Saved

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TallMan

Jul 20, 2007
(kriss;38646)
I explained this in the rest of my answer alreadyUpon acceptance and repentance our spirit that dwells within us is awakened to the Holy spirit of God. . . .
Acceptance of what ?The gospel was first presented at Pentecost, the people were to accept that what they could see and hear (the speaking in tongues) was the outpouring of the Holy Spirit (by which Jesus saves - see Titus 3:5-6), from heaven, i.e. from above, this is being born from above / of the Spirit.The believers in Acts 8:12-16, 10:36-37, 19:5-6 also had to accept that they hadn't received the Spirit and they needed to!They all did (apart from Simon the Sorceror), and it was known precisely when they did (as Jesus said they would - John 14:20, 3:8) - they too spoke in tongues - SAME SALVATION!Anyone who doesn't accept this is preaching "another gospel" / "another Jesus", they have in fact REJECTED Jesus and his salvation.

lastsecman

Nov 8, 2006
How do you know you are 100% saved?By faith, which produces the fruits of righteousness, when you experience the fruits yourself.The Lord said: 'I will never leave you, or forsake you.' If you believe that through believing (faith), it gives you strength, producing the fruits of righteousness of the Holy Spirit.