Satans Destiny ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
[quote name='Benoni;71745]To start with the word Lucifer; but here is a better example the pagan word Easter. In Acts 12:4 only in the KJV you have a pagan Goddess that was placed in the Bible by corrupt translators. EASTER pascha ^3957^' date=' mistranslated "Easter" in , KJV, denotes the Passover (RV). The phrase "after the Passover" signifies after the whole festival was at an end. The term "Easter" is not of Christian origin. It is another form of Astarte, one of the titles of the Chaldean goddess, the queen of heaven. The festival of Pasch held by Christians in post-apostolic times was a continuation of the Jewish feast, but was not instituted by Christ, nor was it connected with Lent. From this Pasch the pagan festival of "Easter" was quite distinct and was introduced into the apostate Western religion, as part of the attempt to adapt pagan festivals to Christianity. See PASSOVER.(from Vine's Expository Dictionary of Biblical Words)(Copyright (C) 1985, Thomas Nelson Publishers) Rom 11:3-63 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.(KJV) Other words you should look at closer, hell, eternity, godhead and there are plenty more.[/QUOTE'] You not talking about nothing..

matt4

Jun 19, 2009
If a disciple of your Great Enemy were to convince the people that all earthly pleasures could be theirs if they joined Him in the afterlife, how many more of the Nazarene's followers will follow the path you are? People are fickle, and most will desert Jesus if they were promised a Eden of Sin in the afterlife.Christianity is failing, the Devil is winning. You'll see.

Benoni

Aug 16, 2009
Western NY
I have no idea what you are saying or who you are addressing? You are right “Christianity is failing, the Devil is winning”; but who believes in Christianity; I believe in Jesus the Christ. Jesus never looses; not one person, not one sinner. "For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. But every man in His own order; Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at His coming." (I Cor. 15:22-23). There is no doubt concerning the totality of salvation for every man-- whatever was affected by death through Adam, shall be MADE ALIVE THROUGH CHRIST. The triumph of Christ is far greater than the sin of Adam. But the point that is before us is that of TIMING-- with "every man in his own order." There is DIVINE ORDER in this NEW CREATION that is being brought forth, as God gathers one by one a people unto Himself. From Calvary until this present time, God has been working in what is rightly termed "HIS FIRSTFRUITS." We who are living at the ending of this age (web ed. note: which still could be a long ways away) are still being drawn into this "firstfruits order." But never forget, the firstfruits of a harvest are the PROMISE that all the rest of the harvest will follow in its time.

gervais

Aug 3, 2009
musicworld,Have you ever studied Ezekiel, with understanding? Check it out sometime with a good Strong’s Concordance, it will tell you all about the “price of Tyrus” ie. Satan, and his “destiny.”

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
matt4;71777]If a disciple of your Great Enemy were to convince the people that all earthly pleasures could be theirs if they joined Him in the afterlife said:
Any victory Satan appears to win is always a false victory.Rom 8:37-39(37) Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.(38) For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,(39) Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.Rom 16:20(20) And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen. Rev 20:10(10) And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

epistemaniac

Aug 13, 2008
as far as "For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive." is concerned, the key here is that it is those who are "in Christ" that are saved. "All who die die in Adam, all who will be made alive will be made alive (restored to life) in Christ." (Robertson's Word Pictures) "The adjective all should not be interpreted to mean that Paul teaches universal salvation. Far from it. . . . Whereas all people face death because of Adam's sin, only those who are in Christ receive life because of his resurrection. The New Testament teaches that the verb to give life refers only to believers and not to unbelievers. Paul elucidates the rising from the dead of Christ and his people but not that of pagans." (Kistemaker)If everyone is somehow automatically "in Christ" it makes very little sense to describe anyone as being "in Christ" since no one is actually outside of Christ. But the Scripture simply does not describe everyone as being "in Christ".and since one must be in Christ to be saved, and not everyone is in Christ, then manifestly not all will be saved...
  • "Enter by the narrow gate; for the gate is wide, and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and many are those who enter by it. 14"For the gate is small, and the way is narrow that leads to life, and few are those who find it," (Matt. 7:13-14).
  • "For many are called, but few are chosen," (Matt. 22:14).
  • "And He was passing through from one city and village to another, teaching, and proceeding on His way to Jerusalem. 23And someone said to Him, "Lord, are there just a few who are being saved?" And He said to them, 24"Strive to enter by the narrow door; for many, I tell you, will seek to enter and will not be able. 25"Once the head of the house gets up and shuts the door, and you begin to stand outside and knock on the door, saying, ‘Lord, open up to us!’ then He will answer and say to you, ‘I do not know where you are from.’ 26"Then you will begin to say, ‘We ate and drank in Your presence, and You taught in our streets’; 27and He will say, ‘I tell you, I do not know where you are from; depart from Me, all you evildoers,'" (Luke 13:22-27).
  • "And Isaiah cries out concerning Israel, "Though the number of the sons of Israel be as the sand of the sea, it is the remnant that will be saved; 28for the Lord will execute His word upon the earth, thoroughly and quickly," (Rom. 9:27).
blessings,ken

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
epistemaniac;71914]as far as "For as in Adam all die said:
Rom. 9:27[/URL]).[/LIST]blessings,ken
The same lives that died in adam are the same that are made alive in Jesus christ.. This excludes the devils seed however..for they never stood in adam at the beginning, but in satan, the serpent..

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
Benoni
You are right “Christianity is failing, the Devil is winning”
You need to get out of the house more often. More are giving their life to Jesus than ever before. Satan is loosing big time.I wish I could agree with you here as it looks like nobody is taking your side.Maybe next time?Be blessedJesus Is Lord

Benoni

Aug 16, 2009
Western NY
I really do not care if anyone agrees with me seeing the gate is narrow and no room for preconceived bias; that is the only truth religion can understand that and “personal attacks”. Problem with most believers is they reject Jesus and replace him with religion.There are plenty of people that agree with me, they read God's Word and believe what is says instead of believe some dead religious person they never met.
Brother Mike;71923 said:
BenoniYou need to get out of the house more often. More are giving their life to Jesus than ever before. Satan is loosing big time.I wish I could agree with you here as it looks like nobody is taking your side.Maybe next time?Be blessedJesus Is Lord

epistemaniac

Aug 13, 2008
rejecting your view of who and what Jesus must be is not the same thing as rejecting Jesus and replacing him with religion... besides, if everyone is going to heaven anyway, what difference does it make who is right or who is wrong?and yes, sadly, there have always been persons who wrongly understand the scriptures to teach Universalism.... so there are indeed people who agree with you... thankfully truth is never determined by counting noses, so whether your view be true or false, this can't be determined by how many or how few agree with you...blessings,ken

Benoni

Aug 16, 2009
Western NY
Well what I have seen with most religious Christians they could care less about what God's word says all that matters is their ism. It is like placing God in their itty bitty box and if you do not agree with that itty bitty religous box your'e going to their religious man made hell.[quote name='epistemaniac;71957]rejecting your view of who and what Jesus must be is not the same thing as rejecting Jesus and replacing him with religion... besides' date=' if everyone is going to heaven anyway, what difference does it make who is right or who is wrong?and yes, sadly, there have always been persons who wrongly understand the scriptures to teach Universalism.... so there are indeed people who agree with you... thankfully truth is never determined by counting noses, so whether your view be true or false, this can't be determined by how many or how few agree with you...blessings,ken[/QUOTE']

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
Well what I have seen with most religious Christians they could care less about what God's word says
The Christians I know love God's Word. could it be that your not hanging with the right crowd? You might want to check into that.Jesus Is Lord.

Benoni

Aug 16, 2009
Western NY
You are one to talk; you said you had a verse for the following but never followed thought on that verse. How about quoting this phamtom verse or perhaps you are hanging out with the wrong croud. if you love God's Word how about backing it up with God's Word instead of your'e personal attacks.And I quote from you:"I never mentioned Satan being a Arch Angel. Not once. I gave the connections already about Satan being in the Garden of eden in Ez. I connected Isa to Rev. You said Jesus called Satan a liar from the Beginning. Thus assuming that he was created a Liar, when in fact he was found to be a liar. I already gave you scriptures. Now, please. I am done with this thread."
Brother Mike;71962 said:
The Christians I know love God's Word. could it be that your not hanging with the right crowd? You might want to check into that.Jesus Is Lord.

epistemaniac

Aug 13, 2008
Benoni;71960 said:
Well what I have seen with most religious Christians they could care less about what God's word says all that matters is their ism. It is like placing God in their itty bitty box and if you do not agree with that itty bitty religous box your'e going to their religious man made hell.
well there are a couple of things to say to this... first you shouldn't treat all Christians in a certain way based on your personal experience of what SOME or even MOST Christians have done..secondly, one could say, from another perspective, mine or someone else's for instance, that you are part of an ism, and that you have your own itty bitty box in which you have placed God, and you seem really unwilling to look at theological issues in any way that do not fit in with your current theological presuppositions... and that no matter what anyone says, people are going to your man-made heaven, like it or not...now these things may or may not be true about you... all I am saying is that you are not being very objective in your criticisms, and that any criticism you level at others can often be turned right back at you, depending on one's perspective... you criticize others for putting God in an "itty bitty box"... do you put God in a box? you criticize others for adhering to an ism, do you adhere to an ism? you accuse others of having man made doctrines rather than being biblically faithful, are you guilty of having man-made doctrines? Lastly, when you accuse others of these things, are you doing so simply based on their disagreeing with you? If so, then that is a pretty superficial position of judgment.blessings,ken