"Salvation" is the gift of Eternal Life - it's FOREVER.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thats not something to be proud of, but it does explain why you CANT BELIEVE that Jesus who saved you, keeps you saved.
Jesus saves and keeps saved.
We receive and remain in that salvation by the power of God through faith. 1 Peter 1:5
Your ridiculous gospel says you do not have to continue in faith in the blood of Christ to be guarded by God in salvation and be saved when Jesus comes back.

I'm fine with anyone who believes that true believers will without exception continue to believe and will always respond favorably to the warnings and exhortations to continue to believe. What I firmly resist is the ignorant belief that you can stop believing and you are still saved. Since OSAS seems to be the only thing you exist for you'd be better off going back to the original OSAS that said true believers can't stop believing. At least then you'd have my respect. But as it is now I have zero respect for anyone (you) that says unbelievers will pass safely through the coming Judgment and enter into the kingdom of God. 'Taint gonna happen. You're building with straw. Anyone you (supposedly) lead to Christ who believes that and does not believe to the very end will be nothing more than hay, wood, and stubble and will burn up in the coming Judgment by fire. They do not have the power of God, through faith, guarding them to salvation.

Last edited:

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your Post # 1995

Ferris, First you say Warnings are for “SAVED BELIEVERS”...
Then you switch to “BELIEVERS”, to keep in Belief.

THOSE ARE TWO “DIFFERENT”
Believers and SAVED Believers are NOT the SAME people.

Believers, ARE WARNED, BECAUSE...Believers CAN FALL AWAY.
SAVED Believers, CAN NOT FALL AWAY...WARNINGS are irrelevant.

No. Warnings ARE NOT for the SAVED CONVERTED “IN” Christ.
To teach that, IS TO TEACH, keep heeding the Warnings TO: keep yourself from evil spirits and wicked men.......BECAUSE THE POWER of Christ “IN” a man, is not sufficient.
Anytime I say 'believers' I mean saved, born again, converted believers. Though I leave room for the 'water only' Christians in the church (John 3:5) - baptized, repentant, and serving God, but who have not come to the end of themselves yet in a Luke 18:13-14 justification/salvation.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You keep saying this, but you won't answer the question how you know you are born again.

HOW DO I KNOW THAT I AM BORN AGAIN?

Simple.
I KNOW what the Lord God OFFERED.
I KNOW His WAY of ACCEPTING His OFFERING.
I ACCEPTED His OFFERING, according to HIS WAY.
I FULLY TRUST, He is Faithful and True.
Thus I FULLY Believe and Trust What He Offered, I Accepted, He Gave, and I Possess, and NOTHING whatsoever can CHANGE that which has already come to pass.

And how about you?
You you think, hope, wonder, doubt, IF you are born again?

Reactions: Helen

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HOW DO I KNOW THAT I AM BORN AGAIN?

Simple.
I KNOW what the Lord God OFFERED.
I KNOW His WAY of ACCEPTING His OFFERING.
I ACCEPTED His OFFERING, according to HIS WAY.
I FULLY TRUST, He is Faithful and True.
Thus I FULLY Believe and Trust What He Offered, I Accepted, He Gave, and I Possess, and NOTHING whatsoever can CHANGE that which has already come to pass.

And how about you?
The Bible plainly tells us how to know born again from not born again. I'm sure we had this discussion.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And how about you?
No, I don't doubt that. Because the Bible tells me how to know if I'm born again.
The Bible is very clear on how you make your calling and election sure.
And it's not by confidently telling yourself that you're called and elected.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus saves and keeps saved.
We receive and remain in that salvation by the power of God through faith. 1 Peter 1:5
Your ridiculous gospel says you do not have to continue in faith

That is utter nonsense!

You are proposing a continuance IN Faith, BY you TRYING to keep hold of your faith.

A man “IN” Christ, doesn’t KEEP TRYING to keep hold of his faith.
A man “IN” Christ, doesn’t WORRY, oh, oh, oh, an evil spirit trying to convince me to fall away....oh, oh, oh, a wicked man trying to convince me to fall away!

A man “IN” Christ, HAS a POWER “IN” him, Greater than all other Powers....Greater than the power of evil spirits, Greater than the powers of wicked men.

IT is not the ridiculous proposition you propose saying...

your ridiculous gospel says you do not have to continue in faith

IT IS THE COMPLETE and FULL CONTINUANCE IN FAITH, BY the POWER of God IN a MAN, THAT NOTHING WHATSOEVER CAN, take, remove, depart ONE ounce of that man FULLNESS OF FAITH!

You don’t even recognize you are preaching...Believers, keep paying attention to the Warnings, keep warding off, hide from, get away from those who attempt to sway you into Falling Away from Believing......

WHILE you are DISSING those WHO, ACTED BEYOND BELIEVING.... AND COMMITTED THEMSELVES and Accepted unto themselves...the Lord Gods POWER IN Them.

That is astonishing WEIRD!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
That's a fact. That's why we are told to hold fast to it in faith:

Salvation is completed., 2000 yrs ago on the Cross.
Just ask Jesus.. who said so, from the Cross.
You dont realize this, .....
Also,
Trying to hold unto what is completed is proof you dont believe its completed.
This is why you dont believe that Jesus keeps you saved.
If you believed it, you would not spend all your time denying the Cross and trying to replace it with..>"if we do this, we keep ourselves saved".​

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Salvation is completed., 2000 yrs ago on the Cross.
Just ask Jesus.. who said so, from the Cross.
You dont realize this, .....
Also,
Trying to hold unto what is completed is proof you dont believe its completed.
If you believed it, you would not spend all your time denying the Cross and trying to replace it with..>"if we do this, we keep ourselves saved".​
You're so incredibly ignorant of the scriptures. That is your problem. You don't know the whole counsel of scripture.
I'm going to buy you some more strings for your one string banjo this Christmas, lol.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The blood of Christ is the only thing between me and the kingdom of God.
He saved me and keeps me saved.
I receive that salvation THROUGH FAITH.
No faith - no salvation.
This used to be Christianity 101.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you believed it, you would not spend all your time denying the Cross and trying to replace it with..>"if we do this, we keep ourselves saved".
Oh, yeah, did you ever find that scripture that says having faith in the blood of Christ for salvation is a works gospel?
Don't make me wait till Christmas for it, lol.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You're so incredibly ignorant of the scriptures.

I dont blame you for trying to insult me, as you have nothing else except cult teaching.
And the Cross is never going to allow it.
But you can keep trying., as that is what everyone does who teaches the Gospel of self saving, while they pretend they "trust in Christ".

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IT IS THE COMPLETE and FULL CONTINUANCE IN FAITH, BY the POWER of God IN a MAN, THAT NOTHING WHATSOEVER CAN, take, remove, depart ONE ounce of that man FULLNESS OF FAITH!

You don’t even recognize you are preaching...Believers, keep paying attention to the Warnings, keep warding off, hide from, get away from those who attempt to sway you into Falling Away from Believing......

WHILE you are DISSING those WHO, ACTED BEYOND BELIEVING.... AND COMMITTED THEMSELVES and Accepted unto themselves...the Lord Gods POWER IN Them.

That is astonishing WEIRD!
Don't be so arrogant to think you are above this warning:

"20...you stand by faith. Do not be arrogant, but be afraid. 21For if God did not spare the natural branches, He will certainly notg spare you either.22Take notice, therefore, of the kindness and severity of God: severity to those who fell, but kindness to you, if you continue in His kindness. Otherwise you also will be cut off.
" Romans 11:

If you think you are above this, that is the exact arrogance Paul is warning against!

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont blame you for trying to insult me, as you have nothing else except cult teaching.
And the Cross is never going to allow it.
But you can keep trying., as that is what everyone does who teaches the Gospel of self saving, while they pretend they "trust in Christ".
Just show us the scripture that says having faith in the blood of Christ to be saved is a works gospel!!!!

That's all you have to do and you win and this argument is ended!!!!!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The blood of Christ is the only thing between me and the kingdom of God.

THe blood atonement applied to you, is the reason you are in the KOG......is what you tried to teach, but failed., Ferris.
Why?
Because you are clueless regarding the redemption that is supplied by the Cross of Christ.

You are a pretender., hoping people will mistake you for a Teacher.

The Cross denies it.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THe blood atonement applied to you, is the reason you are in the KOG......is what you tried to teach, but failed., Ferris.
Why?
Because you are clueless regarding the redemption that is supplied by the Cross of Christ.

You are a pretender., hoping people will mistake you for a Teacher.

The Cross denies it.
Please!!!! Just show us the scripture that says believing in the blood of Christ for salvation is a works gospel!!! Please!!!

Do that and you win! Then we can all go home.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Just show us the scripture that says having faith in the blood of Christ to be saved is a works gospel!!!!

Tantrum?
Again?

Listen, if you truly believed that the Cross of Christ is your Salvation, you would teach exactly that...
But you dont.
You teach...>"self saving"..

"listen everyone, according to most of my posts......i believe that if i hold unto my faith, i keep myself saved, as i dont trust Christ to keep me saved, UNLESS i do THAT".

You can't understand this, but other's see it clearly about you., Ferris.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

Do that and you win! Then we can all go home.

Im not trying to win.
Im trying to help.
You are trying to win, because all this "forum stuff" to you FERRIS = is fun and games to a cultist like you, a deceiver, a theologically ignorant (according to your posts_ := Carnal Legalist.