I'm not part of the 'Roman Catholic Church.' That is an oxymoron. No, the Roman church is made up all who have been baptized into it. The Catholic Church is made up all born-again believers.

Yes, you generalize the judgments, but offer no explanation. And yes, your answers, the few they are, are humorous.

(2 Cor. 5:10) says specifically that this judgment is about rewards. (1Cor. 3:11-15) is definitely about rewards. So, not all judgment is about heaven and hell. Again, the works are burned, not the individual. How can this be 'purgatory'. (14-15)

Nothing in (Rev.21:27) says anything about 'purgatory' or any purification process before entering heaven.

Again, why is there 1000 years between your so called 'general judgment' and the 'Great White Throne Judgment'. How do these judgments the same, as you say? (Rev. 20:4-6)

Stranger

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
BreadOfLife said:
Can you show me where I said that you were "not acceptable"??
Can you show me ONE instance where I called you a "name"??

Are you going to continue to be dishonest - or are you going to behave like a person who follows Christ?
Your hypocrisy knows no bounds . . .

As for Catholics not being Christian - the only reason you make claim like this is because of your complete ignorance of what the Church teaches.
Tell me something - what is a Christian??

Finally - why do you keep referring to "Roman".
Unless we are from Rome - NEITHER of us is a Roman.
Ha.

I'm curious what your...oh, Proclamation is i guess what i'm looking for here, from you, as concerns anyone who is not a Catholic; can they be considered "saved?" ty

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
bbyrd009 said:
Ha.

I'm curious what your...oh, Proclamation is i guess what i'm looking for here, from you, as concerns anyone who is not a Catholic; can they be considered "saved?" ty
Salvation is a process - not a slam dunk, one-time event.
The Church teaches that outside the Church, there is no salvation.,

HOWEVER - "those, who through no fault of their own, do not know Christ and his Church but who nevertheless seek God with a sincere heart, and, moved by grace, try in their actions to do his will as they know it through the dictates of their conscience - those too MAY achieve eternal salvation." (Catechism of the Catholic Church, par. 847)

This doesn't apply to those who openly reject the Church because they are rejecting Christ (Luke 10:16, Acts 9:4-5).
Jesus said to the Pharisees:
John 9
Jesus said, If you were blind, you would not be guilty of sin; but now that you claim you can see, your guilt remains.

He ALSO said:
John 15:22
If I had not come and spoken* to them, they would have no sin; but as it is they have no excuse for their sin.

So, to answer your question: Not only Catholics will go to Heaven - but everybody in Heaven is Catholic.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stranger said:
So, to be clear, you acknowledge a rapture where living believers meet the Lord in the air?

I am a part of the Catholic Church. I'm not part of the 'Roman Catholic Church.' That is an oxymoron. No, the Roman church is made up all who have been baptized into it. The Catholic Church is made up all born-again believers.

Yes, you generalize the judgments, but offer no explanation. And yes, your answers, the few they are, are humorous.

(2 Cor. 5:10) says specifically that this judgment is about rewards. (1Cor. 3:11-15) is definitely about rewards. So, not all judgment is about heaven and hell. Again, the works are burned, not the individual. How can this be 'purgatory'. (14-15)

Nothing in (Rev.21:27) says anything about 'purgatory' or any purification process before entering heaven.

Again, why is there 1000 years between your so called 'general judgment' and the 'Great White Throne Judgment'. How do these judgments the same, as you say? (Rev. 20:4-6)

Stranger
There is NO Pre-Tribulation “Rapture”. As I have educated you ad nauseam – this is an invention of a man named John Nelson Darby in the 19th century. NONE of the so-called “Reformers” taught this – yet MANY Protestants like yourself believe it today.

The faithful in Christ at the 2nd Coming will “meet the Lord in the air.”
The word “Rapture” is derived from the Latin word, “rapio”, in the Latin Vulgate. It means to “seize” or “snatch away”

And to be clear: There is only ONE Catholic Church – and YOU are not in it.

The Catholic Church is not called, “The Roman Catholic Church.” It is simply called, “The Catholic Church” - as it has been for 2000 years. The term, “Roman Catholic” was actually used in a derogatory sense in Henry VIII’s England where he used it to differentiate those who belonged to his “Catholic Church of England.”

The Catholic Church is NOT made up of “All” Christians. It’s made of all those who SUBMIT to the God-given Authority of Christ’s Church (Matt. 16:18-19, 18:15-18, Luke 10:16, John 16:12-15, 20:21-23, 2 Thess. 2:15, Eph. 1:22-23, 1 Tim. 3:15). There are almost 50,000 divided sects of Protestantism that are NOT part of the Catholic Church. This doesn’t include the millions of self-proclaimed “Christians” who reject all of those sects like “mjrhealth”.

As to the Judgements, you cherry-pick verses from Scripture and assign them to multiple “judgements”.
There are only TWO Judgments spoken of in Scripture for those who understand the CONTEXT in which they are being discussed. YOUR problem is that you have NO grasp pf this context and you have invented several little “judgements” of your own.

Finally – the “White Throne” Judgement IS the General Judgement – YOUR colorful imagination, notwithstanding . . .

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
see, this is what happens when you let another man pre-chew your Scripture for you, and serve it up to you in little bites, like a baby. You end up possessed of seven worse devils, because you think you have Scriptural backup, but you cannot even read Scripture--you can only regurgitate the limited view that you have been taught. No priest will even discuss with you Paul's declaration that he knew the wolves would take over as soon as he left, see; so you end up getting a pov of Scripture from a wolf's perspective, generally speaking. You internalize that parts you are fed, and the other parts, that matter at least as much, become invisible or ignored.

Even if you have been programmed from the cradle with this tripe, this bent view of Scripture, you don't have to end your life spewing judgement wherever you go, if you don't want to. If you seek God, you will find Him. forgive, and you too will be forgiven. And don't kid yourself that it will be obvious to everyone around you; people will remark upon the change in you. And i guess you would not be able to fake it even if you tried; the truth always comes out.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stranger said:

Stranger
Hi Stranger,

I don't know the proper protocol on this but I hope you don't mind me just quoting part of your post that doesn't make sense to me.

I don't understand how there can be, according to you, one true universal church that is made up of all who are born-again and that church is represented on earth by all believers?

Surely you know that "all believers" don't all believe the same thing. That is why there are so many divisions within Christianity.

How can we all be, according to you, one true universal church if we all believe different things? Is that not an oxymoron?

Mary

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BreadOfLife said:
There is NO Pre-Tribulation “Rapture”. As I have educated you ad nauseam – this is an invention of a man named John Nelson Darby in the 19th century. NONE of the so-called “Reformers” taught this – yet MANY Protestants like yourself believe it today.

The faithful in Christ at the 2nd Coming will “meet the Lord in the air.”
The word “Rapture” is derived from the Latin word, “rapio”, in the Latin Vulgate. It means to “seize” or “snatch away”

And to be clear: There is only ONE Catholic Church – and YOU are not in it.
The Catholic Church is not called, “The Roman Catholic Church.” It is simply called, “The Catholic Church” - as it has been for 2000 years. The term, “Roman Catholic” was actually used in a derogatory sense in Henry VIII’s England where he used it to differentiate those who belonged to his “Catholic Church of England.”

The Catholic Church is NOT made up of “All” Christians. It’s made of all those who SUBMIT to the God-given Authority of Christ’s Church (Matt. 16:18-19, 18:15-18, Luke 10:16, John 16:12-15, 20:21-23, 2 Thess. 2:15, Eph. 1:22-23, 1 Tim. 3:15). There are almost 50,000 divided sects of Protestantism that are NOT part of the Catholic Church. This doesn’t include the millions of self-proclaimed “Christians” who reject all of those sects like “mjrhealth”.

As to the Judgements, you cherry-pick verses from Scripture and assign them to multiple “judgements”.
There are only TWO Judgments spoken of in Scripture for those who understand the CONTEXT in which they are being discussed. YOUR problem is that you have NO grasp pf this context and you have invented several little “judgements” of your own.

Finally – the “White Throne” Judgement IS the General Judgement – YOUR colorful imagination, notwithstanding . . .
I didn't say anything about a pre-trib rapture in post #293. I said 'you acknowledge a rapture where believers meet the Lord in the air'. Correct? So, do you?

How do you identify the faithful at the Second Coming of Christ as meeting Him in the air, when at the Second Coming He comes back to earth. And at the Second Coming when Christ divides the goat and sheep nations on the earth to enter the kingdom. They are not 'in the air'.

Sorry, but I am in the Catholic Church. That is the universal Church of Jesus Christ. I am just not Roman Catholic. And, by the way, even your 'Roman Church' sees me as part of the Church. Correct? So, who are you to tell me I am not part of the Catholic Church?

Again, is (2 Cor. 5:10) a judgment of rewards or not? Is (1Cor.3:11-15) a judgment of rewards or not? How is this 'purgatory' when it is works that are burned and not the believer?

Again, if the Great White Throne Judgment is the 'General judgment' what is the judgment that took place 1000 years before. (Rev. 20:4-6) And if the Great White Throne judgment doesn't take place on heaven or earth, (Rev. 20:11), what is the judgment in the air of (1Cor.3 and 5). And, what is the judgment of the sheep and goat nations on the earth. (Matt. 25:32)

Stranger