Satanic Temple Opens New Abortion Clinic

  • Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

    You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mancunian

Active Member
Aug 17, 2026
391
137
43
Cheshire
Faith
Atheist
Country
United Kingdom
Gender
Male
To me it's just another example of double standards.
Thou shalt not kill (unless I sanction it).
 

Matthias

Well-Known Member
May 3, 2022
36,029
25,751
113
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Gender
Male
To me it's just another example of double standards.
Thou shalt not kill (unless I sanction it).

You’re placing God and man on the same level. They aren’t. The creator is greater than his creation.
 

Mancunian

Active Member
Aug 17, 2026
391
137
43
Cheshire
Faith
Atheist
Country
United Kingdom
Gender
Male
I thought that you were passionate about protecting unborn babies?
Contradicting yourself again.
 

Mancunian

Active Member
Aug 17, 2026
391
137
43
Cheshire
Faith
Atheist
Country
United Kingdom
Gender
Male
I don't believe that this God exists... It's more about how your attitude to subjects changes when God is involved.
Abortion is wrong unless it's God...
Murder is wrong unless it's God....
Genocide is wrong unless it's God...

It's you I'm questioning, not your God that I don't believe in.
 

Matthias

Well-Known Member
May 3, 2022
36,029
25,751
113
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Gender
Male
I don't believe that this God exists... It's more about how your attitude to subjects when God is involved.
Abortion is wrong unless it's God...
Murder is wrong unless it's God....
Genocide is wrong unless it's God...

It's you I'm questioning, not your God that I don't believe in.

I was sent by the God whom you don’t believe in. You won’t answer to me. You will answer to him.
 

Mancunian

Active Member
Aug 17, 2026
391
137
43
Cheshire
Faith
Atheist
Country
United Kingdom
Gender
Male
The God whom you don’t believe in says otherwise. You know that, and you’ll find it again in your reading.
People say otherwise. It's man's overactive imagination that say's otherwise. It's folklore that say's otherwise.
Reality say's that I'm going to die, reality say's that I will be cremated, reality say's that consciousness dies along with the brain.
 

Matthias

Well-Known Member
May 3, 2022
36,029
25,751
113
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Gender
Male
People say otherwise.

People? What people? People say all kinds of things. What matters is what God says.

It's man's overactive imagination that say's otherwise. It's folklore that say's otherwise.
Reality say's that I'm going to die, reality say's that I will be cremated, reality say's that consciousness dies along with the brain.

The reality is that we are all going to die. The Bible, as you know, tells us that.

Word. The way back to life, temporarily or permanently, is via bodily resurrection. You’ve read that before in the Bible. I’m glad to hear that you will be reading it again. Why are you going to read it again?