Schwab says history is at a turning point. Really a contrived turning point created by them

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
World's end is coming quicker now. It is on it's way.

Translation: Due to our manufactured energy crisis, contrived food shortages and deliberate sabotage of global supply chains, we must grant governments more authoritarian powers over the lives of the peasant class, while simultaneously exploiting the imaginary "climate emergency" to replace national sovereignty and representative democracy with one world government, ruled by unelected, unaccountable and unremovable technocrats.

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We truly are at a turning point...
That turning point is...
REPENT!

This guy among many are the one's that chant: One World Order.
And we know what that means.
But you want to know the scary part?

They know that we know. And to make their "vision" come true. They will have to remove all those that oppose it.
And that is what this "crisis" is all about.
Never let a good crisis go to waste.
And they won't.

Global warming, climate change, food shortages, energy shortages, destroying fertelizer plants, animals mysteriously dropping dead by the thousands, live stock, poultry, fish. Chemicals in the air, water, soil....

They been working on this crisis since I can remember. And it only increased with the invention of the internet.
So they could spread their fearmongering around the globe.

But it backfired. And the things they thought to keep hid, slowly crept into the mainstream. And people got smart to their plans.
And now they are panicking, and they will ramp things up.
Those "birth pangs" will get closer and harder as that "turning point" draws near.

Remember this:
God is in control.
Babylon has to fall.
And then we will make our journey to our real home and be with our creator forevermore.

No worries.
:D
Hugs

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Matthew 24:37
But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
Matthew 24:38
For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark,

Genesis 6
11 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. 12 So God looked upon the earth, and indeed it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way on the earth.

13 And God said to Noah, “The end of all flesh has come before Me, for the earth is filled with violence through them; and behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

Meaning it is going to go from bad to worse to horrendous the level of violence all over the earth before the great and terrible Day of the Lord

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting what's trending on X.
Whites and Christianity...
Neither of them especially positive mind you.
The eye on the world.

That was a horendous video Scott, but it's not the first I've seen.
And it does get worse.

God has blessed me and dad. We live in a very rural area 10 miles outside any town.
Neighbors are spread apart. It's quiet here so far.
We're both house bound due to disablity and age.
We have our groceries and goods delivered.

I grew up in Boston. I can't imagine living there now.
And I wouldn't want to.
I'm praying that even though it gets worse, it will pass quickly.

Pro 10:27
The fear of the LORD prolongeth days: but the years of the wicked shall be shortened.
Mat 24:22
And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Hugs

Reactions: Scott Downey

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The eye on the world.

And it does get worse.

God has blessed me and dad. We live in a very rural area 10 miles outside any town.

And I wouldn't want to.

The fear of the LORD prolongeth days: but the years of the wicked shall be shortened.
And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Hugs
I don't drive into cities or walk on their streets. I stay in the suburbs. Having a lot of people around does not increase your safety. I remember working in downtown area at a car dealership in the early 80's as a mechanic in my early 20's and even then, it was not a safe place to be. Especially when having to deliver or pickup cars from neighborhoods.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 24:37
But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
Matthew 24:38
For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark,

Genesis 6
11 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. 12 So God looked upon the earth, and indeed it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way on the earth.

13 And God said to Noah, “The end of all flesh has come before Me, for the earth is filled with violence through them; and behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

Meaning it is going to go from bad to worse to horrendous the level of violence all over the earth before the great and terrible Day of the Lord

The Bible gives a clear description of the end time, and the unsaved wicked will be under God's judgment on this earth through plagues and wrath

When Jerusalem is surrounded by armies the desolation and revealing of the antichrist is near

The (Two Witnesses) of Revelation chapter 11 will rule the 3.5 year tribulation through plagues, a remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt

The Two Witnesses Will Dominate The Entire Tribulation, Something Many Disregard As Non-Existent

Try Reading Exodus And The Plagues Upon Pharaoh And Egypt, It's Going To Be A Complete Replay

God's Divine Protection, "Open Your Ears"

(Revelation) 13:9-10KJV
9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

God's Divine Protection During The Final Hour Of Earth's Temptation, Just Like The Passover In Egypt, "Open Your Ears"

Isaiah 26:20-21KJV
20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.
21 For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

The Great Trib Will Be Upon The Antichrist And Wicked, The Church Is Protected, Dont Be Deceived

There's Going To Be An End Times Persecution, The Beast And His Kingdom Are The Target Of God's Empowered (Two Witnesses)

The Great Tribulation Will Come Upon The Wicked World, While The (Sealed Church) Is Protected

The (Sealed Church) will be present on earth and protected, when wicked men are tormented 5 months, desiring to die as death flees

All saved believers are (Sealed) by God, Eph 1:13, 4:30

Ephesians 1:13KJV
13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 4:30KJV
30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

It Was Commanded, Only Those Without God's Seal Will Be Tormented, The Sealed Church Is Protected

Revelation 9:3-6KJV
3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

Plagues upon The Beast and his Kingdom, a remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt

Revelation 11:3-6
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

Revelation 16:1-11KJV
1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.
2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.
3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.
4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.
5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.
6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.
7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.
8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

Last edited:

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My X link in first post is removed?

Here it is again. and this site refuses to post the link
If the new links are deleted,take heart in knowing some of us saw the video before that happened.

It's manufactured. What that former Nazi was talking about has been in the planning for generations. Now,it's being slowly executed.

One world government began with the creation of the United Nations. America was the foremost founding member.

11 months ago.
Bank of America Proclaims CBDCs as a New Form of Money

Digital cash.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The eye on the world.

And it does get worse.

And I wouldn't want to.

Hugs
There's a reason Musk bought Twitter.
Then he changes its name to X?
Is that to indicate the 24th letter of our alphabet? Or is it for the Roman numeral, 10?

There's something about EM that makes my stomach knot and my skin crawl at the thought of him.

Anyone here own one of his Tesla's?
They've all been recalled due to a glitch in the autopilot software.People died.
In lieu of bringing the Ford Fusion turned Tesla conveyance back,there's supposed to be a web link that will correct the deadly glitch in that autopilot software..

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe Musk's sons name is X....
or more accurately: "X Æ A-12 Musk."

Meaning

Explaining the meaning behind the name, Grimes said “X” stands for “the unknown variable”. Meanwhile, “Æ” is the Elven spelling of AI, which is shorthand for artificial intelligence and the word for “love” in several languages, such as Japanese.

“A-12 = precursor to SR-17 (our favourite aircraft). No weapons, no defenses, just speed. Great in battle, but non-violent,” she added. The “A” in the name also represents “Archangel”, the title of a song by Burial that she has previously described as her favourite.

:contemplate:

I never owned a Tesla. But I just saw a trailer of a movie coming out.. I forget what it is.
But the scene opens with a family in a car and all these cars smashed up in a line that they are deiving by.
Seems they have the ability to drive themselves. And the family in this other car realizes that the cars coming down the opposite side of the road are exactly the same as the ones crashing into eachother.
And of course their Teslas lol..
I'll see if I can find it. I believe it was on Table of Titans the other night.
Hugs

Reactions: Gabriel _Arch

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now that we've seen the beast, it will ramp up it's agenda.
Why?
Because it knows it's time is short.

World Economic Forum
World Bank
World Health Organisation

All part of the same agenda
Steal, Kill, and Destroy
AKA BLM
Burn, Loot, Murder

They told you it meant black lives matter, it can also stand for Business Land Management,
which bows down to China and Blackrock. That's why they buying up all the land.
They will control where you live, what you drive, what you eat, what you learn, what you buy, who you talk to, and who you don''t.
Welcome to The New World Order

Thanks for sharing
Hugs

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
WEF is also about destroying human populations as in bringing down the numbers of people to a sustainable 500 million from 7 billion, the sooner the better. What I find interesting is both Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos is out recently saying there is a human underpopulation crisis brewing and everyone needs to have many more children or human cultures will extinct themselves. And there won't be enough workers to support older people in the near future. Makes sense there is going to be too few young people and too many old people. Which will place more pressure on governments to decimate older people. Simply not care for medical needs can do that, and even today they sometimes withhold food or water so they die sooner.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When Trump went to Davos to speak at the WEF, he said things they hated, outright spoke against their globalism and plans.
Interesting commentary with also showing what Trump said at the meeting.
Great find.
Amazingly,there are Christians who are for the Left and against Trump.
He scares them. Right! If they happen on that video will they realize who intends to rule them utterly? That should scare them.

"In the end, they're not coming after me. They're coming after you — and I'm just standing in their way." President Donald Trump