Ron Paul faces legion of evil.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wise Haven

Sep 26, 2007
Hi folks,I debated for some time whether to put this in the prophecy and end times sub forum. It is mainly political so I put it here but please feel free to move it mods.Most of you here are American Christians with a smattering of other nations posting here also.I am a Brit that is watching the build up to your new presidential elections with utter fascination.I state with utter conviction that the only real, viable human candidate in this race has to be Ron Paul.But, sadly, I doubt he will not win. He will suffer, no doubt, some sort of smear campaign or hatchet job if he becomes too much of a challenge. He is facing a formidable, unholy, alliance of both parties.Being an outsider looking in I probably get more of a chance to look at all of this with objectivity. But the most apparent evidence seems to be that the US does not have a two party state. It seems to be an illusion on a grand scale with the American population falling for this massive con.If I was a gambling man I would head down to the betting shop and very confidently place two bets.1. Bush will engineer a crisis therefore enabling him to hang onto his presidency beyond the alloted term.2. Hilary Clinton will be elected and continue the march towards Armageddon initiated by Bush.Both of them have a NWO agenda through associations with the Bilderberg group and therefore prime players in the "End of Times" scenario.Unfortunately, much as I would like him to succeed, Ron Paul will be manouevred out of play.If he did, by some miracle, win it would be a pretty indicator that prophecy is not being played out at this time.It would be interesting to hear opinions from you in the US as to how this looks to you and how you think it will pan out.:cool:

For Life

Feb 24, 2007
It's funny that someone who doesn't even live here knows who the best candidate for America is. I think it will be a major win for Ron Paul if he even makes it onto the ballot. Hillary is pretty much already acting like she is the next president. I sure hope she doesn't win. That is how I feel about all the candidates except Ron Paul. They all make me feel really nervous. I know Ron Paul has a different outlook on abortion than most christians but I would rather have a candidate who wants to give us more freedoms than all the rest who want to take what little we have left. I know Ron Paul isn't the single solution that will make everything better but he would be a step in the right direction.

Wise Haven

Sep 26, 2007
Hi for Life,Without blowing my own trumpet (too much) I can say that I am a pretty good judge of character and 99 percent of the time can tell a liar or master of spin quite quickly.I look to the US because they have a lot of influence in the world and what goes down in the US has a big affect on the rest of us.I consider you in the US cousins or even brothers and sisters as fellow guardians of freedom.The American people - I feel a great affinity with. Your politicians, on the other hand, are a different matter - and need to be closely scrutinized. We Brits are also guilty of electing some questionable people into leadership(subtle dictatorship is probably the best description).I think the runners for both parties (Rep. and Dem.) are all following the same agenda - which is not the one the American people would condone.In a nutshell - the only person I would trust, and seems to have a genuine integrity, is Ron Paul.I fear for him because he is up against the paragons of evil in his own party and also that of the democrats (Clinton and Obama).He seems to be slowly gaining popular support - which will make him a threat and puts him in the firing line for "extraordinary measures". I hope this does not happen and pray to God to save this man.He is up against the unholy alliance - and needs our prayers!!!

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
Like I already stated, Wise Haven, I like the Brits, but you are one I especially like. You have more insight into freedoms than most Americans spit away with the subtle brainwashing going on these days.Being of a British-Israelite persuasion myself, I look at your nation as a forerunner of what is going to happen here since we are brothers. Great Britain was once greater (the last century) than the United States ever became---- Ephraim is greater (Genesis 48:19). But what happened? For starters, we forsaken the Lord God, and we lost commonsense regarding proper governance. And we are going downhill and will lose this 21st century "empire" status that your nation once held as well. I agree with you about Ron Paul. I saddens and sickens me that the masses here cannot understand that he is the way the founding fathers envisioned things.At least hearing what you state coming from a British brother is very refreshing indeed.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I agree with you Wise and Timunfortunately I think either Bush will declare some kind of marshall law and postpone the election or worse yet Hilary will be elected and the house and senate will become democratically controlled without checks and balances we see what has happened in the last several years, not good,but wait till the next you need only look to the history of the fall of Rome to see where we are headed.With a complete democratic controlled government.As Tim says we are Ephraim and Manasseh(Britain and U.S.) so we are connected in ways God has chosen.

Wise Haven

Sep 26, 2007
Thank you all for your responsesI am still waiting for more feedback on this - come on you know who you are - we are living in a democracy so you can make your views public:)Kriss - I will post you a PM with some interesting political developments from Europe.Tim - I will send the same to you for your opinion.