SCOTUS rules in majority , states cannot take Trump off the 2024 ballot!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I can tell you flat out, I would vote for Trump because he tries to save the lives of MILLIONS of babies. I am not ashamed to say it.

Good for you!

Nor am I ashamed to say I voted for Biden.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Something is missing here: the determination of when in the gestational period a "baby" is in the womb. Some say from the moment of conception. Some say later.

In Georgia, abortions are legal up until six weeks (roughly at the point of a heart beat). How many on this site see the Georgia law as an intolerable travesty, authorizing the murder of "babies" in the first six weeks of a pregnancy?
Murder is murder.

It does not matter how it is aborted.

If God does not want the baby born, let God remove the baby

You play you pay.. there is no justification for murder

RedFan

May 15, 2022
New Hampshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Murder is murder.

It does not matter how it is aborted.

If God does not want the baby born, let God remove the baby

You play you pay.. there is no justification for murder
How about a rape pregnancy. Did that mother "play" such that she must "pay?"

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Trump were pro-choice (as he used to be) would that disqualify him from getting your vote?
I am not voting based on 1 option.

If both candidates are pro choice. then I would have to chose another reason why or why not to vote..

one thing to remember. If you look at most candidates they waver.

to a christian audience they may say they are pro life. to an athiest crowd they may say they are pro life..

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How about a rape pregnancy. Did that mother "play" such that she must "pay?"
No

But God allowed it to happen. so we should punish the baby by killing it?

How many great people do we have who are the product of a rape? Imagine if they were killed just because

Reactions: Jack

RedFan

May 15, 2022
New Hampshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm going to hit the pause button for a moment and urge all of you to read the attached article. Yes, it's an investment of ten or twelve minutes of your time. But it could be an eye opener for those of you who are always and everywhere opposed to abortion under all circumstances.

Attachments

• Judith Jarvis Thompson.pdf
    140.7 KB · Views: 0

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden who is obsessed with abortions, and not to save the lives of mothers! Good luck on Judgment Day!

I will be fine on judgement day! I have prayed extensively about this.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The joke is, this reply to me.

What I saw was a passionate President looking towards the future of this nation. The response from Trump on the other hand was that of a petulant immature baby who cares only for himself and you have all bought into his lies.

Yeah, I'll take Biden over Trump every time.

Don't bother to reply, I won't see it as I have you on ignore now.
You prefer a man who thinks it should be legal to put a scalpel through the axis-atlas cervical structure to slice the spinal cord,and penetrate the brain of a baby that has just moments before crowned out of their mother's womb.

You prefer a man who openly boasted he withheld tax payer monies from a world leader until that leader agreed not to prosecute Hunter for crimes in that country.

You prefer a man who admits he is corrupt because he has to repay those who pay to insure he attained and regains office since the 70's.

You prefer a man who in his first month illegally occupying our White House, proudly admitted to rescinding every EO Trump signed so to insure job security or create more jobs,cut our energy dependence on foreign entities,and more. All positive measures to bring America out of the trench Democrats sunk us into for years.

You prefer a man who is guilty of Treason and Sedition. Who opened our borders,violates our immigration and national security laws, and pays invading foreign nationals our tax dollars for a ailing themselves of his call to invade America .

Yet now,months from the November election asks for border security measures to be passed by the same Congress he asked to vacate them prior. And uses ,with slight edits,the same speeches regarding border security that Trump spoke years before.

You prefer a man whose brain is rotting due to Alzheimer's. Because you don't understand Trump's behaviors before a sorry bias liberal media are intended to feed their lying reporting and mislead his enemies,like yourself,who think he's an uneducated overgrown juvenile.

When in fact he is a highly intelligent well spoken negotiator and businessman,who say with leaders prior presidents cowtowed to,and negotiated policy that was a positive for America and our economy. While never giving an inch of deference to the contrary.

You'll vote for Biden and his avowed Communist VP,because you hate Trump.

When Trump wins again,you'll have to live with it.

I just hope Trump lives to see it.Because the demon you serve when you support him given his history and condition, and his backers,like the shadow president BHO,with former SoS HRC advising,have a history of killing to keep the coarse of their greedy political agenda.

And if that demon gets back in,when he bragged they had arranged the 2020 steal before it happened,you will be remembered as boldly supporting an enemy of God and America. Because you hate Trump.

No one will be able to ignore what comes next when a Satanist is in our White House.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm going to hit the pause button for a moment and urge all of you to read the attached article. Yes, it's an investment of ten or twelve minutes of your time. But it could be an eye opener for those of you who are always and everywhere opposed to abortion under all circumstances.
I don't excuse sin.

Maybe you want to. But I will never excuse murder.

I also believe in miracles.. And I place it in Gods hands..

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden who is obsessed with abortions, and not to save the lives of mothers! Good luck on Judgment Day!
In order to be ashamed to have voted for Biden one would have to pay attention to the evil that Biden is.

No Christian votes for a demon who supports a woman's right to kill her baby as they're being born.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will be fine on judgement day! I have prayed extensively about this.
I'm sure Satan has convinced millions of pro abortionists that they will be fine on Judgment Day.

James 2:13
13 For judgment is without mercy to him that hath showed no mercy:

Abortion is merciless!

Reactions: BlessedPeace

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You prefer a man who thinks it should be legal to put a scalpel through the axis-atlas cervical structure to slice the spinal cord,and penetrate the brain of a baby that has just moments before crowned out of their mother's womb.

You prefer a man who openly boasted he withheld tax payer monies from a world leader until that leader agreed not to prosecute Hunter for crimes in that country.

You prefer a man who admits he is corrupt because he has to repay those who pay to insure he attained and regains office since the 70's.

You prefer a man who in his first month illegally occupying our White House, proudly admitted to rescinding every EO Trump signed so to insure job security or create more jobs,cut our energy dependence on foreign entities,and more. All positive measures to bring America out of the trench Democrats sunk us into for years.

You prefer a man who is guilty of Treason and Sedition. Who opened our borders,violates our immigration and national security laws, and pays invading foreign nationals our tax dollars for a ailing themselves of his call to invade America .

Yet now,months from the November election asks for border security measures to be passed by the same Congress he asked to vacate them prior. And uses ,with slight edits,the same speeches regarding border security that Trump spoke years before.

You prefer a man whose brain is rotting due to Alzheimer's. Because you don't understand Trump's behaviors before a sorry bias liberal media are intended to feed their lying reporting and mislead his enemies,like yourself,who think he's an uneducated overgrown juvenile.

When in fact he is a highly intelligent well spoken negotiator and businessman,who say with leaders prior presidents cowtowed to,and negotiated policy that was a positive for America and our economy. While never giving an inch of deference to the contrary.

You'll vote for Biden and his avowed Communist VP,because you hate Trump.

When Trump wins again,you'll have to live with it.

I just hope Trump lives to see it.Because the demon you serve when you support him given his history and condition, and his backers,like the shadow president BHO,with former SoS HRC advising,have a history of killing to keep the coarse of their greedy political agenda.

And if that demon gets back in,when he bragged they had arranged the 2020 steal before it happened,you will be remembered as boldly supporting an enemy of God and America. Because you hate Trump.

No one will be able to ignore what comes next when a Satanist is in our White House.

I will agree to disagree.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sure Satan has convinced millions of pro abortionists that they will be fine on Judgment Day.

James 2:13
13 For judgment is without mercy to him that hath showed no mercy:

Abortion is merciless!
Biden supports Infanticide.

Aka, late term abortion,post birth,when the baby's head is outside the mom's cervix, she can decide she wants an abortion,and that doctor can kill the baby. IF Roe v.Wade is reinstated,as Biden promised. Or, if abortion is codified,as Biden wants.