Russian-Ukraine War: The West's Fault

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IN Putin's latest speech, he said this...
-

"""" Putin added: “Overall, it appears that nearly everywhere, in many regions of the world where the United States brought its law and order, this created bloody, non-healing wounds and the curse of international terrorism and extremism.”

He also asserted that America’s social experimentation (Gay Rights) was a grave threat to Russia, noting that the U.S. “sought to destroy our traditional values and force on us their false values that would erode us, our people from within, the attitudes they have been aggressively imposing on their countries, attitudes that are directly leading to degradation and degeneration, because they are contrary to human nature. This is not going to happen.”

Yes, and sadly it IS going to happen now, because they are going to bring Russia to heel and install the same pro-homosexual agenda there that they did here, and in Australia as well. So instead of a nation of men, and a nation that was heading towards increasingly Christian values, what we will eventually end up with now is yet another nation that leans in the direction of effeminate homosexuality. This is what they'd like to do to the entire planet, and they will succeed, which makes why dim-wits like Enoch think what's going on is such a wonderful thing even more bizarre, immoral and pathetic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
IN Putin's latest speech, he said this...
-

"""" Putin added: “Overall, it appears that nearly everywhere, in many regions of the world where the United States brought its law and order, this created bloody, non-healing wounds and the curse of international terrorism and extremism.”

He also asserted that America’s social experimentation (Gay Rights) was a grave threat to Russia, noting that the U.S. “sought to destroy our traditional values and force on us their false values that would erode us, our people from within, the attitudes they have been aggressively imposing on their countries, attitudes that are directly leading to degradation and degeneration, because they are contrary to human nature. This is not going to happen.”
Totally agree, which is why I said earlier in this thread Russia and Putin are more Christian than the US, if you weigh them in a balance. God sets up kingdoms and He tears them down.
When God's hand wrote the end of Babylon in the king's palace he said it like this,

Daniel 5
5 In the same hour the fingers of a man’s hand appeared and wrote opposite the lampstand on the plaster of the wall of the king’s palace; and the king saw the part of the hand that wrote. 6 Then the king’s countenance changed, and his thoughts troubled him, so that the joints of his hips were loosened and his knees knocked against each other.
-----------------------------
22 “But you his son, Belshazzar, have not humbled your heart, although you knew all this. 23 And you have lifted yourself up against the Lord of heaven. They have brought the vessels of His house before you, and you and your lords, your wives and your concubines, have drunk wine from them. And you have praised the gods of silver and gold, bronze and iron, wood and stone, which do not see or hear or know; and the God who holds your breath in His hand and owns all your ways, you have not glorified. 24 Then the fingers of the hand were sent from Him, and this writing was written.

25 “And this is the inscription that was written:

MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN.

26 This is the interpretation of each word. MENE: God has numbered your kingdom, and finished it; 27 TEKEL: You have been weighed in the balances, and found wanting; 28 PERES: Your kingdom has been divided, and given to the Medes and Persians.”
29 Then Belshazzar gave the command, and they clothed Daniel with purple and put a chain of gold around his neck, and made a proclamation concerning him that he should be the third ruler in the kingdom.

Belshazzar’s Fall
30 That very night Belshazzar, king of the Chaldeans, was slain. 31 And Darius the Mede received the kingdom, being about sixty-two years old.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What kind of a stupid headline is this? Who marched into Ukraine a few days ago? To make Russia the victim is about as stupid as it gets.

Hey Enoch, instead of that completely worthless link you provided that added absolutely NOTHING to this conversation, how about if you watch this video about your heroes at MSM and in the globalist media. Oh that's right, you can't watch videos. Well then I'll post this for people who can, and although you apparently can't read anything either, I'll write out a transcript for you later just in case.

I can't wait till you start complaining about what MSM says about Trump. You wouldn't know lairs if they slapped you in the face, you naive hypocrite.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, and sadly it IS going to happen now, because they are going to bring Russia to heal and install the same pro-homosexual agenda there that they did here, and in Australia as well. So instead of a nation of men, and a nation that was heading towards increasingly Christian values, what we will eventually end up with now is yet another nation that leans in the direction of effeminate homosexuality. This is what they'd like to do to the entire planet, and they will succeed, which makes why dim-wits like Enoch think what's going on is such a wonderful thing even more bizarre, immoral and pathetic.

Your post is confusing and wrong. What do you mean by "they are going to bring Russia to heal and install the same pro-homosexual agenda there that they did here, and in Australia as well". Do you mean Bring Russia to heel? Are you saying instead that somehow Russia is going to heal us? Or is installing the same pro-homosexual agenda their agenda? (which is total nonsense).

Why are you so afraid of "effeminate homosexuality"? (which is redundant)

Since you obviously lack faith I won't read any more of your absurd posts.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What kind of a stupid headline is this? Who marched into Ukraine a few days ago? To make Russia the victim is about as stupid as it gets.

Here's part 1 of the transcript, since you don't watch videos. She admits all the fake news in the West right now is blatantly anti-Russian. And while mentioning that there is likely some that may be anti-Ukrainian, she can't produce any, the point being that the Globalist media in the West has a very obvious agenda, so much so that they are pushing a false narrative to the nations of the free world continually, 24 hours a day, seven days a week in a never-ending news cycle. This, on top of the fact that NATO jumped all over this situation from the moment the conflict started, with arms, sanctions and funding unlike the world has ever seen, but apparently that doesn't raise any red flags for you. Why? Because you are naive and very sadly uninformed. I'll post part 2 later, just taking it one segment at a time.

There's no doubt, emotions are running very high in the war between Russia and the Ukraine. People are upset, in shock and in disbelief. But one thing that isn't helping at all is the unbelievable amount of fake images and videos being spread, not only on social media but also by legitimate news outlets. I made the mistake myself on Rising on Friday, when I stated I was impressed with Zelensky getting into full military gear to get on the front lines. Turns out, that was an image from last April. I fell for it, and I apologize. Unfortunately, I am not alone in falling for it. A political news outlet in Germany shared what appeared to be a horrific bombing by the Russians in Kiev on one of their broadcasts. But as it turns out, the footage was from a 2014 chemical explosion in Tianjin, China. Newsmax used a photo of a crying older woman standing in front of her home with the caption, "The current devastation in Ukraine," but the photo was from 2015. An Italian newscast used footage from the video game "War Thunder" when talking about the war in Ukraine. No doubt people seeing a rain of missile were horrified...

The vast majority of the fake news we see circulating is anti-Russian, so I'll be debunking a lot of this type of information. However, I have no doubt similar fake news is circulating in Russia, and in pro-Russian countries, showing fake news that is disparaging of Ukranians. We're just not seeing much of it, so I can't debunk it.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I won't read any more of your absurd posts.

No answer for me, Jim? The above post is just more "absurdity"?

Believe all the fake news you want, but unlike people like Enoch, there are members here on this forum who actually THINK instead of reacting negatively to things they don't agree with and calling them "absurd." Or do you think all the people who are posting likes to this thread are also absurd as well, because they apparently don't agree with you.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Russia has launched wars of aggression during all recent administrations except President Trump, so it seems to me that Russia is an aggressor nation, and it was only when we had a strong presidency that kept them at bay.

Much love!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And there are many more words like that.

:(

Anything to post on the subject matter itself? I could use a few posts from someone on the other side (if you are on it) with some Christian decency. Doesn't matter if you agree, that never matters with me.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not pretty at all! But I'm not talking about Enoch. Sad!

Then your above post is sad. I don't support rude behavior from people on this forum, and I don't tolerate it. If you do, then you're just as much a hypocrite as he is.

Anything else? Just when I thought you might show some decency, you support the worst behavior on the forum and excuse it. :rolleyes:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Joe Biden is the main one who wanted to create all this, no one could be so stupid to think that Russia would put up with such provocations.

Just think that if the USA took over Russia lets say ? Russia would become like the USA an economical disaster.
Putin has pointed out what total idiots the USA has been economically for years, Putin has said that the USA is heading to loose it's economic position as the worlds currency standard and that Russia feared being involved with the US Dollar. so do not be surprised that China will take up that role in the future.
The USA will go bankrupt heading on the path that it was on, not to mention that only Trump could turn that around or bothered. now about all that ? why is it that the left are happy to work undermining full on destroying the USA economy ? What is the real plan of the NWO ? I think behind all this is another Plan that is at hand.

So we can see how the Crew of Jo Biden work behind everything just like Satan or we can see on the OT the workings of the Vineyard story, such cunning is huge that the majority can not understand such workings. now who was or who could we regard as the media back in the OT ?

Just look at all the stupid wars, I can not think of one that was totally justified, but that their was another hand in everyone of them to kick them off or to push it all along. Some organisation wants ? and such has the power to turn the neck of Governments and Media and is master of propaganda.

What of the Nazis of Ukraine ? why is this nonsense been created ? who are they why is it that the MSM has never or does not bother to expose such a Mob. so I ask why or who promoted them over the years, G Soros and his games ! now do you see G Soros mentioned in the MSM ? I believe that the Ukraine Nazis are stooges ! and they are all going to be killed ! Biden is happy with that and so is Putin. but how many who are just truly only Nationalist ? that are caught up in all this ? not to mention they can not win and not to mention the destruction of property in Ukraine and I am sure that G Soros must be rubbing his hands in glee for the rebuild and Biden and crew as well would love that.
Biden the Satanist would be over the moon, not to mention why provoke them to fight ! That's a blood bath ! now that is stupid is stupid does.

Now who could be so stupid as to provoke Russia like Biden has did ? he is a monumental moron in fooling around with all this in Ukraine, it was Biden who was ranting and raving like a total moron and still is, not to mention totally stupid in everyway to provoke Russia full on ! into a World War.

We will end up in a World War with a war monger like that at the wheel. but if you want a NWO I suppose that is what it will take ? Then the Satanist Queers can totally dominate over all 100%.
What they look to be doing is to set up a puppet Queer leader in Russia, that's who the MSM have been promoting full on for years in Russia, our MSM do not truly report on Russian Political Party's at all and is working to also propping up a Queer in China is on the cards down the track.

In Australia we have Queers a the head of everything the Defence force the Police, Political you name it, they all embrace the worse of the worse of the Queers full on promoting such depravity has nothing that is out of bounds to the sickest of the sick.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Russia has launched wars of aggression during all recent administrations except President Trump, so it seems to me that Russia is an aggressor nation, and it was only when we had a strong presidency that kept them at bay.

Much love!
So has the US. Long has the US been carrying out and looking to do regime changes in diverse nations. Our deep state was stopped from carrying out a regime change in Syria. Might have been US public opinion, that was one of the issues. But if you recall the MSM was harping constantly about the 'evil Syrian government of Bashar al-Assad', and talking positively about the Kurdish fighters, and freedom fighters, etc...now all that is dead to them. Russian support for Bashar al-Assad also sunk US plans for Syria.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joe Biden is the main one who wanted to create all this, no one could be so stupid to think that Russia would put up with such provocations.

Just think that if the USA took over Russia lets say ? Russia would become like the USA an economical disaster.
Putin has pointed out what total idiots the USA has been economically for years, Putin has said that the USA is heading to loose it's economic position as the worlds currency standard and that Russia feared being involved with the US Dollar. so do not be surprised that China will take up that role in the future.
The USA will go bankrupt heading on the path that it was on, not to mention that only Trump could turn that around or bothered. now about all that ? why is it that the left are happy to work undermining full on destroying the USA economy ? What is the real plan of the NWO ? I think behind all this is another Plan that is at hand.

So we can see how the Crew of Jo Biden work behind everything just like Satan or we can see on the OT the workings of the Vineyard story, such cunning is huge that the majority can not understand such workings. now who was or who could we regard as the media back in the OT ?

Just look at all the stupid wars, I can not think of one that was totally justified, but that their was another hand in everyone of them to kick them off or to push it all along. Some organisation wants ? and such has the power to turn the neck of Governments and Media and is master of propaganda.

What of the Nazis of Ukraine ? why is this nonsense been created ? who are they why is it that the MSM has never or does not bother to expose such a Mob. so I ask why or who promoted them over the years, G Soros and his games ! now do you see G Soros mentioned in the MSM ? I believe that the Ukraine Nazis are stooges ! and they are all going to be killed ! Biden is happy with that and so is Putin. but how many who are just truly only Nationalist ? that are caught up in all this ? not to mention they can not win and not to mention the destruction of property in Ukraine and I am sure that G Soros must be rubbing his hands in glee for the rebuild and Biden and crew as well would love that.
Biden the Satanist would be over the moon, not to mention why provoke them to fight ! That's a blood bath ! now that is stupid is stupid does.

Now who could be so stupid as to provoke Russia like Biden has did ? he is a monumental moron in fooling around with all this in Ukraine, it was Biden who was ranting and raving like a total moron and still is, not to mention totally stupid in everyway to provoke Russia full on ! into a World War.

We will end up in a World War with a war monger like that at the wheel. but if you want a NWO I suppose that is what it will take ? Then the Satanist Queers can totally dominate over all 100%.
What they look to be doing is to set up a puppet Queer leader in Russia, that's who the MSM have been promoting full on for years in Russia, our MSM do not truly report on Russian Political Party's at all and is working to also propping up a Queer in China is on the cards down the track.

In Australia we have Queers a the head of everything the Defence force the Police, Political you name it, they all embrace the worse of the worse of the Queers full on promoting such depravity has nothing that is out of bounds to the sickest of the sick.

I'd respond more to your posts, Reggie, but this is a LOT of resentment. I suppose the last paragraph explains why, but if I were you I'd guard my heart from being consumed by bitterness. I have a friend who is heavy into SRA, and I tell her I can't meditate on that business forever. It's too negative to be contemplating all the time. As for this topic, I've gotten posts from three different people on this thread defending insulting behavior rather than wanting me to correct it, which quite frankly offends the Hell out of me, but it won't ruin my day. I have plenty of other ways of dealing with things, and I'll be sure to find one that won't steal my peace.

Back up a few steps and refocus on what the Lord is doing in your own life if you can. Don't let the enemy so consume your mind that all you can think about are the evils you see being committing.

God bless,
Hidden in Him

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So has the US. Long has the US been carrying out and looking to do regime changes in diverse nations. Our deep state was stopped from carrying out a regime change in Syria. Might have been US public opinion, that was one of the issues. But if you recall the MSM was harping constantly about the 'evil Syrian government of Bashar al-Assad', and talking positively about the Kurdish fighters, and freedom fighters, etc...now all that is dead to them. Russian support for Bashar al-Assad also sunk US plans for Syria.
War pigs! That's why they were and are so terrified of Pres. Trump, he's not one of them.

Much love!

Reactions: Scott Downey

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Like I said, all just pawns in the game, and pawns are expendable.

What was that quote from Haile Selassie? "Now that the job is done, what shall we do with the tools?" Why most humans without God are so gullible is understandable I suppose. They do not have Christ, so no one can open their eyes. But why Christians should be blind, I see no excuse for it. Yet here we are day after day. It makes one question if they actually have the Holy Spirit, because if they do, they're clearly not listening to Him.

Reactions: Scott Downey

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Back up a few steps and refocus on what the Lord is doing in your own life if you can. Don't let the enemy so consume your mind

Those are good words, HIH. I'm sorry and I don't mean to offend, I speak because I care, and you really do seem out of sorts today, and maybe it's better to go with your first instinct.

I know for myself, I'm not always fit for human consumption. And for the record, I haven't defended anyone's posts here, only, I'm trying to nudge my brother awake. and maybe I'm not too good at that either. So please, If I've offended, forgive me.

Much love!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

Just think that if the USA took over Russia lets say ?.

A mystery is why the USA is so Anti-Russian, and so PRO- Ukraine.
THey have no oil. They have no Gold. Yet, starting with Barak Obama, and till today, the USA Government is completely Pro-Ukrainian.
I suspect that the long standing "cold war" mentality that the USA maintains against Russia, in general, is why they are so pro-Ukraine.
Some very powerful USA leaders, were saying in the last few days that the USA should attack Russia.
That is : Crazy.
This turned into "Sanctions".
The Current Ukraine Gov, is headed by a fascist, who hates Russians, and has been killing them for 8 yrs.
This is : Donbas.

What this is, (Donbas)... is a section of the Ukraine that has Russian people in it who are not willing to submit to Ukraine ideology.
They dont want to learn how to be Ukrainians. They wont submit.
So, the leader of Ukraine, Zelenskyy, has been murdering them for 8 yrs.
You dont hear about this.....you only hear about "that devil Putin"., and he certainly is no saint. Putin is a Hard liner......He is a "Soviet" Russian, mentality.
His Communism is deep and it desires to control the world., as that is what communism, of the Marxist style, is designed to do.
Its the "Dictatorship of the Proletariat"......and He is all about that....no doubt.

So, What Putin decided to do, to stop this killing of Russians, mostly in Donbas, is replace the Ukrainian Government, as that is the only way to stop them from massacring more Russian's in Donbas.

That is what he is going to do....and you see it happening on TV.

The FAKE NEWS, is telling the world that its "war in Europe", but, its not....... It will only become this if Biden sends in an army, Or if Nato sends in an army, or if BOTH finance heavy Ukrainian resistance against Putin's soldiers.

Could this lead to WWIII. ?
Well, the fake news is already telling you its a "war in Europe".

Wait about one more week or 2, OBO.... and then we should all know....

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those are good words, HIH. I'm sorry and I don't mean to offend, I speak because I care, and you really do seem out of sorts today, and maybe it's better to go with your first instinct.

It's quite alright. And I'm a lot more than just out of sorts. I'm in complete head hunter mode the last three days. What you see in this thread is me containing myself from coming completely unglued, so by my own admission I really need to be limiting my involvement. Your prayers would be appreciated.

But thank you for the post. You're a good friend.
- H

Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's quite alright. And I'm a lot more than just out of sorts. I'm in complete head hunter mode the last three days. What you see in this thread is me containing myself from coming completely unglued, so by my own admission I really need to be limiting my involvement. Your prayers would be appreciated.

But thank you for the post. You're a good friend.
- H
PM me . . .