Saying Hello

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

inhislove76

Jun 15, 2007
Hi everyone!! My name is Nichole, and I am very excited to be apart of a group like this. I am new on forums, so beare with me for I am learning what to do.I come to this site by prayer to God, that He would lead me to something that I can share and have fellowship with fellow believers. I have a friend who is a stay at home mom, and she spends her time on an online forum, helping other mothers who need some God change in their life, and I feel that inspired me to find something similar for myself. I have been saved for 4 yrs now. But only for the year have I begun I closer walk with Jesus, you know, really getting to know him. Doing major house cleaning for my soul and life. Many changes have come to play for me for this year, and I know without a doubt the He has only begun to scratch the surface....So again...here I am, and I am looking forward to getting to know you all!!!In His LoveNichole

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Hello Nichole We are very pleased to have you join us here at CB we love new comers and will gladly reply to all questions and hpoe to teach you a little along the wayIf you have any questions about the site please contact me you can click on my name then go to the right hand side choose send private messagetype me your question and click send when I reply it will show up in the top right hand corner of the front page as 1private message just click it and read my answer. Dont be afraid to jump in on any thread with a reply or a question its kind of like going swimming you just gotta jump in:)God Blesskriss

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
I am glad that you have joined Christianity Board Nichole. I hope you have enjoyed your stay here and learn the Word of God. It's a joy, a love letter from our Father in Heaven.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus our Lord and Saviour.
smile.gif
Jordan

Milli

Jun 17, 2007
Hi Nichole! I'm new too. Hi everyone! Still trying to figure out how to start a post. And what prey terll is a thread? EEEEK! What have I got myself into?