Sad

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
My greatest joy and pain come in my relationships with others. There is one pain I often feel. It is having no one to talk to, no one to tell me it will be alright. No one to huge me. I have never been the most important thing to anybody not even myself. I just want to go far, far away from everybody, where I can just scream my heart out. My pain is so unmanageable that the idea of spending another day with it seems impossible. I have tried to use it as a compass to help me through the messier tunnels of life yet it hurts more.

Lord Jesus, onto you i lay my burden

Jonpraph

Apr 2, 2023
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
Greece
I hear you and I'm so sorry that you're going through such a difficult time. It sounds like you're carrying a lot of pain and loneliness on your shoulders, and that can be incredibly overwhelming. It takes a lot of courage to reach out and share your feelings, and I want you to know that you're not alone.

Feeling like you don't have anyone to talk to or hug can be really tough. It's important to have people in our lives who we feel connected to and supported by, but sometimes it can be hard to find those people. It's okay to take some time to focus on yourself and your own needs. You are important and you deserve to be a priority in your own life.

I'm sending you love and light, and I hope that you find the strength and support you need to get through this difficult time. Remember that you are worthy of love and belonging, and that your pain does not define you.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
My greatest joy and pain come in my relationships with others. There is one pain I often feel. It is having no one to talk to, no one to tell me it will be alright. No one to huge me. I have never been the most important thing to anybody not even myself. I just want to go far, far away from everybody, where I can just scream my heart out. My pain is so unmanageable that the idea of spending another day with it seems impossible. I have tried to use it as a compass to help me through the messier tunnels of life yet it hurts more.

Lord Jesus, onto you i lay my burden
We all like to feel loved and wanted but in Christ our aim should be to love others and not think of ourselves. It's a bit like a smile - if you smile at somebody they will usually smile back.