Russian-Ukraine War: The West's Fault

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I stopped reading at...

Good. Go someplace else because no one asked you for your opinion.
What kind of a stupid headline is this? Who marched into Ukraine a few days ago? To make Russia the victim is about as stupid as it gets.

Why should I expect you to think, Enoch? You rarely do so, and prove yourself incapable of doing so whenever anyone asks you to. Maybe that's why most of the people on this forum have very little respect for you. Grow up and stop acting like a spiritual child incapable of anything other than antagonistic posts. You can get away with it here, but when you stand before the King you will receive nothing but condemnation for it.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is because I am thinking that I can say that this article from the Guardian is pure baloney. Poor little Russia!

Nobody said anything about "poor little Russia," and if you could READ you would have known that by now, but YOU DON'T READ AND YOU DON'T THINK. And since you're such a little child that you can never resist playing around with BOLD all the time I guess I have no choice but to get down on your infantile little level.

Happy, little Enoch?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Nobody said anything about "poor little Russia," and if you could READ you would have known that by now...
I really do not give a hoot about your opinion. However you have posted an article that is presenting a pro-Russian stance and failing to condemn Russian aggression. Here's just one example: "Putin's absorption of Crimea and support for the rebellion in eastern Ukraine is clearly defensive..."

Is this true and factual or is it Russian disinformation? This guy is calling the INVASION AND ANNEXATION of Crimea -- which was a part of a sovereign nation -- "absorption"! And then to call it "clearly defensive" is adding insult to injury. The whole world knows that this was an illegal invasion. and you want us to believe it was only an "absorption". So read this article instead of nonsense from the Guardian.

Crimea: Six years after illegal annexation
Crimea: Six years after illegal annexation

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really do not give a hoot about your opinion.

I stopped reading right here. While not many respected you here I always tried to, but at this point I don't find your posts worth reading anymore either. How about if you actually read that Bible you supposedly have open in your avatar, because by all appearances you never read any of the parts about how you are supposed to conduct yourself... unless there's some verse you found somewhere that reads, "Post like a petulant little child every chance you get."

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ukraine is a divided nation of uncertain loyalties, many are loyal to and prefer Russian rule, especially in western Ukraine, which is why 2 large eastern provinces broke away and voted to use Russian as their national language. So who is imposing what government on whom then? And who is reporting the narrative you're listening to? Most likely a distortion whatever it is.
Russian rule in the country has a long history of over 300 years, from the mid 1600's. The Stalin period was a bad experience for Ukraine, worse for them maybe than what Stalin did to Russia, Stalin caused a famine that killed millions of Ukrainians, where were the western powers then? Did anyone care what happened in Ukraine? So there is that memory lingering, but still was a long time ago. Putin-Russia is correct in that it was for the most part never a nation like most nations have been.

I think the because of the long-term history of antagonism towards Russia coming from the western powers, they want to goad Russia and make everything as unpleasant as possible. If Russia is unhappy or economically suffering, then they rejoice.

Look at how they have been very recently before the invasion treating Russian energy sales in Europe, like Nordstream pipeline, etc... and of course talking up how Trump was colluding with them to bring down the country, which of course was another lie.

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ukraine is a divided nation of uncertain loyalties, many are loyal to and prefer Russian rule, especially in western Ukraine, which is why 2 large eastern provinces broke away and voted to use Russian as their national language. So who is imposing what government on whom then? And who is reporting the narrative you're listening to?

We are getting only ONE narrative in this country, which ought to make people suspicious. But as usual I'm not surprised how many, including many who chirp off about the media on other issues, are blind as a BAT when it comes to this one.
Stalin caused a famine that killed millions of Ukrainians, where were the western powers then? Did anyone care what happened in Ukraine?

Exactly. Just pawns in the game. That's the only time the globalists "care" about anybody, is when they can use them to destroy somebody else.
and of course talking up how Trump was colluding with them to bring down the country, which of course was another lie.

I'm waiting to see what excuses Biden comes up with when it is in the power of the US to become the new source of oil reserves to the West and declines to do so.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good. Go someplace else because no one asked you for your opinion.

Why should I expect you to think, Enoch? You rarely do so, and prove yourself incapable of doing so whenever anyone asks you to. Maybe that's why most of the people on this forum have very little respect for you. Grow up and stop acting like a spiritual child incapable of anything other than antagonistic posts. You can get away with it here, but when you stand before the King you will receive nothing but condemnation for it.

Since you're not aware, this is a forum where people can express their opinions, whether asked for or not. Why don't you go someplace else because no one asked you for your opinion.

The tone of your reply to Enoch also shows your attitude toward the opinions of others. Obviously you have a chip on your shoulder, so why should anyone take you seriously if you can't debate but choose to insult others? or, in your words, grow up and stop acting like a spiritual child incapable of anything other than antagonistic posts.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since you're not aware, this is a forum where people can express their opinions, whether asked for or not. Why don't you go someplace else because no one asked you for your opinion.

The tone of your reply to Enoch also shows your attitude toward the opinions of others. Obviously you have a chip on your shoulder, so why should anyone take you seriously if you can't debate but choose to insult others? or, in your words, grow up and stop acting like a spiritual child incapable of anything other than antagonistic posts.

So let's retrace our steps.
1. I post an OP.
2. You post that "such an such" was as far as you read.
3. I posted that was good, because if you weren't reading what I wrote then I never asked you for your opinion either.
4. So now I'm supposedly blocking people from expressing their opinions.

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Obviously you have a chip on your shoulder, so why should anyone take you seriously if you can't debate but choose to insult others?

When people address me as an adult I address them in kind. When they address me as a spiritual chlld, I'm under no obligation to respond to them on an adult level. In fact, I am sinning against them by doing so, and tolerating childish behavior when it shouldn't be.

Agree or disagree?

And btw, if you think I'm somehow afraid of dealing with anything Enoch could bring up, I have corrected him on bad logic, faulty arguments, false statements and errors more times than I can count now, and his usual pattern of behavior is to run off and refuse to answer me while still holding to his ignorance, and then just repeating it again the next time he decides to bounce in and start posting garbage. On many theological issues we agree and he knows it. I've told him I appreciate him being here because he at least teaches orthodoxy on most issues. Where we consistently DON'T agree is on his being blatantly disrespectful to people rather than addressing them with anything that even resembles Christian decency or courtesy, and I will correct him on that from now until Christ returns whether you like it or not.

So unlike what Enoch is capable of mustering, if you are capable of having a civil conversation then I'll answer anything you wish to discuss. If you wish to discuss things like adults, by all means let's do so. But if you wish to start the conversation off with "what kind of stupid headline is this?," I'm under no more obligation to honor a petty little remark like that from you than I am from him.

God bless,
Hidden In Him

Last edited:

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Here is an example of some truth about what happened in Ukraine, which caused the Russians to make a move, YOU DONT HEAR this from our MSM, and I doubt you ever will
‘Hypocrites on Parade’: John Pilger Calls Out World Leaders for Ignoring Donbass Shelling For Years | (tapnewswire.com)
Small excerpt, read all of it on the site as it gives you the other side of the story.

Pilger, who is known for his critical outlook on the UK, US, and Australian foreign policy, referred to the situation in the Eastern Ukraine, where the Donetsk and Lugansk People’s Republics have been fighting for self-determination for the past eight years, suffering from a violent conflict with the Kiev regime.

The republics of Lugansk and Donetsk in the Donbass region (LPR and DPR) declared independence after the 2014 US-backed coup in Kiev that saw democratically elected President Viktor Yanukovych overthrown.

The coup government subsequently passed anti-Russian language laws, affecting the largely Russian-speaking population of the two Donbass republics.
Donbass has since then been fighting against the Ukrainian government, defending their right to vote, as a majority of the region voted for Yanukovych in an election certified by the Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE). Kiev branded the regions as separatist, launching a civil war against their own people that has now lasted for eight years.
In reference to the situation, Pilger posed a question in his tweet:

“Would this be tolerated by the rulers of the world?”

The US heavily supported the 2014 coup in Ukraine, which eventually led to years of internal fighting in the Eastern European country.
said.

In a similarly critical estimation of Russia’s position on the defence of the Donetsk and Lugansk regions, UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson accused Vladimir Putin of choosing the “path of bloodshed and destruction by launching this unprovoked attack on Ukraine”.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I got completely tired of the mindless drivel coming from Western media outlets, including the worthless BBC, so I decided to go searching for some semblance of an accurate analysis of what is actually going on in the Ukraine and why. Found this. Thought it was worth posting for those not yet so brainwashed that they can still think for themselves. Written eight years ago, and more accurate than anything you will ever hear anyone in the controlled media give you these days on the subject:

It's not Russia that's pushed Ukraine to the brink of war
Seumas Milne

The attempt to lever Kiev into the western camp by ousting an elected leader made conflict certain. It could be a threat to us all. The reality is that after two decades of Nato expansion, this crisis was triggered by the west's attempt to pull Ukraine decisively into its orbit.

The threat of war in Ukraine is growing. As the unelected government in Kiev declares itself unable to control the rebellion in the country's east, John Kerry brands Russia a rogue state. The US and the European Union step up sanctions against the Kremlin, accusing it of destabilising Ukraine. The White House is reported to be set on a new cold war policy with the aim of turning Russia into a "pariah state".

That might be more explicable if what is going on in eastern Ukraine now were not the mirror image of what took place in Kiev a couple of months ago. Then, it was armed protesters in Maidan Square seizing government buildings and demanding a change of government and constitution. US and European leaders championed the "masked militants" and denounced the elected government for its crackdown, just as they now back the unelected government's use of force against rebels occupying police stations and town halls in cities such as Slavyansk and Donetsk.

"America is with you," Senator John McCain told demonstrators then, standing shoulder to shoulder with the leader of the far-right Svoboda party as the US ambassador haggled with the state department over who would make up the new Ukrainian government.

When the Ukrainian president was replaced by a US-selected administration, in an entirely unconstitutional takeover, politicians such as William Hague brazenly misled parliament about the legality of what had taken place: the imposition of a pro-western government on Russia's most neuralgic and politically divided neighbour.

Putin bit back, taking a leaf out of the US street-protest playbook – even though, as in Kiev, the protests that spread from Crimea to eastern Ukraine evidently have mass support. But what had been a glorious cry for freedom in Kiev became infiltration and insatiable aggression in Sevastopol and Luhansk.

After Crimeans voted overwhelmingly to join Russia, the bulk of the western media abandoned any hint of even-handed coverage. So Putin is now routinely compared to Hitler, while the role of the fascistic right on the streets and in the new Ukrainian regime has been airbrushed out of most reporting as Putinist propaganda.

So you don't hear much about the Ukrainian government's veneration of wartime Nazi collaborators and pogromists, or the arson attacks on the homes and offices of elected communist leaders, or the integration of the extreme Right Sector into the national guard, while the anti-semitism and white supremacism of the government's ultra-nationalists is assiduously played down, and false identifications of Russian special forces are relayed as fact.

The reality is that, after two decades of eastward Nato expansion, this crisis was triggered by the west's attempt to pull Ukraine decisively into its orbit and defence structure, via an explicitly anti-Moscow EU association agreement. Its rejection led to the Maidan protests and the installation of an anti-Russian administration – rejected by half the country – that went on to sign the EU and International Monetary Fund agreements regardless.

No Russian government could have acquiesced in such a threat from territory that was at the heart of both Russia and the Soviet Union. Putin's absorption of Crimea and support for the rebellion in eastern Ukraine is clearly defensive, and the red line now drawn: the east of Ukraine, at least, is not going to be swallowed up by Nato or the EU.

But the dangers are also multiplying. Ukraine has shown itself to be barely a functioning state: the former government was unable to clear Maidan, and the western-backed regime is "helpless" against the protests in the Soviet-nostalgic industrial east. For all the talk about the paramilitary "green men" (who turn out to be overwhelmingly Ukrainian), the rebellion also has strong social and democratic demands: who would argue against a referendum on autonomy and elected governors?

Meanwhile, the US and its European allies impose sanctions and dictate terms to Russia and its proteges in Kiev, encouraging the military crackdown on protesters after visits from Joe Biden and the CIA director, John Brennan. But by what right is the US involved at all, incorporating under its strategic umbrella a state that has never been a member of Nato, and whose last elected government came to power on a platform of explicit neutrality? It has none, of course – which is why the Ukraine crisis is seen in such a different light across most of the world. There may be few global takers for Putin's oligarchic conservatism and nationalism, but Russia's counterweight to US imperial expansion is welcomed, from China to Brazil.

In fact, one outcome of the crisis is likely to be a closer alliance between China and Russia, as the US continues its anti-Chinese "pivot" to Asia. And despite growing violence, the cost in lives of Russia's arms-length involvement in Ukraine has so far been minimal compared with any significant western intervention you care to think of for decades.

The risk of civil war is nevertheless growing, and with it the chances of outside powers being drawn into the conflict. Barack Obama has already sent token forces to eastern Europe and is under pressure, both from Republicans and Nato hawks such as Poland, to send many more. Both US and British troops are due to take part in Nato military exercises in Ukraine this summer.

The US and EU have already overplayed their hand in Ukraine. Neither Russia nor the western powers may want to intervene directly, and the Ukrainian prime minister's conjuring up of a third world war presumably isn't authorised by his Washington sponsors. But a century after 1914, the risk of unintended consequences should be obvious enough – as the threat of a return of big-power conflict grows. Pressure for a negotiated end to the crisis is essential.
It's not Russia that's pushed Ukraine to the brink of war | Seumas Milne
Apportioning fault is useless. Demonstrations in the Ukraine and all over the world are displaying 'get out Putin' placards. The message of the common people is clear.

Reactions: Rita and Jim B

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Apportioning fault is useless. Demonstrations in the Ukraine and all over the world are displaying 'get out Putin' placards. The message of the common people is clear.
Paid crisis actors
Crisis actors, deep state, false flag: the rise of conspiracy theory code words

And of course that they exist will be heavily disputed.
misformation on top of more misformation slamming and slapping people like the waves of the sea, designed to confuse and decieve people.
This is an end times characteristic of men and demons at work to steal, kill, destroy.
2 Timothy 3
New King James Version

Perilous Times and Perilous Men
1 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, 4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away! 6 For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts, 7 always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 8 Now as Jannes and Jambres resisted Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, disapproved concerning the faith; 9 but they will progress no further, for their folly will be manifest to all, as theirs also was.

The Man of God and the Word of God
10 But you have carefully followed my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, love, perseverance, 11 persecutions, afflictions, which happened to me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra—what persecutions I endured. And out of them all the Lord delivered me. 12 Yes, and all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution. 13 But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived. 14 But you must continue in the things which you have learned and been assured of, knowing from whom you have learned them, 15 and that from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Reactions: APAK

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paid crisis actors
Crisis actors, deep state, false flag: the rise of conspiracy theory code words

And of course that they exist will be heavily disputed.
misformation on top of more misformation slamming and slapping people like the waves of the sea, designed to confuse and decieve people.
This is an end times characteristic of men and demons at work to steal, kill, destroy.
2 Timothy 3
New King James Version

Perilous Times and Perilous Men
1 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, 4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away! 6 For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts, 7 always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 8 Now as Jannes and Jambres resisted Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, disapproved concerning the faith; 9 but they will progress no further, for their folly will be manifest to all, as theirs also was.

The Man of God and the Word of God
10 But you have carefully followed my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, love, perseverance, 11 persecutions, afflictions, which happened to me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra—what persecutions I endured. And out of them all the Lord delivered me. 12 Yes, and all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution. 13 But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived. 14 But you must continue in the things which you have learned and been assured of, knowing from whom you have learned them, 15 and that from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.
Not sure what you are saying.Are you saying there are paid crisis actors at work here? Did you read the article you linked to?

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When people address me as an adult I address them in kind. When they address me as a spiritual chlld, I'm under no obligation to respond to them on an adult level. In fact, I am sinning against them by doing so, and tolerating childish behavior when it shouldn't be.

Agree or disagree?

And btw, if you think I'm somehow afraid of dealing with anything Enoch could bring up, I have corrected him on bad logic, faulty arguments, false statements and errors more times than I can count now, and his usual pattern of behavior is to run off and refuse to answer me while still holding to his ignorance, and then just repeating it again the next time he decides to bounce in and start posting garbage. On many theological issues we agree and he knows it. I've told him I appreciate him being here because he at least teaches orthodoxy on most issues. Where we consistently DON'T agree is on his being blatantly disrespectful to people rather than addressing them with anything that even resembles Christian decency or courtesy, and I will correct him on that from now until Christ returns whether you like it or not.

So unlike what Enoch is capable of mustering, if you are capable of having a civil conversation then I'll answer anything you wish to discuss. If you wish to discuss things like adults, by all means let's do so. But if you wish to start the conversation off with "what kind of stupid headline is this?," I'm under no more obligation to honor a petty little remark like that from you than I am from him.

God bless,
Hidden In Him

When you address me as an adult I address you in kind. When you address me as a spiritual chlld, I'm under no obligation to respond to you on an adult level. In fact, I am sinning against you by doing so, and tolerating childish behavior when it shouldn't be.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes, only the question is how well-informed the common people are. Are they getting their information from the MSM, Joe Biden, and the Western media apparatus - sources which have proven consistently that they are not to be trusted, and who are consistency and without exception preaching the exact same party line here? If so, why should we automatically trust such sources like Enoch is so blindly and hypocritically willing to do, when he will reject these same sources in almost any other instance? Granted, there's no hope for people like him being anything other than spiritually blind because that's all he is and all he will ever be, but what about others who are actually capable of thinking? Keep in mind, the "common people" also generally believe Christianity is a lie and Jesus Christ is just a religious figure or maybe a prophet, but nothing more. The message of the common people is clear there as well. Should we resign ourselves to the fact that they believe what they believe, and refuse to say anything otherwise? I can't take that view.

And to make my position clear once again (since Enoch misrepresented what I have been saying consistently throughout this thread from the start), I don't hold Putin or the Russians to be the "good guys" in any sense of the word here. I hold the Satanist-controlled West to be even more sinful, and blatantly deceiving the public about what is REALLY going on. Enoch is far too dense to catch that, but I'm hoping maybe you aren't nearly so dim-witted that you can't follow what I am saying.

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you address me as an adult I address you in kind. When you address me as a spiritual chlld, I'm under no obligation to respond to you on an adult level. In fact, I am sinning against you by doing so, and tolerating childish behavior when it shouldn't be.

Sounds good.

God bless.
- H

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
IN Putin's latest speech, he said this...
-

"""" Putin added: “Overall, it appears that nearly everywhere, in many regions of the world where the United States brought its law and order, this created bloody, non-healing wounds and the curse of international terrorism and extremism.”

He also asserted that America’s social experimentation (Gay Rights) was a grave threat to Russia, noting that the U.S. “sought to destroy our traditional values and force on us their false values that would erode us, our people from within, the attitudes they have been aggressively imposing on their countries, attitudes that are directly leading to degradation and degeneration, because they are contrary to human nature. This is not going to happen.”

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is an example of some truth about what happened in Ukraine, which caused the Russians to make a move, YOU DONT HEAR this from our MSM, and I doubt you ever will
‘Hypocrites on Parade’: John Pilger Calls Out World Leaders for Ignoring Donbass Shelling For Years | (tapnewswire.com)
Small excerpt, read all of it on the site as it gives you the other side of the story.

Pilger, who is known for his critical outlook on the UK, US, and Australian foreign policy, referred to the situation in the Eastern Ukraine, where the Donetsk and Lugansk People’s Republics have been fighting for self-determination for the past eight years, suffering from a violent conflict with the Kiev regime.

The republics of Lugansk and Donetsk in the Donbass region (LPR and DPR) declared independence after the 2014 US-backed coup in Kiev that saw democratically elected President Viktor Yanukovych overthrown.

The coup government subsequently passed anti-Russian language laws, affecting the largely Russian-speaking population of the two Donbass republics.
Donbass has since then been fighting against the Ukrainian government, defending their right to vote, as a majority of the region voted for Yanukovych in an election certified by the Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE). Kiev branded the regions as separatist, launching a civil war against their own people that has now lasted for eight years.
In reference to the situation, Pilger posed a question in his tweet:

“Would this be tolerated by the rulers of the world?”

The US heavily supported the 2014 coup in Ukraine, which eventually led to years of internal fighting in the Eastern European country.
said.

In a similarly critical estimation of Russia’s position on the defence of the Donetsk and Lugansk regions, UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson accused Vladimir Putin of choosing the “path of bloodshed and destruction by launching this unprovoked attack on Ukraine”.

Good link. You left out the rest of the article, however, which contains some additionally good statements. This article explains why Putin has been making his statements about denazifying the Ukraine, which as you stated elsewhere will NEVER be said on any US media outlet; not a single word of it. So much for "free speech."

‘Hypocrites on Parade’: John Pilger Calls Out World Leaders for Ignoring Donbass Shelling For Years
Thu 5:34 pm +00:00, 24 Feb 2022 4
posted by Tapestry
1083123993_0:0:3073:1728_1920x0_80_0_0_3ea05d68b99ee93f45acf4308c4269a5.jpg.webp

Pilger, based in the UK, took to Twitter to voice his view of the West’s condemnation of Russia’s special military operation aiming to defend the people of Donbass as well as “demilitarise and denazify” Ukraine. The European and US leaderships have been called out on their “hypocrisy” by a veteran investigative journalist and filmmaker, John Pilger.

In reference to the situation, Pilger posed a question in his tweet: “Would this be tolerated by the rulers of the world?”

said.

According to award-winning journalist Pilger, it is “absurd” for Johnson and Biden “to lecture us on the ethics of world affairs”.
said.

In the eight years since the conflict began, as many as 14,000 people have been killed in the fighting.
Russian President Vladimir Putin recognised the independence of the DPR and LPR as violence in the region continues to escalate.
On Thursday, he announced the beginning of a special operation in Ukraine aimed at the demilitarisation and denazification of the country, which neighbours Russia.

The decision was prompted by the deteriorating situation on the line of contact between Kiev’s forces and the Donbass republics, with the Ukrainian Army intensifying the shelling of cities and positions of the DPR and LPR last week.
A monitoring mission of the OSCE spotted over 2,000 ceasefire violations, with the LPR saying that the organisation recorded Kiev violating humanitarian law.

The quote by Boris Johnson is especially telling. He wants to diplomatically, economically and militarily destroy Russia, which would explain why Putin has been saying they may not exist as a nation anymore when this plan the West has been setting the stage for for decades now is finally brought to a completion.