Same Sex Marriage Bill

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Frankly I could care less about the sin of unbelievers concerning same sex marriage ....seems I read that comment from a Cardinal recently.

However, in Democrat fashion, one element of this bill tells churches they will be forced to over see same sex marriages. Failure to do so will result in the loss of tax exemption status for that church. This was sneaked into the bill on the floor ...

Senate Republicans have drafted amendments to the bill that prevents the Federal Government from having the power to withdraw tax emption status because of following religious beliefs. Stand firm Senators ....do not let the demons of the Democrat Party get away with this charade...Otherwise ....the Democrats will not get 60 votes....Even Mitt Romney has joined with his Mormon Church beliefs and opposes the bill.

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Before SCOTUS Roe v Wade decision the Biden administration was talking about codifying abortion. Making it a federal law.

After that decision and Thomas's remarks about vacating gay marriage next , the talk turned to also codifying gay marriage.

Government overreach is dangerous to Liberty.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Before SCOTUS Roe v Wade decision the Biden administration was talking about codifying abortion. Making it a federal law.

After that decision and Thomas's remarks about vacating gay marriage next , the talk turned to also codifying gay marriage.

Government overreach is dangerous to Liberty.

I think you may have meant Biden maladministration...

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
However, in Democrat fashion, one element of this bill tells churches they will be forced to over see same sex marriages. Failure to do so will result in the loss of tax exemption status for that church.
So what should be the response? "We don't need your stinkin' tax exemption, and same sex marriage is an abomination! So take a hike!"

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luke 4
5 Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
6 And the devil said to Him, "All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.

So true!

Reactions: shortangel

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: shortangel

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I remember a time when commercials were geared to towards the family. The worst of commercials was cigarette advertisements.

There were fully dressed ppl, no sexual adverts allowed as well as feminine products.

According to the time-line, the 1st 6000 yrs of the bible was directed towards God's chosen ppl and the promises he made unto Abraham. Yet there was still hatred & predijuice, there were wars & rumours of war ect. Once they rejected God as their supreme ruler and demanded a king, the descent began deeper into sin & immorality.

Then God came down among humanity, born of the flesh and Spirit, to once again set man straight. Jesus, the Lamb unspotted and without blemish became the final, sinless, perfect sacrifice for humanity to have a relationship with God. This allows ppl to choose him as the supreme ruler of hearts and lives, INDIVIDUALLY !

2ooo yrs since He gave us this wonderful option, man has only gotten more depraved and selfish.

Jesus said as it was in Sodom and Gomorrah; they knocked on Lots door for the angels to come among them that they might KNOW THEM SEXUALLY ! This is happening and has happened by means of technology, tv, internet, social media acceptance and governments interferences.

We are in the last days of the complete corruption and depravity of man and his wicked sinfulness !

Even so come Lord !

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Frankly I could care less about the sin of unbelievers concerning same sex marriage ....seems I read that comment from a Cardinal recently.

However, in Democrat fashion, one element of this bill tells churches they will be forced to over see same sex marriages. Failure to do so will result in the loss of tax exemption status for that church. This was sneaked into the bill on the floor ...

Senate Republicans have drafted amendments to the bill that prevents the Federal Government from having the power to withdraw tax emption status because of following religious beliefs. Stand firm Senators ....do not let the demons of the Democrat Party get away with this charade...Otherwise ....the Democrats will not get 60 votes....Even Mitt Romney has joined with his Mormon Church beliefs and opposes the bill.
It defies freedom of religion and the bible. Seems they don't care much for the bible. And then people won't be able to worship God the way God wants to be worshiped. Which reminds me of Egypt and Moses.

Last edited:

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
This could be a good thing for the churches.

501(c)3 religious tax exemption nullifies the separation of church and state by the church's choice of applying o the IRS for the exemption.

This exemption isn't necessary. However,having it makes a church have to comply with federal regulations.

Like the proposed bill mandate requiring churches to perform gay marriages. Or else. The 501(c)3 makes for that , ''or else.

Churches should never file their church property deed with the state. They should put their properties in a revocable trust to insulate themselves from government reprisal. Everything the church owns goes into that trust.

When a enemy state invades a country one of the first things they gain control over is the communications system.
If you can't call for help.....

To control a people and abridge hope, they take control of the religious offices. Churches ,mosques,temples,etc...

In ancient pagan Europe when Christian invaders captured a territory they destroyed the pagans places of worship. And built churches there.

In the Constitutional Democratic Republic of America, we give the governors power over our places of worship when we file its land deed with the state and receive tax exemption from the IRS.

That isn't freedom in religion. That's privilege of practice.
As the OP bill implied.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

Homosexual SEX can't produce a BABY.

Homosexuals , are defined to be one, only based on their SEXUALITY.

The #1 reason for SEX, as created by God, is to reproduce the species.

A.) Man and a woman....... = heterosexual sex.

""""
And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and = replenish the earth, """"

Homosexuals do not reproduce....they RECRUIT.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Uncle Sam is FILLED with God hating Satanists. But then Satan already told Jesus.
It's like the bible says, we have seen dictatorship to the public to get vaccinated and wear masks and not to leave your house or work, and now it's embracing homosexuality in our worship areas. It is a form of that spiritual city called Sodom and Egypt where the Lord was crucified. Only I don't remember the Romans trying to force homosexuality acceptance on the Jews at that time. So it's a little worse.

They are telling the people what to believe and how to behave. So a homosexual couple enters your church and you can't tell them to repent of it. And the bible is clear on that subject. We are not to have people that promote sin in our congregations.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
They are telling the people what to believe and how to behave. So a homosexual couple enters your church and you can't tell them to repent of it.

What you just stated will soon be known as "hate speech", and the Gays will use the Courts to force Real Pastors of Real Churches, to marry gays, or := shut the doors.
Its coming.

Speaking specifically about the USA.........If they have legalized 2 Gay men to "adopt" baby boys......then the barbarians at the gate, are running the country....for a while now.

Here is the Satanic Bible's version of America's obsession to "legalize it all"........ The Satanic Bible has ONE LAW, in it..

Its this..

""Do what tho WILT......shall be the whole of the Law".

Last edited: