SCOTUS rules in majority , states cannot take Trump off the 2024 ballot!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sure millions of pro abortionists think they will be fine on Judgment Day.

James 2:13
13 For judgment is without mercy to him that hath showed no mercy:

Abortion is merciless!

Good thing I'm not pro-abortion unless it save the life of the mother. Saving the mother is mercy for the mother, or did you forget about her?

As I have stated, I will be fine on judgement day. I have prayed extensively about abortion to save the life of the mother and have received peace that only God can give you.

RedFan

May 15, 2022
New Hampshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You prefer a man who thinks it should be legal to put a scalpel through the axis-atlas cervical structure to slice the spinal cord,and penetrate the brain of a baby that has just moments before crowned out of their mother's womb.
You heard Biden say this? Wow! Or, maybe somebody TOLD you he said this and you've chosen to believe that person? Still, Wow!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good thing I'm not pro-abortion unless it save the life of the mother. Saving the mother is mercy for the mother, or did you forget about her?
And you're taking a doctor's word that the baby should be killed instead of God's Word. You should be more concerned with what God thinks than a sinful doctor who makes LOTS of fatal mistakes!
As I have stated, I will be fine on judgement day. I have prayed extensively about abortion to save the life of the mother and have received peace that only God can give you.
I certainly hope you will be fine but doctors are not God. They are SINNERS! They kill babies!

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In order to be ashamed to have voted for Biden one would have to pay attention to the evil that Biden is.

No Christian votes for a demon who supports a woman's right to kill her baby as they're being born.
or try's to take away a parents rights, and allows children to be given hormones and puberrty blockers or have sex change surgery because of a childs mental illness.

Reactions: Jack

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am, it is why I prayed extensively, which you seem to ignore.

No need to certainly hope. Be certain. I am!

You do remember were talking about doctors in hospitals and not in abortion clinics?
God would not condone murder of babies.

so if you got an answer, it was not from God

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am, it is why I prayed extensively, which you seem to ignore.
Your God says it's ok to kill babies?
No need to certainly hope. Be certain. I am!
Then why aren't you defending the lives of Millions of babies, rather than voting for those who kill them??? I don't ever remember you LOUDLY speaking out against abortion. Hmm
You do remember were talking about doctors in hospitals and not in abortion clinics?
Oh please. They all make fatal errors. Gee I wonder how Biden feels about this:

"210 Democrats vote against bill requiring medical care for babies born alive after abortion attempt"

Last edited:

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You God says it's ok to kill babies?

When the life of the mother is at risk and ther is no chance of survival for the fetus, you betcha! Why should both die when the mother can be saved? Where's that mercy you spoke of before for the mother?

Then why aren't you defending the lives of Millions of babies, rather than voting for those who kill them???

I have said so many times there are more issues than abortion.

don't ever remember you LOUDLY speaking out against abortion.

I have said on here countless times that I am against on demand abortions. Did you forget?

Oh please. They all make fatal errors.

They do and I have never denied that. They are still very qualified to take care if us as medical issues arise.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You heard Biden say this? Wow! Or, maybe somebody TOLD you he said this and you've chosen to believe that person? Still, Wow!
Biden and Hillary both have said it.

Biden is Catholic. His church refused him communion because he said it.

So, WOW indeed.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it is time that I say goodbye. My fiance has asked that I stop posting here. She says that my posting here helps no one and she doesn't see why I keep posting. She would prefer I find some place with actual fellowship and not a board where people feel it's us vs them.

My fiance has more wisdom than I do sometimes.

Good luck in your life!

If you see me online I am responding to personal messages from the few people who I had the pleasure of actually fellowshipping with.

Reactions: RedFan

RedFan

May 15, 2022
New Hampshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden and Hillary both have said it.

Biden is Catholic. His church refused him communion because he said it.

So, WOW indeed.
Can you provide a link or something to support your contention that Biden said "it should be legal to put a scalpel through the axis-atlas cervical structure to slice the spinal cord,and penetrate the brain of a baby that has just moments before crowned out of their mother's womb?"

RedFan

May 15, 2022
New Hampshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you're taking a doctor's word that the baby should be killed instead of God's Word.
You are not paying attention. We are talking about taking a doctor's word that carrying the fetus to term will kill the mother, NOT "taking the doctor's word that the baby should be killed." The latter is not the doctor's choice to make.

If the issue is whether the life of the mother is truly at stake by carrying the fetus to term, then Yes, I would rely on a doctor's assessment as to whether that is or isn't the medical fact of the case. God probably isn't going to give a answer to that medical question. What do we do in this situation:

Mom to Doctor: "If I carry the fetus to term, will it kill me?" Doctor to Mom: "Yes, it will. I'm very sorry."
Mom to God: "If I carry the fetus to term, will it kill me?" God to Mom: [silence]

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You God says it's ok to kill babies?

Then why aren't you defending the lives of Millions of babies, rather than voting for those who kill them??? I don't ever remember you LOUDLY speaking out against abortion. Hmm

Oh please. They all make fatal errors. Gee I wonder how Biden feels about this:

"210 Democrats vote against bill requiring medical care for babies born alive after abortion attempt"

Trump hate trump's babies right to live. Leftists ideology is Satanic

RedFan

May 15, 2022
New Hampshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe I missed it, but has somebody on this post bothered to cite to a Scripture passage declaring all abortions to be murder, in all circumstances -- threat to the mother's life included?

We all agree that God forms us in the womb (Ps. 139:13, Jer. 1:5). But that's not the question I am asking. Where does Scripture declare abortion to be what we would call "murder" (the unjustified taking of another's life)?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When the life of the mother is at risk and ther is no chance of survival for the fetus, you betcha! Why should both die when the mother can be saved? Where's that mercy you spoke of before for the mother?

I have said so many times there are more issues than abortion.

I have said on here countless times that I am against on demand abortions. Did you forget?

They do and I have never denied that. They are still very qualified to take care if us as medical issues arise.
Well I find it quite strange that you constantly approve of doctors killing babies 'to save women' but you're so strangely SILENT when it comes to speaking out against the abortion industry and even vote for extreme pro abortionists. Your silence is deafening.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are not paying attention. We are talking about taking a doctor's word that carrying the fetus to term will kill the mother, NOT "taking the doctor's word that the baby should be killed." The latter is not the doctor's choice to make.
What???
If the issue is whether the life of the mother is truly at stake by carrying the fetus to term, then Yes, I would rely on a doctor's assessment as to whether that is or isn't the medical fact of the case. God probably isn't going to give a answer to that medical question. What do we do in this situation:

Mom to Doctor: "If I carry the fetus to term, will it kill me?" Doctor to Mom: "Yes, it will. I'm very sorry."
Mom to God: "If I carry the fetus to term, will it kill me?" God to Mom: [silence]
Guess you missed this:

And probably MUCH worse than even cnbc says!

RedFan

May 15, 2022
New Hampshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Didn't miss it at all, Jack. Lot's of people die because doctors screw up their medications, their surgeries, their treatment programs. (Medical malpractice cases are big business as a result. My law firm handles hundreds of them.) But how many women have died because a doctor mistakenly advised her she WOULD die if she carried a pregnancy to term, when in fact the doctor was wrong and she would have survived the pregnancy? If that mistaken prognosis induced her to abort when otherwise she wouldn't have -- and she died as a result of the abortion -- that would be an extremely rare event. Abortions are very safe, particularly early on in pregnancy.

Let's recap how we got here. Namanos said
And you replied, cryptically, that this was "taking a doctor's word that the baby should be killed instead of God's word." I pointed out that it wasn't that at all, it was simply relying on a doctor's advice as to WHETHER carrying the pregnancy to term would kill the mother (a medical opinion that the mother was unlikely to get from God). And that drew a "What???" from you.

I think we are talking past each other at this point. How about we just let it go?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Didn't miss it at all, Jack. Lot's of people die because doctors screw up their medications, their surgeries, their treatment programs. (Medical malpractice cases are big business as a result. My law firm handles hundreds of them.) But how many women have died because a doctor mistakenly advised her she WOULD die if she carried a pregnancy to term, when in fact the doctor was wrong and she would have survived the pregnancy? If that mistaken prognosis induced her to abort when otherwise she wouldn't have -- and she died as a result of the abortion -- that would be an extremely rare event. Abortions are very safe, particularly early on in pregnancy.
Safe for whom? Certainly not for helpless babies.
Let's recap how we got here. Namanos said

And you replied, cryptically, that this was "taking a doctor's word that the baby should be killed instead of God's word." I pointed out that it wasn't that at all, it was simply relying on a doctor's advice as to WHETHER carrying the pregnancy to term would kill the mother (a medical opinion that the mother was unlikely to get from God). And that drew a "What???" from you.

I think we are talking past each other at this point. How about we just let it go?
You're totally bypassing God's help to take the 'easy' way. Just kill the baby.

RedFan

May 15, 2022
New Hampshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Safe for whom? Certainly not for helpless babies.

You're totally bypassing God's help to take the 'easy' way. Just kill the baby.
I sure don't want to see any babies killed, unless necessary to save the life of the mother or in the case of rape.

Reactions: Jack