Russia, Iran, Sudan, & Libya ...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
USA could not afford such a war now, it's bankrupt as it can't even service the debt it has squandered. ...

Man's reasons are not GOD's plans:

Mark 8:33
But when Jesus turned and looked at his disciples, he rebuked Peter. “Get behind me, Satan!” he said. “You do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.”

Bobby Jo

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

But when Jesus turned and looked at his disciples, he rebuked Peter. “Get behind me, Satan!” he said. “You do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.”

Bobby Jo
The main reason is it's been planed to fail, no one could be so stupid. their are traitors at work in all of it, just the same mob who created Hitler and all the Communist. they are wolfs, some are even dressed up as sheep.

Look at the vineyard story, it tells the facts of the mater at hand. the devil in in the detail and his mob is always robing people blind, Jesus does not do things in spite of anyone. but they do and Jesus said you will know them by their works. yep I know the Anti-Christ works.

Does God have plans ? I don't think he need plan anything, the chips will fall where they fall and God is the same as always, you abide or you don't, if you do the works of Satan then you are condemned, look at the commandments they show you what not to do. one is condemned when one disrespects anyone of them wilfully, such is of Satan if they think that they can disregard any such.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The main reason is it's been planed to fail, no one could be so stupid. ...

... Does God have plans ? I don't think he need plan anything, ...

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Where do these people come from?!?
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ezekiel 38:11 You will say, “I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people—all of them living without walls and without gates and bars.

Re: Pirating of UAE Tanker by Iran

Iran and United Arab Emirates Military Strength | Military Power
Fighter Aircraft
Iran: 137
UAE: 96​
Ships
Iran: 398
UAE: 75​
Tanks
Iran: 1,658
UAE: 545​
Military Strength
Iran: 545K
UAE: 65K​

It's difficult to anticipate which nation (Russia or Iran) will provoke a war in the middle east, and how they will provoke it. By attacking oil tankers in international waters; by shooting down a drone in international airspace; by pirating an oil tanker; ... ? But we can rest assured that it will happen, most likely this summer, and the U.S. and her allies will respond, which will set the Middle East on fire -- literally.

Libya and Sudan will join the fray from the south, but China will send 200M men (20M under arms; 180M in logistical support) to "spank" Russia and re-stabilize the region. And the U.N. will heal the mortally wounded Russia so that we can achieve GLOBAL thermonuclear war. -- So I guess that's a HAPPY ending! :)

Bobby Jo

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Where do these people come from?!?
Bobby Jo
The plan was for all to come to Jesus Christ and that's the whole point in a nut shell.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The plan was for all to come to Jesus Christ and that's the whole point in a nut shell.

Are you crazy? An expert on all subjects has ALREADY asserted:

"Does God have plans ? I don't think he need plan anything, the chips will fall where they fall ... " *

You REALLY should listen to the EXPERTS.

* Quoted from Post #62.​

Whew,
Bobby Jo

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Does God have plans ? I don't think he need plan anything, the chips will fall where they fall and God is the same as always, you abide or you don't, if you do the works of Satan then you are condemned, look at the commandments they show you what not to do. one is condemned when one disrespects anyone of them wilfully, such is of Satan if they think that they can disregard any such.

God came up with a plan the second satan rebelled,had He not 1/3 of His children would be dead already and we would not now be in the age of flesh.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The fourth beast is totally supernatural

Ummmmmmm, yeah, -- the Pharaoh was "supernatural"; the Romans were "supernatural"; Hitler was "supernatural"; so it makes sense that the a/c will b "supernatural".

Good Call,
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... So in the news today, Iran is still poking the U.S. and her allies. Me thinks a sudden swift strike will occur. Maybe not over this circumstance, but SOON! :)

ALSO: How to turn $2K into $2M.

Bobby Jo

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Ummmmmmm, yeah, -- the Pharaoh was "supernatural"; the Romans were "supernatural"; Hitler was "supernatural"; so it makes sense that the a/c will b "supernatural".

Good Call,
Bobby Jo

Nope ,unless you have a different meaning of supernatural that you wish to share.

Pharaoh was a mere flesh man as those whom you also mentioned ,satan however nor his angels were ever flesh ,they are coming straight from the spiritual realm,and shall deceive many.

Do yourself a favor,look into the 7000 that die instantly at Christ return.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SPECIAL notice to: @CharismaticLady and @pompadour
... 'cause THEY'RE SPECIAL ;)

To All,

Who could have thought that Ezekiel might be fulflled before our very eyes:

Ezekiel 38 :10 “Thus says the Lord God: On that day thoughts will come into your mind, and you will devise an evil scheme 11 and say, ‘I will go up against the land of unwalled villages; I will fall upon the quiet people who dwell securely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having no bars or gates’;

Is "INTERNATIONAL WATERS" an epiphany? Is THIS what Ezekiel was told? Do SAILORS have WALLS or are they UNWALLED ships in the oceans? Are Merchant SAILORS "pirates" seizing other vessels, or are they "quietly" transporting goods (oil in this case)? And don't they typically DWELL SECURELY when transiting the oceans? And I don't believe that their ships have BARS OR GATES.

Who could have conceived that Ezekiel and today's events could converge in the Straits of Hormuz?!? Certainly not me, until moments ago ...

I'm watching and waiting to see, -- but this may be IT!
Bobby Jo

Are we SURE that nobody wants to turn $2K into $2M??? -- That is, besides me?

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Re-POST:

To All,

Who could have thought that Ezekiel might be fulflled before our very eyes:

Ezekiel 38 :10 “Thus says the Lord God: On that day thoughts will come into your mind, and you will devise an evil scheme 11 and say, ‘I will go up against the land of unwalled villages; I will fall upon the quiet people who dwell securely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having no bars or gates’;

Is "INTERNATIONAL WATERS" an epiphany? Is THIS what Ezekiel was told? Do SAILORS have WALLS or are they UNWALLED ships in the oceans? Are Merchant SAILORS "pirates" seizing other vessels, or are they "quietly" transporting goods (oil in this case)? And don't they typically DWELL SECURELY when transiting the oceans? And I don't believe that their ships have BARS OR GATES.

Who could have conceived that Ezekiel and today's events could converge in the Straits of Hormuz?!? Certainly not me, until moments ago ...

I'm watching and waiting to see, -- but this may be IT!
Bobby Jo

Are we SURE that nobody wants to turn $2K into $2M??? -- That is, besides me?